• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks like a lot of the scary Nyan pictures were removed from those chapters.

The other kid also got like, his more sadistic scenes removed for some reason
They didn't want everyone to despise Waganma since he's the whole reason for the operation. I recall Murata stating how surprised he was by the strong negative reaction to the character.

And Nyan panels you're thinking about have been changed, yes. We went from this to this for example, and this to this

Looks like a lot of the scary Nyan pictures were removed from those chapters.

The other kid also got like, his more sadistic scenes removed for some reason
Nyan reflecting back One-Shotter's bullet was also censored, weird.

I recall Murata stating how surprised he was by the strong negative reaction to the character.
lol. "Why does everyone find this sadistic jerk of a child unlikeable???"
Nyan reflecting back One-Shotter's bullet was also censored, weird.
I don't know if it was censored or just cut for space. Murata has a "bad habit" of drawing out actions longer than needed, which can effect a printing in a major way. Its why he had to go back and redo all of the flipbook chapters in the first 40 chapters besides the serious punch.

this is the monster that will push Garou to his awakening

unknown.png

Opinions on the new redraws? Personally I like them, even the minor ones added to the Tats Vs Psykos fight with Tats and Amai.

Overall, imo, the Nyan Vs A class fight also was alot better despite already being good prior to the redraws anyways (and it looks like Gearsper could get upgraded depending on what the tornado he made could get).

I hope Murata continues a trend of doing redraws on the side and not making us wait 2 weeks to receive them and instead a shorter chapter.

So about the sage centipede Garou slice calc, could the results be boosted considering Garou had to also offset sages KE from moving into space at mach speeds?

They aren't the same. There's way different feats and different scaling. For example, Saitama's punch stopped the rain, and Mumen Rider withstood the shockwave from a few metres, which would make even the weakest B-Class 8-C.

Boros' attack is just another very good example. It's only stated to be surface wiping in the manga, but Boros explicitly says it'd destroy the planet in the anime.

Plus, Boros doesn't really even melt his ship with his speed alone in the manga.

They're differently mediums with vastly different feats.

Where are you even getting that they're the same? Can you provide a quote or interview statement?

Edit: I'm now convinced that I should make an anime sandbox for the profiles.

They aren't the same. There's way different feats and different scaling. For example, Saitama's punch stopped the rain, and Mumen Rider withstood the shockwave from a few metres, which would make even the weakest B-Class 8-C.

Boros' attack is just another very good example. It's only stated to be surface wiping in the manga, but Boros explicitly says it'd destroy the planet in the anime.

Plus, Boros doesn't really even melt his ship with his speed alone in the manga.

They're differently mediums with vastly different feats.

Where are you even getting that they're the same? Can you provide a quote or interview statement?

Edit: I'm now convinced that I should make an anime sandbox for the profiles.

wall if they're so different make an anime profile like a lot of franchise also saying we don't use guidebook because they are for the anime not the manga don't makes sense you think that saitama from the anime isn't saitama from the manga so they should have sprit guides but does one thinks that's too and we are talking about s3 not s1

MHS gearsper makes sense considering he let one shotter shoot bullets at probs MHS speeds and distract SC. Murata saw you guys talk about his bad scaling he had to correct y’all.

Guys stop trying to upscale everyone. Not every single fodder hero is 6-A with FTL speeds. Let's not go back into mach 3500 casual 75 megaton Golden Ball tier again.
considering when people saw the trails during the first constellation, there were some efforts to claim that any trails in previous chapters also meant they were that speed, i'm not sure what you expect

What sadistic scenes are we talking about?
In the original the kid was kicking a monster and calling it trash. There was a scene where Nyan implied he would eat him and the kid soiled himself and he dragged away Fat Batman and the Kid at the same time before Drive Knight rolled in.

S-Class tier list (Tatsumaki, Genos, and Blast don’t exist edition)
  1. Metal Bat w/ Fighting Spirit
  2. Flashy Flash
  3. Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade
  4. Bang
  5. Darkshine
  6. Metal Knight w/ Preparation
  7. Drive Knight
  8. Pig God
  9. Child Emperor w/ Brave Giant
  10. Watchdog Man
  11. Tanktop Master
  12. PPP
  13. Zombieman
  14. King
Might’ve placed Bang too low

S-Class tier list (Tatsumaki, Genos, and Blast don’t exist edition)
  1. Metal Bat w/ Fighting Spirit
  2. Flashy Flash
  3. Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade
  4. Bang
  5. Darkshine
  6. Metal Knight w/ Preparation
  7. Drive Knight
  8. Pig God
  9. Child Emperor w/ Brave Giant
  10. Watchdog Man
  11. Tanktop Master
  12. PPP
  13. Zombieman
  14. King
Might’ve placed Bang too low
At least you didn't put darkshine above him (bang) lol

At least you didn't put darkshine above him (bang) lol
my slightly different S-Class ranking
  1. Metal Knight's full arsenal
  2. Metal Bat with resonance
  3. Darkshine
  4. Flashy Flash
  5. Awakening Breath Bang
  6. Sun Blade Atomic Samurai
  7. Bang
  8. Atomic Samurai
  9. Drive Knight
  10. Brave Giant
  11. Metal Knight Drone
  12. Puri Puri Prisoner
  13. Pig God
  14. Metal Bat with fighting spirit*
  15. Watchdog Man
  16. Amai Mask
  17. Tanktop Master
  18. Zombieman
All characters scaled at their most recent/peak performance, unless otherwise specifically stated.

*Using Metal Bat's peak fighting spirit against Garou where he was about to kill him
Also might’ve placed Darkshine too low :devilish:

Back