• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering Boros’ ship wiped out 99.8% of City A, and we assume the remaining % is the HA HQ, would it be possible to get a rough size of the HA HQ, do some maths, then figure out the size of the city itself based off that?

I ain’t no maths man. My knowledge of multiplication stops at 6.
I assume this’ll be ignored since it could downgrade a few things. Particulary Boros related.

Just by images like this or this alone, we can see that there's hundreds upon hundreds of buildings in just part of the city. And we can see here that, even at a further distance, the surrounding buildings aren't really that much smaller than the HQ.

I think it's safe to say there's no other explanation than ONE's poor math skills, or that there's some pockets of outlying buildings/bunkers.

He gave the exact dimensions length, width and height in the anime.

I can’t remember them exactly, but they’re in the trivia section of Boros’ spaceship in the OPM wiki.
9 km by 15 km.

Honestly, I think we're better off going with this. I don't understand why the red line in your calculation is that long. The explosion could very well have been much larger.

Which makes the calculation a massive low-ball.

Boros whacked Saitama across the maze, also crossing a far larger portion of his ship on the outside. I’m low-balling both the distances of Boros’ blast and his punch just to the size of the maze.
I mean, why did you decide that the red line is not less than a maze? The explosion that destroys the labyrinth refers to MB Boros. What you scale the length of the ship through cannot be changed normally and it has nothing to do with the labyrinth.

I referred to both.

Unsealed Boros blasts Saitama across his ship, and then MB Boros punches him in the same direction right after that.

I used landmarks across the ship to determine which parts of the ship Boros sent him with both attacks.

Since just part of MB Boros’ punch sent him across the maze, I heavily low-balled the result by just assuming the entire distance both attacks sent him across was as large as the maze.

What do you think of this image of the Garou?

uCWhAzi.png

He also said something about scale yesterday.

using deepl: "Good morning! Today we will plan our work and make the scale concrete."

yeah i saw yesterday, my assumption is scale=layout...hes probably structuring the chapter to make sure it ends on a cliffhanger or good conlcuding point imo.

Back