• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Flashy Flash’s Rel+ feat could be supporting evidence for him being SoL, it’s just a matter of getting SoL approved in the first place.

It didn't really seem like he was putting much effort into that Relativistic+ feat, tbh. It was like he just did it, wasn't tired or anything. It'd be safe to assume that at best it was a casual feat and at worst, he wasn't going all out with it.

I doubt he wasn't going all out, but I doubt that he did it casually either, he looks like he did at least show some effort into the fight.

I think having five chapters in that 7-9 days was pretty helpful too. And we still gotta wait for the translation for this last chapter. Huge, huge reveals coming. There's a lot of webcomic material to use if we ever choose to delve into it.

Ah, so Blue is a cyborg

Rip Metal Bat's Metal Bat and his Josuke hair

Add Blue to the Saitama followers group lol

Fuzzy... so this is the leader they were referring to earlier, huh. He did a nice job with diplomacy in this chapter, but he's still obviously evil. The grandson of Shibabawa huh? Could he be the link between that esper group, eleven I think they were called, and the organization? And his bodyguards, who are they...? Also Organization members. Maybe the Organization is this huge coalition of different factions and power players, more than just a council of evil cyborgs.

But it's no coincidence that we have a psychic behind the neo-heroes... wait a second... a psychic felt the need to form the neo-heroes, he has the powers of Shibabawa, how do we know he hasn't seen God and is one of his disciples? Is he is trying to destroy humanity with the neo-heroes like Psykos tried to destroy humanity with the monster association? No, probably not since that would just repeat Psykos's plotline. But I bet God has a hand in this, even though the Organization probably has their own plans.

i dont like metal bats new submissive personality. he reminds me of my grandmas maid. and he got nerfed heavily as well.

I doubt the organization is connected to God imo
Not so much the organization as a whole, but Fuzzy as an individual. He's a psychic with the third eye ability, the two characters with the third eye ability we've seen so far have seen God and the apocalypse he's planning. If anyone should have the 401 on God, it's going to be him. Now that I've thought about it a bit, I bet he's not a straight up disciple like homeless emperor or a pawn like Psykos, but someone connected with God who might be trying to play the cosmic situation to his advantage somehow. I know cyborgs and mother nature may not seem to go well together thematically, but I will say robots can be much more energy efficient than humans.

i dont like metal bats new submissive personality. he reminds me of my grandmas maid. and he got nerfed heavily as well.
I hope Metal Bat's planning something. It wouldn't have been wise for him to attack Erimin and Destro and Fuzzy and Blue and those bodyguards right after he broke his chains (and was still drugged), when we don't even know if he could beat Erimin and Destro (without a bat too? He might be able to throw a good punch, but he's no darkshine). I hope he's letting it slide now so he can f*** them up when the right circumstances come.

As hotheaded as Metal Bat may be, he's not dumb
IDK bro, he's a little dumb. Not big dumb, but I remember ONE had Murata remove that "air hockey" feat where Metal Bat bounced the sewer cover around (that Garou threw at him) in such a way that he could tackle Garou back into it's own path and hit him with his own attack. ONE said that wasn't Metal Bat's style. But that's the thing, you don't have to be crazy smart to not try and tackle a bunch of powerful enemies (with unknown abilities) while you've just been chained up and are still drugged.

I meant as in he's not dumb enough to fight a huge group of formidable opponents while drugged, just got out of chains, and a lack of his primary weapon

I figured the bat broke because the cyborgs are made of the same thing as the bat, or something stronger.

The databook stuff like Flashy Flashy’s page shouldn’t be taken literally, as it’s written from the perspective of in-universe Hero Association propaganda and not from a “word of god” view.

Can someone calc the size of Psykorochi? the best one i found is this but I want something more precise
qlq7hucjgtq41.png

Yeah, I don't exactly think it's hard enough evidence for 7-A, but it's good back up for EC being High 7-A.

Since the Geryuganshoop thing is going to be put as '' possibly '', then the Rel calculation can still be used, just add '' possibly '' to the front as well.

Not a hard 7-A, but you can add that reasoning for a likely 7-A rating or something.
Okay then, ‘likely 7-A/High 7-A’ it is.

I’ll post my sandbox with the revisions here before I post the actual revision, to try and clear up some stuff beforehand.

@LordTracer I'd prefer if you keep the Boros speed thing out first. I have some plans for his speed scaling
Alright then, I’ll leave him out.

Btw, about the SoL Flashy Flash statement, would it be possible to give him ‘Relativistic+, possibly SoL?’

No, it's more hyperbole then actual fact, the way it's phrased and all, as well as other things in the guidebook. However, ya'll know that timer sequence that flash has in the webcomic when he fought against Garou, if it gets adapted into the manga it could be a good speed feat.

No, it's more hyperbole then actual fact, the way it's phrased and all, as well as other things in the guidebook. However, ya'll know that timer sequence that flash has in the webcomic when he fought against Garou, if it gets adapted into the manga it could be a good speed feat.
How many more 0s do you think Murata will add to the feat? Could we potentially get MFTL One Punch Man characters?

Back