• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait wait wait

We are just scaling Metal Bat and going to ignore the chapter not only saying he is far weaker, but that he had a extra amp thanks to his connection to Garou ? Did I missed something ?
We are agreeing that Metal Bat is on the same level WITH amps. If it has to added, then we'll probably use a separate key or specifically mention that it's caused due to a specific conditions.

Wait wait wait

We are just scaling Metal Bat and going to ignore the chapter not only saying he is far weaker, but that he had a extra amp thanks to his connection to Garou ? Did I missed something ?
Did the resonance happen the entire time? I thought it only happened when they countered the 6666 attack from SC. Previously, he did survive being struck so many times, so his durability should somewhat scale.

It seems to me that One and Murata themselves have not yet fully figured out how this resonance works. I don't think it's a special ability of Garou or Bad at all.
It's just that both of them always overcome and become stronger with all their efforts. Probably seeing how their partner tries and goes forward, the second one continues to get up and become stronger.

I don't see the point of making a separate key for Bad. If Garou made all his allies and opponents stronger, then it would affect both Flash and Platinum.

It's just that most likely, Bad not only becomes stronger from damage and anger, but also subconsciously adapts to the strength of people on the battlefield, growing to exactly the values that he needs to win.

That's why he reached Low 7-B-7-B in the battle with Garou for the first time and that's why he reached Low 6-B/High 6-B in about the same time frame now.

Actually, if Garou wasn't there, Metal Bat wouldn't be that powerful. I know MB also amped Garou as well.
Garou and Bad only accelerated each other's reactive evolution.
Bat was already able to intercept and stop Sage's tendrils, as well as tanked the march of her legs. His durability was already on this league. He also became strong enough from her blows to break the tendrils.
It probably would have taken much longer for the process of growing strength, but in the end he would have done it.
Similarly, he was sure that he would defeat Elder Centipede if he continued the fight, and I don't think Bad is so stupid that he doesn't understand that he will never defeat this enemy.

Garou and Bad only accelerated each other's reactive evolution.
Bat was already able to intercept and stop Sage's tendrils, as well as tanked the march of her legs. His durability was already on this league. He also became strong enough from her blows to break the tendrils.
It probably would have taken much longer for the process of growing strength, but in the end he would have done it.
Similarly, he was sure that he would defeat Elder Centipede if he continued the fight, and I don't think Bad is so stupid that he doesn't understand that he will never defeat this enemy.
I don't think the durability of its antennas is close to its amour, considering it wasn't surprised as much as when he broke the shell after being amped by the resonance.

Him chopping off the antennas is due to Fighting Spirit, but him countering SC's drilling attack and breaking its carapace is due to ''resonance'', not Fighting Spirit apparently.

I don't think the durability of its antennas is close to its amour, considering it wasn't surprised as much as when he broke the shell after being amped by the resonance.

Him chopping off the antennas is due to Fighting Spirit, but him countering SC's drilling attack and breaking its carapace is due to ''resonance'', not Fighting Spirit apparently.
However, he survived the march, which should be more powerful than just PE Sage and tore off the tendrils with more ease than this Garou.

Resonance is not something that increases the strength of the hard shell, changing Bad's body in a magical way.
It just speeds up the fighting spirit of both fighters and works as a moral support. It's all the same fighting spirit. They just get inspired and fight each other and get stronger because of it.

So we are downscaling Metal Bat from Sage Centipede, while his Garou Amp is just higher, ok
Pretty sure it’s not the “amp” that people think it is. It simply progressed MB and Garou quicker to reach that strength, if they didn’t resonate then it would simply take longer to reach that point.(that’s what my interpretation is)

Pretty sure it’s not the “amp” that people think it is. It simply progressed MB and Garou quicker to reach that strength, if they didn’t resonate then it would simply take longer to reach that point.(that’s what my interpretation is)
I didn't saw a valid reason to believe in that, at face value, the presence of two people with similar power amped both, we don't have proof they would do the same alone, even if it took more time, Fighting Spirit has a limit per what we saw, and we literally don't know if MB can reach said level without help

Wait wait wait

He's going to have an extra key or, up to 6-C/6-B with resonance. Without Garou he would not be in this tier of strength

I didn't saw a valid reason to believe in that, at face value, the presence of two people with similar power amped both, we don't have proof they would do the same alone, even if it took more time, Fighting Spirit has a limit per what we saw, and we literally don't know if MB can reach said level without help
Where has the limit been shown? There’s no cap for his limit that has been shown, he simply got KO’ed so that’s why he’s out of commission if he didn’t get KO’ed he would’ve kept getting stronger.

Resonance is not some kind of transfer of energy to each other. You could say that Bad only became stronger under such circumstances only if Garou literally poured his energy into him, like Fubuki did for example.

From what we were shown - they just attack as a team and morally push each other. Motivate.

It's like you're learning a foreign language and then your friend shows up. You look at each other's successes, start to compete and reach heights faster.

Murata can do now to invoke the same feeling webcomic pre-awakened and awakened Garou had for manga Garou visual design-wise?
013.png

001.png

012.png

002.png

We need these type of panels for the next 5 chapters.

Murata should stop slacking off and make only 50 page chapters, each panel having the same quality as the first EOW page, every two days.

Honestly that's probably the only way the ungrateful ass community would be satisfied let's be honest LMAO.

Murata should stop slacking off and make only 50 page chapters, each panel having the same quality as the first EOW page, every two days.

Honestly that's probably the only way the ungrateful ass community would be satisfied let's be honest LMAO.
If Murata posted on an every 2 day schedule then OPM's quality would reduce to average shounen quality which isn't too bad lol.

We should add this back to Tats profile. It was used in the manga as well.

Right here

No we shouldn't, the webcomic had a whole detailed explanation as to what she was doing while the manga has Tatsumaki just twisting evil eye to death.

We will probably add back all the Tatsumaki stuff once psychic sisters happens though so don't worry unless Murata decides to change it as much as he did to the MA

No we shouldn't, the webcomic had a whole detailed explanation as to what she was doing while the manga has Tatsumaki just twisting evil eye to death.

We will probably add back all the Tatsumaki stuff once psychic sisters happens though so don't worry unless Murata decides to change it as much as he did to the MA
Does it really need to be explained in the manga if we know what's happening?

Going by his track record if Murata changes anything in the psychic sisters arc it's most likely going to be a massive boost rather than a nerf.
Idk, while I don't expect nerfs (most feats in the fight weren't that spectacular), adding buffs would be weird since there is no in character way to show destruction feats.

All they could do is earthquake or cloud feats which wouldn't amount to much since the highest versions of either feats are around high 6-A with the tier 5 versions of them being far too far fetched to actually happen.

Hopefully Tatsumaki just becomes more haxed so she can feed Saitama resistances.

Back