• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dont understand, what's the logic?
Broke into a separate dimension somehow means he surpasses space-time or something dumb. Lol. And for 5D someone argued that the 5th dimension is dreams and Saitama breaking into an imaginary dimension means he somehow surpassed that or some argument along those lines, I don't bother remembering it in detail because obviously it's beyond moronic.

Broke into a separate dimension somehow means he surpasses space-time or something dumb. Lol. And for 5D someone argued that the 5th dimension is dreams and Saitama breaking into an imaginary dimension means he somehow surpassed that or some argument along those lines, I don't bother remembering it in detail because obviously it's beyond moronic.
Lol thats an odd argument

Not sure what else I can add to this page

Thoughts?
What???

You need to add Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence, and every ability on the wiki.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

It should be 6-C, not 6-C+. Other than that, it seems fine.
it is less than 1 gigaton away from 6-C+ (6-C+ is 52.15 gigatons. SC is calced at 51.73) and he did this by just coming out of the ground.

I see no reason not to scale it up to 6-C+

it is less than 1 gigaton away from 6-C+ (6-C+ is 52.15 gigatons. SC is calced at 51.73) and he did this by just coming out of the ground.

I see no reason not to scale it up to 6-C+
You should explain that in the AP justification then, as opposed to mentioning two characters that get their scaling from Sage Centipede.

Also in the case of upscaling, it doesn’t need an At least rating.

speed for Sage Centipede is weird, idk what value or justification to even put for it. Massively Hypersonic is just the bare minimum
Just put unknown if there is no justified rating you could give, people will just use speed equalization anyways. We have no reason to assume he's as fast as (or faster than) the high-tier S-Class like Atomic Sandbag. That's highly inconsistent with how the wiki makes pages.

Although actually, would it be unreasonable to scale his speed to/above EC? Cause he's clearly just supposed to be all around superior to him.

actually, r u sure this is accepted? It seems like everyone except Armorchompy has problems with it?
No one had problems, M3X was just discussing how messy the crossed out lines looked. Armorchompy said no matter what Therefir was arguing the calc already got accepted.

I updated it with the High 6-B stuff. If another end is accepted I will change it.

Also added the justification that it should be faster than Elder Centipede. I think that's pretty believable and uncontroversial until we get a more concrete calculation or demonstration of speed.

I updated it with the High 6-B stuff. If another end is accepted I will change it.

Also added the justification that it should be faster than Elder Centipede. I think that's pretty believable and uncontroversial until we get a more concrete calculation or demonstration of speed.
Might have to wait a while since Murata is doing redraws, I think…If SC matches Garou in speed next chapter then it could get FTL since Garou seems to be blasting full speed to the core he threw up.

Looks good, the “Powers and Abilites” says “Powers and Abiliti(es”, gotta fix that.

Hey btw guys why the hell is Garou using weaker martial arts techniques now?

I'm confused. Has anyone mentioned this?
I had seen that complaint on reddit and I too am confused, what makes things weirder is that in the chapter after the Monster Calamity Fist, Flashy and Platinum Sperm act as if nothing has happened.

Perhaps that's what is going to be redrawn.

I had seen that complaint on reddit and I too am confused, what makes things weirder is that in the chapter after the Monster Calamity Fist, Flashy and Platinum Sperm act as if nothing has happened.

Definitely a possibility, yeah. By the time Garou gets to God Fist in the webcomic, he's completely obsessed with it, to the point of monologuing about how broken and unbeatable it is like very few seconds.

Weird for him to now just keep downgrading to martial arts that God Fist already contains inherently. Hoping it's because of a redraw.

It's too soon for it anyway. When he creates it, nobody in the series (sans Saitama) should be capable of hitting him.

Hopefully murata doesn’t redraw entire chapters but just key points that need to be fixed. I swear if we get redraws all the way till school ends🚶

Back