• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hold on, what happened with the 20 or so colored pages Murata promised.

That might've not been enough time for a 20 something page colored chapter. Murata would have to accept the coloring as well.
he finished probs 15 pages of coloring before moving on to do 23 pages of normal quotas for 3 days straight of peak quality art, and the new chapter has guess how many pages, just around 23. pretty sure the colored pages are locked in a safe for later.

More and more I don't see Saitama vs Garou happening right now. It seems as if Saitama was about to leave before Garou attacked from behind. So maybe we will get that Garou vs S Class before vs Saitama. And Garou goes through one more power-up before facing Saitama.

More and more I don't see Saitama vs Garou happening right now. It seems as if Saitama was about to leave before Garou attacked from behind. So maybe we will get that Garou vs S Class before vs Saitama. And Garou goes through one more power-up before facing Saitama.
It doesn't make sense for Garou to fight the S-Class anymore. He said the heroes were scattered and not showing their faces and he views Saitama was the only hero worth fighting now.

i would assume garou monsterizes from saitama KO'ing him and he fights a half healed tats.

wait this is the longest page?
and what i think is that actually saitama literally destroyed garou with incredible ease, seriously i expected more

I said you could make a new one. But just one scan and saying "Hey what about 5-B Saitama" isn't much of a CRT.
I'll wait until the fight is finished... but you can't keep Planetary Saitama away from me forever.
5fa5fc06f806e2ec8b76345fa426ca44.jpg

The moon thing debunks it
are you sure about that? in other chapters he was literally in environments where breathing was difficult (he was in the center of the earth and bathed in magma and literally he must have been intoxicated by the high level of sulfur but he was still fine) also neither murata nor one said that saitama would die in space if boros launched him into space

Not to mention that he didn't say he couldn't breathe, he just thought he couldn't breathe (he could do it reflexively and not because he really can't breathe)

are you sure about that? in other chapters he was literally in environments where breathing was difficult (he was in the center of the earth and bathed in magma and literally he must have been intoxicated by the high level of sulfur but he was still fine) also neither murata nor one said that saitama would die in space if boros launched him
I mean, none of these reasons are the same as moon, sure, center of earth is harsh, but thats it

are you sure about that? in other chapters he was literally in environments where breathing was difficult (he was in the center of the earth and bathed in magma and literally he must have been intoxicated by the high level of sulfur but he was still fine) also neither murata nor one said that saitama would die in space if boros launched him into space

Not to mention that he didn't say he couldn't breathe, he just thought he couldn't breathe (he could do it reflexively and not because he really can't breathe)
Orochi and saitama were bathing whilst still on/near the Earth's outer layer/surface. We see orochi pull up energy from the core and up to his location.

The reason he "lets" himself get hit around is because he can't see his opponents often, they're too fast. But sometimes he throws a punch and gets lucky.
Or that his punch is super fast and impossible to dodge/s.

Although it is my headcanon his attacks are far faster than his perception. No evidence to back it up, more that his routine was about mental toughness and strength and such as opposed to perception and complex movements.

if saitama hadn't hit the moon, he would have come back with a serious blow or fart).

although of course that is murata's perspective, for that ask one (who obviously did not answer the question or something similar) but even so he would confirm that saitama does not have to breathe or at least does not need to breathe, because it makes no sense that supposedly he farts seriously and then comes back, because you can't fart in open space, that's impossible, and even more so considering that if you did, your body would suffer from the effects of the vacuum and just in case saitama was there for a long time

It's just a matter of holding his breath which I'm sure he can for a long time. The world record for holding one's breath is 24 minutes and 3 seconds. Any superhuman with enhanced stats should easily eclipse that.

This is why to me it never made sense why space is a weakness to DB Saiyans to this day. Considering how fast they can travel from one inhabitable planet to another, you're telling me they can't hold their breath the same length as an average human.

Back