• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering how sorta-well Bat did against Sage Centipede, how much would’ve changed if Bat was present from the start of the raid? ONE did say things would’ve gone way different.

Considering how sorta-well Bat did against Sage Centipede, how much would’ve changed if Bat was present from the start of the raid? ONE did say things would’ve gone way different.
It would be probably be game over for the cadres if Bat fought someone confident like GS and Homeless Emperor. Since they're over- confident, they won't go all out from the start and by the time they realise their mistake Bad will surpass them.

"Damn, I'm confused by the balance of power in the battle with Sage.
6-A is the result of Centipede's ultimate attack and strength >>>> Centipede's Great March.
However, Garou, who deals damage to Centipede throughout the fight, along with Bad suppresses this attack, but both of them fall to their knees from the centipede's march.

There is something wrong with this. The only excuse is shedding, as Elder Centipede and Sage got stronger after each regeneration. This would then give the Garou downscale from ENO and would be a clear demonstration of the strength of the two bros during resonance"

I didn't get this answered in the other thread, so I'll leave it here.

Should the centipede march be 6-A? It doesn't make sense, but it brought Bat and Garou to their knees nonetheless, but they were both able to endure it to the point of resonating.

Bat endures a series of blows before being severely damaged.

Garou is literally on his knees and can't resist Sage for a while. What "slightly out of breath" are you talking about?
Garou has literally zero damage on him. He was knocked over and winded. Not bleeding, not hurt, no scratches.

Metal Bat was left completely bloody and shredded.

Their damage isn’t comparable.

Garou has literally zero damage on him. He was knocked over and winded. Not bleeding, not hurt, no scratches.

Metal Bat was left completely bloody and shredded.

Their damage isn’t comparable.
We don't know how many hits he took before getting injured, but we have 2 frames where he is actively attacked and does not bleed.
And in any case, he withstood and survived it without being knocked out and without losing a limb, before the resonance began.

And you can't judge a Garou vapor when we're only shown its outline, kneeling in a cloud of dust, unable to resist for a while.

If current Garou is awakened Garou, I will have to shit down someone’s throat.

But tbh we don’t know what he is right now because events from the webcomic that happened when he was awakened and not have been scrabbled. I think he’s not-awakened but full body kamen rider armor makes me think otherwise when webcomic peak half monster Garou had his entire head showing. Who know’s? He might’ve been awakened when he had a full non-cracked suit and now reverted back to human with a boost in stats via the power of humanity bs or something and then will go back to non-cracked suit in future chapters.

Last edited:
Garou gains an epiphany from fighting Sage centipede and turns himself into a giant Garoupede in wich every segment contains large back muscles and a dozen big arms and legs that focus entirely on a specific martial art he's mastered. this allows him to use every technique he knows at an enemy at once.
Just a gaze at his eldritch form can mentally cripple even the most seasoned hero.

I think we should use this for normal
images

And this for serious
49c3b5c25a67bbff6bf237f8da579ef5.png

Nothing major would really change in my view.

Bat is only this strong because of his interaction with Garou, which means that no fights that Bat could be would involve him reaching 6-C or 6-A levels of power.

Garou gains an epiphany from fighting Sage centipede and turns himself into a giant Garoupede in wich every segment contains large back muscles and a dozen big arms and legs that focus entirely on a specific martial art he's mastered. this allows him to use every technique he knows at an enemy at once.
Just a gaze at his eldritch form can mentally cripple even the most seasoned hero.
Honestly though if during the course of the fight with Saitama, Garou's evolution turns him into a giant demon like it did before, I'm gonna bet that there's now gonna be like six extra transformations after that, with at least one giving him way more arms whilst referencing the Centipedes molting until Saitama points out that's not really helping and he's getting weaker.

I remember when Tatsumaki’s render was just the official anime reference art but fan edited to give her slightly more pronounced booba.

The current render is a bit iffy, too. She looks way different in the manga these days. Her early manga/season 1 design is cursed.

Back