• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mm. Has anyone taken up the task of calcing the meteor yet?

Although it’d likely only end up scaling to First Form Orochi, Armored Boros and I guess 10 Second Genos (although I doubt the calc would reach High 6-B+/6-A so it wouldn’t really affect him), so it doesn’t seem too major imo.
It's still an upgrade nonetheless. It'd be pretty hot if it's higher than High 6-C

Originally it was supposed to be a calc of the first deflected shot which was 6-B ish. Downscaling also works hut it's a bit weird

On an unrelated note, who remembers when we were cracking jokes like "the existence of King implies the existence of Queen", and I offered to make an OC of the same name?

Because I finished the concept.

She'll be kind of the opposite of King, in some respects. She's a martial artist, and one who publicly puts on a facade of being very weak and lacking confidence, maybe around Tiger level, or at most Demon level during her facade, but is actually very confident and powerful (likely Low Dragon in terms of strength), almost to the point of arrogance. She fights monsters in I-City, one where (at least as far as this lore goes) there aren't many strong heroes. So, she often picks up the slack for them against tougher threats.

So yeah, there it is. Kind of a short little thing, but I didn't really intend to flesh her out that much. I was mainly doing it just to do it. However, when I said I'd do that, I said that I'd also share the concept of another OC I came up with. So, let me share that, too.

The dude is named Nanimo Tanni (meaning "simply nothing" or "nothing, simply"), and is basically a nobody who works for a construction company that cleans up after monsters and heroes fight. He wants to have a purpose and meaning, and currently feels like he has none. He believes that he will be an unmarked grave eventually, and subconsciously that his value in society is determined by humanity.

So, one day, he's working to clean up the outer shell of Elder Centipede after it escaped Blast almost killing him. He thinks about this and realizes that monsters and heroes will be remembered and have meaning, so he decides to become a monster (since there are less restrictions, and he would be far more memorable if he managed to defeat heroes). So, when Nanimo finally is able to cut part of Elder Centipede's outer shell after a great deal of work and effort, he takes a piece of it and leaves.

Later, he goes to a martial arts tournament, one of the few things that distracted him from his "meaningless" existence. In the tournament is Orochi, as a human martial artist, who proceeded to win the tournament with relative ease. Nanimo decided to make his way down to Orochi to ask him how to grow stronger, since strength would be necessary to being an effective monster.

As Orochi leaves, Nanimo follows him. However, he also sees Psykos alongside Orochi and overheard part of their discussion. As soon as there was mention of her turning him into a monster, Nanimo begged to be made into a monster using the DNA of Elder Centipede he had. Psykos was taken aback by the request, but soon complied.

So, Nanimo got the powers of Elder Centipede, but in spite of his abilities, he was overshadowed by the growth of Orochi, and began to train to grow stronger than Orochi, trying not to lose meaning because of Orochi.

Nanimo would end up becoming a cadre, and would probably die in the Monster Association raid, though I'm still trying to think of who I want him to fight before his untimely demise.

So yeah, there it is.

Maybe, but I doubt Saitama was trying much, judging by the constant bored expression, and I doubt that would upgrade Orochi.

Saitama is always bored looking, but the difference is he told Orochi that he “had no reason to hold back now” and “I’m going to hit you normally” because he saw Orochi as nothing more than a monster, unlike someone like Boros, who Saitama would be holding back against since he somewhat related to him and wanted Boros to experience what he could never.

People seem to be ignoring a minor but potential speed upgrade for Tank Top. He was able to intercept a Psykosjet beam after it was fired and was able to throw rocks fast enough to pressure her a bit.

People seem to be ignoring a minor but potential speed upgrade for Tank Top. He was able to intercept a Psykosjet beam after it was fired and was able to throw rocks fast enough to pressure her a bit.
Tank Top Master was amped by Fubuki so it wouldn't apply to hiss normal self.

Now that they’re the same tier, would Genos v. Fubuki be a good fight or would he just get negged by TK?

I believe he means Hundred-Eyes Octopus.

Also it’s a Demon, not a Dragon.
Yeah I meant Hundred-Eyes Octopus, and dragons scale above its 3.3 Megaton feat because HEO is a demon. My point was, Giant Snowman is also a demon (who has a 90 Megaton feat) and dragon level threats do not scale to him, why is that?

Disaster levels are based off potential damage a monster could do and not specifically pure AP.

Take Black Sperm for example. Low AP, massive potential damage.

Back