• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At least that version of Sonic, db implies he is not that fast. But are you suggesting we should ignore it entirely?
no this is like saying X character is harder than steel therefore he is limited to steel durability the word hypersonic doesn´t entail a limitation specially not when it´s preceeded by a "super" which can be synonymous with above, beyond, over etc. So it wouldnt be ignored it would just line up in a consistent interpretation

Last edited:
Dyspo was called FTL as if it was a massive thing but it doesn't stop DBZ characters from being MFTL+ so I don't see why the "super hypersonic" thing matters.

Last edited:
As we expected Metal Bat with Fighting Spirit:
Dark Metal Bat
BYCRag1.png

Reality:
Laughing Metal Bat
PPyYVXr.png

Colored panel pog.

SC will 100% die next chapter. And unless yet another Monster appears for no reason that means we'll finally get to Awakened Garou beating down the S-Class most likely. I'd anticipate Saitama Vs. Garou is going to begin in like 2 chapters, but that's only assuming ONE doesn't stall it any longer. Am I missing anything?

Also, anyone else feel like, despite them both being Unknown and appearing at the same time, SC was way weaker than EOW? I know it's a little late to ask but I get the vibe that SC would've gotten curbstomped if they fought.

The next 30 chapters are each 10 page chapters showing Garou's attacks (punches and kicks) happening so slow that every panel it just moves very slightly. Then we get hit with 10 redraws.

Also, anyone else feel like, despite them both being Unknown and appearing at the same time, SC was way weaker than EOW? I know it's a little late to ask but I get the vibe that SC would've gotten curbstomped if they fought.
EOW took Saitama to beat and his ocean grand cannon looked way stronger than anything SC did.
Nonsense. The S-Class beatdown will probably have Garou fighting all of them aside from Bang, 1 chapter for each S-Class as well.

Trollface_smiling.gif
1 whole chapter of Garou beating up CE lol.

EOW took Saitama to beat and his ocean grand cannon looked way stronger than anything SC did.

1 whole chapter of Garou beating up CE lol.
Yeah that's what I mean. If Saitama viewed SC as a similar threat he would've killed it first, especially because it was WAY closer to him. And while SC has decent regen, I'm sure it's nowhere near EOW's level.

Garou uses his full power attacks and each of them just bruises CE.

I’m calling it now, next chapter will end with all of the S-Class except Bang, Bad and Genos, they’re done back in fighting condition and ready to fight Garou 🗿

Yes
While in terms of overall striking strength and how much damage they could deal if let roam free i'd say they are about equals with SC taking the edge with the 6666 legs march EOW just seems like it would be impossible for anyone there except for a healthy tatsumaki and maybe a 10 second genos to deal with.
Being massive in side plus a low-high regenerator with almost endless water to regen from means only a selected few non brute force unga bunga fighters could have any chance of dealing with it.

I’m calling it now, next chapter will end with all of the S-Class except Bang, Bad and Genos, they’re done back in fighting condition and ready to fight Garou 🗿
I feel like it'd be a little underwhelming if this is really all Metal Bat can take before going down tbh. I mean, I'd hope for him to get back up and try to fight Garou again but get knocked back down. But I'll accept it for what it is if so.

I also doubt Darkshine is doing anything, he got hurt very badly by the acid and knocked out by GS. In the webcomic he kept trying to fight but he wasn't that injured in the WC, in the manga he's one of the most badly damaged S-Class. Remember that the bones in his fingers were visible.

Colored panel pog.

SC will 100% die next chapter. And unless yet another Monster appears for no reason that means we'll finally get to Awakened Garou beating down the S-Class most likely. I'd anticipate Saitama Vs. Garou is going to begin in like 2 chapters, but that's only assuming ONE doesn't stall it any longer. Am I missing anything?
Awakened Garou probably ain't gonna come this year

Imagine if Psykos Vs Fubuki becomes the next long ass fight for awhile (if more abilities and hax are added then it would be alr tho)
At this point I wouldn’t mind because I’ve been waiting for this goddamn esper gf fight for the past ten chapters

That'd be an insane Fubuki buff unless Psykos is severely weakened. Psykos is probably top 3 MA.
Fubuki has her whole psychic negating stuff or whatever and makes a point that she has better technique while Psykos has more potency (which is cap so far since Psykos has done much more complex stuff).

The manga version would've been so goated if Orochi did something important and it didn't take 10,000 chapters to get through some extra characters.

Back