• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isamu is a bit of a weird name tbh. Do you think child emperor's parents are dead? I presume that's the case, and then bofoi found him.

one thing i like about fan translations is that it has actual cursing in it. viz literally censors EVERY word that is even a teeny bit "cursy"

like changing "crap" to "crapola" or "poopy". no, im not joking

I think we can all agree though that God will almost certainly be a planet buster. Or at least a generally casual surface wiper. That kind of stuff is the bare minimum. Well, unless it'll be some sort of twist that can only be theorized at this point.

I guess God could be High 6-A at the very least, for granting Psykos her powers. But if those little specks are stars in the picture of God we see in the latest chapter, then he may as well be 4-A via sheer size. But the size of the hole contradicts that fact. It's still too early to judge imo

I honestly don't think GOD will be that impressive. Planet-buster at most. That's just the vibe I get from One Punch Man, for a verse whose parody is being overpowered, it consistently stays rather weak in the grand scheme of things. Honestly I like it; keeps things from becoming too complicated. (Looking at you Dragon Ball and DC)

Last edited:
I like that the series is more grounded, same with BNHA. Sure, it makes the powerscaling “not as impressive”, but the Fights and destruction look much better than other shows because it’s way more relatable in a way and we can actually understand the destruction going on.

A building falling over and crumbling to pieces is way more easier to understand than the 999th planet being blown up in a distant space shot, in other words.

I see God being a 4-A at most, assuming those were stars in his dimension. 3-A/Low 2-C would be cool, but probably not likely, and anything higher than that would be extremely doubtful.

Boros is planet surface level with a move that pretty much almost kills himself in the process and if it doesn’t he becomes defenceless and no longer can regenrate.

God could probably do the same thing but with one hand. That would make him pretty HECKING more impressive and keep the series somewhat grounded still.

I would argue Boros is not, he was only going to destroy the surface.
That is somewhat close to Planet-Buster level though. Also considering that we literally saw a being that suspected to be God sit in a place that contains something like stars, etc. So I very doubt that he is Planet-Buster level only. That cube is likely the key to that dimension that looks like outside the space.
I see God being a 4-A at most, assuming those were stars in his dimension. 3-A/Low 2-C would be cool, but probably not likely, and anything higher than that would be extremely doubtful.
We can finally have a valid Goku vs. Saitama match if Low 2-C God is confirmed.

this confirms that every Seafolk that surrounded Stinger was tiger level. I know some people contested that before.
Pretty impressive how 1 A Class=1 Tiger level monster on average but Stinger solo'd 6.

Makes me feel a little more justified in keeping Stinger at High 8-C. One shotting 4 tigers with one combo is very impressive for any A-class hero.

I like that the series is more grounded, same with BNHA. Sure, it makes the powerscaling “not as impressive”, but the Fights and destruction look much better than other shows because it’s way more relatable in a way and we can actually understand the destruction going on.

A building falling over and crumbling to pieces is way more easier to understand than the 999th planet being blown up in a distant space shot, in other words.
I think you can have grounded cosmic feats as well, as long as you can keep a proper relation between eldritch entities and the real world. What I dislike the most is getting to a point where the fodder-tiers of your verse are solar system or galaxy busters- there's no way to emotionally connect with that power scale and very difficult to get invested in the stakes, unless you've got something like Qi-control (not a fan of this concept personally) any misfired shot could destroy the universe or multiverse.

But in One Punch Man, destruction has meaning; collateral damage has consequences and countless lives will be ruined in every dragon level fight. Heck, in the webcomic it's a huge plot point with the organization using highly destructive monsters to put humanity into a panic and hype up the neo-heroes.

nhvdwl5hebc61.png

"When angered, Atomic Samurai turns into a demigod and radiates a terrible fighting spirit."
Hmmm... if this is legit, what kind of power would this be? Fear aura? Apparently top level OPM guys can just exude killing intent like nerfed conqueror's haki or something. Flashy Flash did it during the S-class meeting, Atomic and the disciples can sense killing aura and Bang and Atomic scared away in fish with this aura in the season ova with Mumen rider. Remember that ONE and Murata did the sketches for the OVAs, so they're based at least partly in canon.

Back