• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can someone link the new speed calc for Genos, Tatsumaki and Psykorochi, please?

Also what level of Rel+ do we have Geryuganshoop at?

Thank you.

And that means we might have a nice upgrade for the God Tiers on our hands.

Nice, god tiers gonna be getting some nice Possibly rel+
Oh, it’d actually be higher than that. 75% SoL is 1.3x away from SoL, so upscaling is allowed. Which means First Form Orochi is ‘possibly SoL,’ and Third Form Orochi, Psykorochi, 10 Second Genos and Tatsumaki get ‘possibly FTL.’ (The range of FTL is 1-10x SoL btw, so just being faster than someone SoL is enough to be FTL).

Oh, it’d actually be higher than that. 75% SoL is 1.3x away from SoL, so upscaling is allowed. Which means First Form Orochi is ‘possibly SoL,’ and Third Form Orochi, Psykorochi, 10 Second Genos and Tatsumaki get ‘possibly FTL.’ (The range of FTL is 1-10x SoL btw, so just being faster than someone SoL is enough to be FTL).
FTL God tiers? I'm here for it.

This seems really iffy tho. Considering Orochi did not in the slightest impress Saitama, yet Boros did stun him a bit.

That’s not even saying Boros himself is moving at near light speed, it’s saying that his kick to the moon sent Saitama flying that fast.

do we have any calculations about that?
It's all based on Geryuganshoop.

However... the hero guide page for Flashy Flash just got translated. Remind me if we treat these as a legit source?
"The solitary swordsman who achieves victory at the speed of light!"

That sounds kinda like hyperbole rather than actually stating he is SOL. But considering it is from the databook, seems fine I guess?

This is the guidebook that we used the 270 meter height for Beefcake right? Correct me if that's not the case, but if it is the case, shouldn't we upgrade Flashy Flash to SoL and give various characters fear aura?

Maybe, but wasn't beefcake calced to be much larger? I guess anyone who upscales from flash could be FTL

I have the translation and the databook but i don't know how to upload image in vsb
It's all based on Geryuganshoop.

However... the hero guide page for Flashy Flash just got translated. Remind me if we treat these as a legit source?
"The solitary swordsman who achieves victory at the speed of light!"

Google: A solitary swordsman who leads to victory at the speed of light and shade! The sword muscle like Shiden of the beloved sword "Shunsatsu Maru" does not even give the enemy time to perceive = It also has the insight to look at several hands with a keen look, and the calmness is S class finger

DeepL: A lone swordsman who reaches victory with the speed of light and shade!The Shiden-like tachi-suji of his beloved sword "Shunsakimaru" has the insight to see several moves ahead with a keen gaze that does not allow the enemy time to perceive.

Databook statements seem to be hyperbole. It says that Sweet Mask can chop the sky and pierce the Earth with his fists as well.

This is the translation of databook
Google: A solitary swordsman who leads to victory at the speed of light and shade! The sword muscle like Shiden of the beloved sword "Shunsatsu Maru" does not even give the enemy time to perceive = It also has the insight to look at several hands with a keen look, and the calmness is S class finger

DeepL: A lone swordsman who reaches victory with the speed of light and shade!The Shiden-like tachi-suji of his beloved sword "Shunsakimaru" has the insight to see several moves ahead with a keen gaze that does not allow the enemy time to perceive.

1.5X faster, unfortunately, so you can't upscale him to SoL just from his feat. I was looking at Beefcake and I realized that comes from the hero encyclopedia, which is different from the databook, I'm fairly sure.

Back