• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi, I've been looking at this for a long time, after like a week+ AKM sama finally approved my account. Im glad to be here, and thank you

ImposingTiger said something about falling metal.

You would have to prove the metal falling is the same metal. It could just be that Saitama’s landing caused more to be flung into the air.

Also yay, now Reddit gremlins can stop saying “lol ecks dee the ship tanked the moon jump so Tatsumaki can’t damage it at all obviously lmeneiakaoakanaldma”

So, Sonic should have a '' higher with Tenfold Funeral '' in the databook it is mentioned that while he is using this technique, his speed does not compare to previous techniques

His Air Manipulation also comes from webcomic, should we remove that too? I also find the statement of Zombie Man saying he is one of the top S-Class fighting in terms of ability.

Well if you were to assume the maximum we're allowed to give Boros for his aura of 99% of lightspeed we get
  • 38,306,607,551,833,902,344 joules
  • 3.8306e+19 Joules
  • 6-C
If we go with some assumption for Boros' mass (he's canonically 2.4 meters/7'10.5") and use something like 200 kilograms
  • 1.09e+20 joules
  • 6-C

I plan for him to upscale from either the meteor or Orochi later on, depending on who gets the higher results, so 6-C is kinda ditched.

Someone on Reddit is trying to tell me that Puri Puri Prisoner wouldn’t, effectively, be pretty much a God in the Attack on Titan universe.

They also think Levi is a bullet timer??

Boros doesn’t scale to Orochi because Orochi is big and Boros is small therefore they cannot scale to eachother.

/s. probably.
mqdefault.jpg

Literally, any S-Class hero would be top tier in AoT, with the exception of Zombieman

Being a bullet timer wouldn't mean much at all vs even BoS Puri.
Apparently he could outrun the automated turrets around his prison.

I don’t know, Zombieman swapped hands with that Vampire. He’s probably physically as strong as a 5m or 10m Titan. He’d be top tier just not as top tier as the other S class.

Also Atomic’s disciples could solo the verse besides maybe the founding Titan.

Back