• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tats-jpg.png
This is objectively the best image of Tatsumaki. I won’t be taking any questions or naysayers.

I wonder what was the point Saitama and Flashy’s arrival being delayed with time dilation? it would’ve made sense if that was after the S-class were defeated but it seems that most will be back if Fubuki did use Pig God’s energy to heal some of them. If that is the case, Saitama will literally just be watching the S-class get bullied by Garou. Unless the implication is that Saitama won’t interfere initially because he seen Garou’s heroic acts in the last few chapters.

I don't believe that ONE named a character God without giving him at least Tier 4 levels of power
i swear watch him get star creation but it doesn't count as AP lol

From my wild imagination and reading the Saitama v God fan manga i really hope god explains the infinite layers of universes he made, how he can create, destroy, etc all these universes. He is weakened after fighting other entities/gods from outerversal layers and realms and how if he gets enough sacrifices his power will be restored. In his fight with saitama he gradually gains back his power, after disrupting time, folding and clashing and ripping layers of layers of universes, he finally reaches his full power. Now in a boundless realm where there is everything yet nothing at the same time saitama gains the stupidiest resistances on the spot after being hit with everything. We get a scene where god with a special attack punches saitama, we get a panel of the blank ground, the next panel is the same ground but a drop of blood hits the floor, saitama pulls a thanos bleeding moment. Saitama getting the fight of his life then proceeds to use his final move which is called, "idk im not creative enough but something to do with opm", he flashbangs the entire boundless realm and defeats god. turns out he still held back but now understoof the cost of such a sacrifice.
i really just wrote a paragraph of random imaginary bs lol

Correct me if I’m wrong but did Murata and/or ONE mention they saw the Saitama vs God fan manga?
Hopefully they get inspo from it

Murata knows about it but I don't know about ONE
Hopefully since murata has some free reign he adds crazy hax. With the addition of different dimension beings, no way there having fist fights with god. As surprising as it sounds I think ONE will make god arc hella haxy. In this 11+ months, basically a year hiatus, he probs imagined hax being finally factored in.

Back