• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Orochi wore pants, would he wear 1 big set of pants in his humanoid shape form, or would each individual snake have its own set of pants?
Pants don’t wear snakes.
You can probably watch it from here.
I know where to watch it, but I’d need a YouTube clip to get a timeframe.

I’ll just download the episode tomorrow and get it that way.

By the end of One-Punch Man Tatsumaki will get a large planet level feat, Sweet Mask will be weaker than Tatsumaki yet still scales off of her feat, and Atomic Samurai will of a multi-solar system level attack.

Iaian, Sweet Mask, Black Sperm, and Forte are all guaranteed to die, Psykos and Fubuki technically die (They fuse together becoming one entity after they're both fatally wounded), and Tatsumaki ends up in a comatose state

bb5.jpg

can anyone explain how tf iaian was completely intact after being hit by platinum sperm's antenna thing, but zombieman was turned into mincemeat? is iaian that much more durable than zombieman?

can anyone explain how tf iaian was completely intact after being hit by platinum sperm's antenna thing, but zombieman was turned into mincemeat? is iaian that much more durable than zombieman?
I'd say Iaian is that much more durable. Pureblood was able to tear Zombieman apart repeatedly, tigers were able to pierce through him, whereas Iaian has demon level raw strength and durability

I'd say Iaian is that much more durable. Pureblood was able to tear Zombieman apart repeatedly, tigers were able to pierce through him, whereas Iaian has demon level raw strength and durability
then that begs the question, why did platinum sperm hold back that much against iaian? i mean, PS should have enough strength to tear apart most dragons with a casual attack, yet he held back so much that iaian (who is demon level physically according to you) was completely intact. kinda bad writing if you ask me

I’d think it’s very obvious that Platinum just casually slapped Iaian, Atomic and the others. There’s not some complex explanation, he was just very casual and that’s why he didn’t just kill everyone with that slap. It’s pretty simple ngl.

I’d think it’s very obvious that Platinum just casually slapped Iaian, Atomic and the others. There’s not some complex explanation, he was just very casual and that’s why he didn’t just kill everyone with that slap. It’s pretty simple ngl.
i would argue that PS should be so strong that even an extremely casual attack from him should absolutely decimate iaian and the other heroes, but let's agree to disagree

i mean, PS compared to iaian is like comparing me to an ant. i could just flick my finger and the ant would be flattened. the same should've happened to iaian

then that begs the question, why did platinum sperm hold back that much against iaian? i mean, PS should have enough strength to tear apart most dragons with a casual attack, yet he held back so much that iaian (who is demon level physically according to you) was completely intact. kinda bad writing if you ask me
Plot induced-stupidity, Murata wanted to show off that the character with regen has regen so the attack is more brutal on Zombieman compared to everyone else

he saved as much power as possible for king

Who would win, CE with no gadgets/prep or Zombieman?

I’ll count CE ripping him apart and running away as a victory.
ZM imo
literally no good reasoning to back it up.
If we look at the Okame-chan chapter CE has a power level of 1880, which stinger is 1600.
which if anything this shows why CE would be stronger but i dont see CE winning lol.

CE is like twice as strong as a large bear iirc. Zombieman is MUCH stronger than a bear
I don’t think those power levels are linear, otherwise a B-Class yuppie is half as strong as some of the top A-Class.

That makes your threats against Timmy and Darth infinitely less threatening.
perhaps im lacking in the physical strength department, but i make up for it with an unparalleled amount of martial arts skills. when i was just 16, i became a green belt in judo.

Plot induced-stupidity, Murata wanted to show off that the character with regen has regen so the attack is more brutal on Zombieman compared to everyone else
Zombieman's durability has been consistently very weak. If a tiger can pierce through his arms, it's easy to think that a dragon would overestimate the energy required to knock him out

Zombieman's durability has been consistently very weak. If a tiger can pierce through his arms, it's easy to think that a dragon would overestimate the energy required to knock him out
sometimes ONE's writing is kinda bad. like zombieman should not have been able to survive kabuto's rampage for a week. that literally makes no sense

Back