• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The issue of a Serious Punch is still being resolved, so let's discuss it later. The presence of the Moon in the frame raised a feat that I considered very mediocre to huge heights. Well, the revision of the ENO sizes, too. I literally didn't expect anything like this.

However, we already have new ratings and it seems Garou will get a High 6-A)))
Where did High 6-A SC/garou stuff come from out of curiosity? The calc page only lists 6-A for the high end. I'm assuming you haven't updated it yet?

The entire chapter, or just a specific panel?

I can link panels, but I can't link whole chapters on this thread.

Last edited:
The issue of a Serious Punch is still being resolved, so let's discuss it later. The presence of the Moon in the frame raised a feat that I considered very mediocre to huge heights. Well, the revision of the ENO sizes, too. I literally didn't expect anything like this.

However, we already have new ratings and it seems Garou will get a High 6-A)))
Chertovsky cool. Only now Saitama's feat suggests that he made a track 44 thousand kilometers long, more than the circumference of the Earth.

By the way, does this increase the size of city Z?

Chertovsky cool. Only now Saitama's feat suggests that he made a track 44 thousand kilometers long, more than the circumference of the Earth.

By the way, does this increase the size of city Z?
This hints that OPM Earth is larger than ours. That is, this is the same formula with which we determined the distance to the tower when we calculated the size of the city Z. I'm waiting for the opinions of Therefir and Ugarik about this. And it would be cool if we could change the strength of the overwhelming Boros' severe impact, but I don't know the nuance on this wiki when we calculate the size of a planet larger than Earth.

what are you talking about manga and anime are the same the why don't we make opm anime verse where Boros is star level and make calculations for saitama punch when fighting Geno's and that monster in the end of s1

what are you talking about manga and anime are the same the why don't we make opm anime verse where Boros is star level and make calculations for saitama punch when fighting Geno's and that monster in the end of s1
1. Star level Boros is wrong

2. The anime isn't different enough to justify separate profiles unlike the webcomic.

They aren't the same. There's way different feats and different scaling. For example, Saitama's punch stopped the rain, and Mumen Rider withstood the shockwave from a few metres, which would make even the weakest B-Class 8-C.

Boros' attack is just another very good example. It's only stated to be surface wiping in the manga, but Boros explicitly says it'd destroy the planet in the anime.

Plus, Boros doesn't really even melt his ship with his speed alone in the manga.

They're differently mediums with vastly different feats.

Where are you even getting that they're the same? Can you provide a quote or interview statement?

Edit: I'm now convinced that I should make an anime sandbox for the profiles.

Last edited:
Even if they don't, I can just do it anyway and they just won't become profiles.

I'm not even sure if the webcomic will be profiles because ONE occasionally takes long health brakes.

They aren't the same. There's way different feats and different scaling. For example, Saitama's punch stopped the rain, and Mumen Rider withstood the shockwave from a few metres, which would make even the weakest B-Class 8-C.

Boros' attack is just another very good example. It's only stated to be surface wiping in the manga, but Boros explicitly says it'd destroy the planet in the anime.

Plus, Boros doesn't really even melt his ship with his speed alone in the manga.

Where are you even getting that they're the same? Can you provide a quote or interview statement?

I don't mind the idea of there being profiles for the anime but I do believe that it shouldn't just differ in statistics but also have differences in the plot or abilities, so if there is anime-only content that can be used for those purposes to a sufficient degree it should be fine.

I don't mind the idea of there being profiles for the anime but I do believe that it shouldn't just differ in statistics but also have differences in the plot or abilities, so if there is anime-only content that can be used for those purposes to a sufficient degree it should be fine.
Yeah this was the main point for rejection last time.

There's some difference in plot and abilities, but it's marginal.

Edit: I tried, but I genuinely just don't have the effort.
The one where Genos talks about EC's strength. The controversial panel.
Here.

Last edited:
I think he wonders how many more monsters like EC there are, not if there's similar monsters.

To be accurate, that's the conclusion both of us and his translator came to separately.

But, I'll admit, I can't actually do translations.

Anime is separate canon, in an interview one confirmed he gave madhouse creative control to make changes. Just don't blur Saitama's character.

Back