• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t think Fubuki’s TK would instantly allow Fubuki to win for the same reason Psykosjet didn’t just swat him aside with her own TK, and Psykosjet should still be above Fubuki.

I think it's actually a good fight. Ignoring that Rover's durability is presumably far above Fubuki's TK, I think Genos would start on the offensive and make her deal with multiple blasts at once and keep her on the defensive, eventually overwhelming her via danmaku (if Genos's attacks are even a quarter as strong as Rover's, if he spams them he'll eventually get Fubuki to the fatalistic point Rover brought her to).

Also, shouldn't Fubuki be low 7-B+? Yeah she blocked shots that would have damaged Bang and Bomb, but it left her bloody and she probably would have died in the next barrage. Unless Rover's offense is significantly above baseline, I think Fubuki should still be low 7-B.

I believe Genos' durability is too high for Fubuki's TK. He tanked a redirected combined attack from DK and himself, this attack could harm Psykojet. We don't know how strong are Rover's blasts, we only know they can damage Bang and Bomb to an unknown degree. On top of that, I don't see Bang and Bomb specially durable, since Darkshine (who is much stronger physically than Bang) is considered by Gyoro Gyoro to be weaker than herself, and we know Psykos and Psykojet scale above Gyoro Gyoro.

Isn’t the only evidence that the attacks would harm Bang and Bomb from her own mouth?
Bang himself had an inner monologue saying; “I’m unharmed?” and if the attack wouldn’t harm him, there would be less than zero reasons for him to think that.

Those are some good ends. Even so, I would not scale the above dragons above the meteor feat because threat levels are not about the damage you can do with a single strike. Let's see what people think.

I made using 3 methods that I think possible
The math looks good at a glance, but Qawsed translated the original statement in Japanese from the manga. Apparently Genos said something like "This threatens more than just Z city. The surrounding towns will also be destroyed."

I would add 50 km to the diameter (25 km to the radius) so that the total diameter is 185.2km and the surrounding towns would be included in the devastation

How do you think we'll go about calcing the ship's durability from the moon jump?
No idea. I think Damage suggested we look into this, but as far as I know, Saitama's momentum should contain most of the energy put into the moon jump right? Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know what percentage would have been dispersed into the moon's surface.

But also guys, we should update the OPM main page. We should replace the old Gouketsu calc with the new and replace Millenium Emperor Nova with Vaccine Man or Beefcake (so we have a 7-A and 7-B feat to rep the dragon-levels)

How do you think we'll go about calcing the ship's durability from the moon jump?
I think I found a good speed feat to calc Saitama's landing on the ship.:

When he is sent to the moon, we see some rocks (or ship material) falling from the sky. When Saitama is about to land, we still see those fragments falling. The timeframe would be the distance those fragments had to fall and calculate their falling speed to know how fast Saitama had to come back once he was sent there. This will likely increase the AP.

No idea. I think Damage suggested we look into this, but as far as I know, Saitama's momentum should contain most of the energy put into the moon jump right? Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know what percentage would have been dispersed into the moon's surface.
Create a calc group thread

Create a calc group thread
I will, give me a few days. For once there's actually too much going on in these threads for me to keep up, and to think we'll get another manga chapter this Friday probably. Have to say this last CRT went by so fast it's almost criminal- good job LordTracer

When he is sent to the moon, we see some rocks (or ship material) falling from the sky. When Saitama is about to land, we still see those fragments falling. The timeframe would be the distance those fragments had to fall and calculate their falling speed to know how fast Saitama had to come back once he was sent there. This will likely increase the AP.
Isn't this valid to calc the durability of the ship?

Ideally with the CRTs, everybody knows that it's coming beforehand and we have a general consensus on how to use accepted calcs when we bring them to the CRT, so it's mostly a vote with some additional staff input and possible revisions. I'd say announce the CRT and talk about the various points a couple days before the CRT in the format that they will be voted on in the CRT, so any popular objections can come through and we can avoid a very long conversation in the CRT (I messed up the CRT Usklaverei and I made in this way).

I expect it will give 7-B results, if we just do the energy of Saitama moving at Sub-relativistic speeds through space and hitting the ship.

One more time since you keep ignoring it. This should be important to find the durability of the ship.

Didn’t Tatsumaki badly damage it with her barrage? And Genos stated she could possibly solo the ship.

Back