• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Inb4 next chapter Sage Centipede is not long enough to reach his core.
Let's see how far he goes. Personally I think his real length is going to be like 50-100 kilometers (each segment being 15-30 meters or as wide as/twice as wide as Elder Centipede) He seems to be intended to be comparable to Z city in length in the same way EOW's radius seems to close to that of Z city.

Maybe he'll make it to the upper stratosphere? I hope Garou throws the cell to the moon. If Garou reaches the moon in like a second, that will silence the people complaining about the possiblity he's lightspeed.

Let's see how far he goes. Personally I think his real length is going to be like 50-100 kilometers (each segment being 15-30 meters or as wide as/twice as wide as Elder Centipede) He seems to be intended to be comparable to Z city in length in the same way EOW's radius seems to close to that of Z city.

Maybe he'll make it to the upper stratosphere? I hope Garou throws the cell to the moon. If Garou reaches the moon in like a second, that will silence the people complaining about the possiblity he's lightspeed.
Gonna have to wait for redraws to finish before we see next chapter🚶

All I want is an AP buff to get rid of 7-B.
Hmm, that's tough. We can only get multiple tier 6/ high end tier 7 feats now because the entire city has been destroyed and everyone's out in the open. Nothing above town level is guaranteed for the s-class vs cadres, as most attacks 7-B or higher would destroy much of the base and likely alter the setting in a plot-relevant way that would contradict many events.

Hmm, that's tough. We can only get multiple tier 6/ high end tier 7 feats now because the entire city has been destroyed and everyone's out in the open. Nothing above town level is guaranteed for the s-class vs cadres, as most attacks 7-B or higher would destroy much of the base and likely alter the setting in a plot-relevant way that would contradict many events.
Yeah true, we could just get some big air feats, DK shoots a beam that spans higher than the base Tatsumaki lifted and disperses without harming anything. Cloud dispersal, shockwaves, etc. Or we could get some underground feats.

Why does Psykorochi have “breath attack”? Also shouldnt she have smoke manipulation??
This panel here, where her body splits in two and she shoots the beam out of her giant mouth. Also the dragon heads, and yes she should have smoke manipulation
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/134/3/

Oh my God, do you really think that Genos is moving at hundreds of thousands of kilometers per second at the time of the fight with G4? Do you really think that Sonic is close to the speed of light even at the beginning of the manga?

It's stupid. The recent feat of Garou was plotted as something incredible, beyond the reach of the rest of the heroes. Only Flash could cope with this speed a little, as the fastest hero (Although there were prerequisites even in databooks and on covers that he was faster than light). And now almost all of your heroes are FTL, but what about the Atomic Samurai FTL+?

You don't have to take it for anything. Not only does the laser break all the rules site, it also breaks the rules of logic in the One-Punch Man universe. The best that Murata pointed out was that Boros kicked Saitama to the moon with a speed almost equal to that of light. It can quite scale up to its 4 light speeds because ALMOST LIGHT SPEED is Saitama's body, the leg can be faster as well. but the difference is clearly not dozens of times (Boros clearly scales higher than the Samurai, MUCH higher). Only Boros has received such direct instructions, and they are much less than your wanks. But Boros is the top 3 in the One Punch Man universe. Atomic Samurai is not even top 10, maybe top 15.

Stupid is his argument, Genos had a lot of difficulties dealing with G4's lasers and could only dodge when he was at a good distance, the calculations of this lead to MHS+/Sub-Rel in the best of cases, since his dodges are minimal to not get hit, it literally doesn't break any rules.

Also, you mentioned that the laser breaks all the rules on the site, cite them and the Atomic feat not FTL+.

Also, Boros' feat is to kick someone, his speed logically should be much greater than that.

Oh my God, do you really think that Genos is moving at hundreds of thousands of kilometers per second at the time of the fight with G4?
No.
Do you really think that Sonic is close to the speed of light even at the beginning of the manga?
No.
It's stupid.
No.
The recent feat of Garou was plotted as something incredible, beyond the reach of the rest of the heroes. Only Flash could cope with this speed a little, as the fastest hero (Although there were prerequisites even in databooks and on covers that he was faster than light).
Yeah, a lowballed feat that doesn’t account for an entire axis.
And now almost all of your heroes are FTL, but what about the Atomic Samurai FTL+?
No. No. 2x FTL
You don't have to take it for anything. Not only does the laser break all the rules site, it also breaks the rules of logic in the One-Punch Man universe.
G5 doesn’t break rules tho.
The best that Murata pointed out was that Boros kicked Saitama to the moon with a speed almost equal to that of light. It can quite scale up to its 4 light speeds because ALMOST LIGHT SPEED is Saitama's body, the leg can be faster as well.
Yeah Boros speed>speed he kicks someone at.
but the difference is clearly not dozens of times (Boros clearly scales higher than the Samurai, MUCH higher).
Not like AS moves that quick he simply reacted too it and appropriately sliced.
Only Boros has received such direct instructions, and they are much less than your wanks. But Boros is the top 3 in the One Punch Man universe. Atomic Samurai is not even top 10, maybe top 15.
Doesn’t matter what ranking AS is, he slices and dices MHS opponents into 1000 pieces.

I think the databook mentions that Sonic reaches Super Hypersonic speeds with his 10 clones technique, so it does contradict him being Sub-Rel.

This is why many sites hate VSB. Because of this kind of wank. While other characters need to travel hundreds of thousands of kilometers per second to be relativistic, OPM characters only need to react to a fantastic laser that also bends. I am sure that Murata did not even think about the fact that lasers in real life are equal to light in speed.

I think the databook mentions that Sonic reaches Super Hypersonic speeds with his 10 clones technique, so it does contradict him being Sub-Rel.
whats even the definition of "super hypersonic" hypersonic relates to something more than 5 times faster than sound, unless you wanna argue that sonic is limited to mach 5 than i dont see how thats relevant

I guess sonic the character also peaks at the speed🚶omw to make a sonic the hedgehog downgrade

whats even the definition of "super hypersonic" hypersonic relates to something more than 5 times faster than sound, unless you wanna argue that sonic is limited to mach 5 than i dont see how thats relevant
At least that version of Sonic, db implies he is not that fast. But are you suggesting we should ignore it entirely?

I guess sonic the character also peaks at the speed🚶omw to make a sonic the hedgehog downgrade
Perhaps it has something to do with his name. Or they just used those terms to emphasise he is fast. I brought up that point because I thought it is relevant but whatever.

OK guys, let's step back a minute and think. Instead of arguing whether the laser was real or not, we can calculate Atomic Samurai blitzing G5. We can create a calc similar to what he did against Haragiri. But since G5 is even faster than Haragiri, Atomic blitzing him is an even better feat.

Perhaps it has something to do with his name. Or they just used those terms to emphasise he is fast. I brought up that point because I thought it is relevant but whatever.
I mean plenty of verses, especially westernized ones have immeasurable speed but are hailed as being supersonic. It’s simply a word to use not a speed.

Back