• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Given that the Sky King's natural habitat is the sky, would he be on par with Wet DSK?

Given that the Sky King's natural habitat is the sky, would he be on par with Wet DSK?
It makes sense for DSK to get weaker when he's on land, since he shrivels up, but why would Sky King being on land (instead of the sky) make him any weaker? But yeah, I remember reading that all the natural "king" monsters are equals

Darkshine and Kabuto are roughly equal, and Darkshine easily vaporized Bug God, who is like a million times more durable than Zombieman
Zombieman's regen was good enough to survive one of Homeless Emperor's gendikamas (he got hit directly with the blast after being stepped on by FU), maybe he has "revive from a single cell kind of regen", I still don't know how he came back from an attack that is stated to vaporize and could blow up a mountain, yet he takes damage from fodder

Zombieman's regen was good enough to survive one of Homeless Emperor's gendikamas (he got hit directly with the blast after being stepped on by FU), maybe he has "revive from a single cell kind of regen", I still don't know how he came back from an attack that is stated to vaporize and could blow up a mountain, yet he takes damage from fodder
a lot of things from the manga don't seem to make sense. if murata and ONE just decided to follow the webcomic storyline exactly, we would have gotten the best manga ever. the webcomic's legendary MA arc writing, along with murata's legendary art skills.

67l7ox.gif

The only thing about the manga version that I thought was lame was Sage Centipede.

oh, and also the fact that Fubuki v. Psykos hasn’t happened yet

Member when Murata said ONE said Orochi will not be one shotted by Saitama and he would take a few punches from Saitama.

I loved it when Murata used to stream and the chat would offer ideas and corrections that would make it into the manga.
I used to troll in the chat when murata used to stream, so he blocked me from commenting. It hurt like hell to be hakai'd by my idol

Unfortunately, we've revised that kind of pixel scaling.

Even with the revised formula, this still isn't applicable because it's not close enough to the horizon.

You could try angle-sizing the planet's diameter, subtracting the distance between that portion of the planet and the part of the planet you measured, and find the size via angle sizing.

Back