• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think placing them at SOL is a bit weird, as I would have preferred had they been just FTL. But the revision looks good

No, it's more hyperbole then actual fact,
Also I checked and the statement was removed in the volume version of the manga.

As for the manga guidebook it doesn't say lightspeed. I improperly translated it before as has USk. The proper translation is something like "always arriving in the nick of time"

As the last section mentioned, Geryuganshoop and Boros’ other generals stand almost no chance against Orochi. I was told that Geryuganshoop’s ‘possibly Relativistic+’ rating is 75% of light speed, which is less than 1.5x away from baseline light speed. Which means that First Form Orochi would be allowed to upscale to ‘possibly Speed of Light.’ Third Form Orochi would be even faster, making him ‘possibly FTL,’ which Psykorochi, 10 Second Genos and Tatsumaki would also scale to.
As a note, this has been brought up multiple times and rejected multiple times. Orochi can roll over Boros' commanders without needing to react to any of Gery's attacks.

Also doing this will set a bad precedent of extreme upscaling.

Murata stated that they stand almost zero chance against Orochi, and statements like that have been used as both AP and speed scaling iirc.

Also it’s not really extreme, it’s following the rules that upscaling is allowed if there’s a 1.5x difference or less. Unless you’re referring to people becoming FTL, but considering that the parameters for that on the speed page are 1-10x SoL, just being faster than someone that’s SoL would qualify.

Last edited:
Murata stated that they stand almost zero chance against Orochi, and statements like that have been used as both AP and speed scaling iirc.

Also it’s not really extreme, it’s following the rules that upscaling is allowed if there’s a 1.5x difference or less. Unless you’re referring to people becoming FTL, but considering that the parameters for that on the speed page are 1-10x SoL, just being faster than someone that’s SoL would qualify.
I prefer to scale them from my Relativistic calculation

And that has also been brought up before, and it was still rejected. Orochi has no evidence of being that fast, with significantly superior versions of the character having demonstrably worse showings.

Actually shouldn’t Orochi be faster by default since he’s an Above Dragon while Gery is just a Dragon?

Whatever, it’s fine. Gery’s sub-light statement was accepted in the last thread, so USklaverei’s calc should be usable. I’ll edit the sandbox with that.

Probably, but I thought you were gonna handle Saitama in your Boros thread, so I left him out.

I changed Orochi’s (and those who scale to him) speed to ‘possibly Relativistic,’ based on @USklaverei’s calc. Hopefully it’s fine now.

So, I commented here no one else said anything, but shouldn't Hellfire and Gale Wind have Class M for being superior to Choze?

Shouldn't Tatsumaki (and Shadow Ring) have limited duplication? Tatsumaki's rock clones can fool psychics at least, and if it's not just dramatic representation, her rock clones may even look like her before they get hit.

Uh, no. That was just Tatsumaki throwing human-looking rocks around and infusing them with her aura to confuse psykos. They aren't clones at all.

I changed Orochi’s (and those who scale to him) speed to ‘possibly Relativistic,’ based on @USklaverei’s calc. Hopefully it’s fine now.
Almost no one of your changes scales to Orochi. Psykos bybher own admission is far beneath him strength wise and the heavily damaged Neuron Psykos was tagged by far slower people. The only ones who'd get Rel scaling from Orochi would be Tornado, Fused Psykos, and a ten second burst Genos.

So, I commented here no one else said anything, but shouldn't Hellfire and Gale Wind have Class M for being superior to Choze?
I mentioned this before and it was rejected. I believe they said because the ninjas haven't been portrayed to be physically that strong.

Almost no one of your changes scales to Orochi. Psykos bybher own admission is far beneath him strength wise and the heavily damaged Neuron Psykos was tagged by far slower people. The only ones who'd get Rel scaling from Orochi would be Tornado, Fused Psykos, and a ten second burst Genos.
Those are the only people that I scaled to him though?

Also before we apply the changes we're going to have to recalc Flashy's rush feat with Flame and Wind with the in-universe figures.

The chamber is far smaller than what is currently accepted in the calc.

Also before we apply the changes we're going to have to recalc Flashy's rush feat with Flame and Wind with the in-universe figures.

The chamber is far smaller than what is currently accepted in the calc.
Would that yield greater or smaller results?

You attempted to scale umerged Psykos to him, on the unsupported claim that she is faster.
I didn’t scale base Psykos to Orochi at all. I only included her speed rating for her Psykorochi self because it’s the only one that would change. It even has the link to the speed calc from Psykorochi.

I understand that it looks confusing, but I didn’t feel like listing the speed in her other forms since it doesn’t change.

Mkay, should I go ahead and make the actual thread then? If you’re fine with everything, then this should go fairly quickly.

I think they should have a "possibly", because they are Dragons and even if they were not so physically strong in base form, their monstrosities should give him that level, since Choze went to Class M just because of that

Mm. Has anyone taken up the task of calcing the meteor yet?

Although it’d likely only end up scaling to First Form Orochi, Armored Boros and I guess 10 Second Genos (although I doubt the calc would reach High 6-B+/6-A so it wouldn’t really affect him), so it doesn’t seem too major imo.

Back