• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At this point I'm scared about the other character's statistics. Cause unlike other series which have neatly arranged feats, we are jumping from High 7 A to 6B/6C.

At this point I'm scared about the other character's statistics. Cause unlike other series which have neatly arranged feats, we are jumping from High 7 A to 6B/6C.
Good thing metal bat is only going to get to that tier with fighting spirit wich is not an objective amp leading us to never have to scale anyone to the same extent of power he reached in this arc. ( unless he goes like, this is the "strongest i've ever been" in a fight or something)

Bad was already able to surprise Garou with his strength and speed, and then completely went toe-to-toe with him. We have no reason to believe that it is not FTL and slower than the Flash.

Bad was already able to surprise Garou with his strength and speed, and then completely went toe-to-toe with him. We have no reason to believe that it is not FTL and slower than the Flash.
He surprised Garou because he had grown a lot stronger in a short time. They're equal in AP. This wasn't a speed feat. Hitting hard and running fast have differences.

Does Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist send shockwaves and deal internal damage like the Aura Sky Ripping Fist. Judging from this page? Since they are different techniques, I've been wondering this.

He surprised Garou because he had grown a lot stronger in a short time. They're equal in AP. This wasn't a speed feat. Hitting hard and running fast have differences.
Garou literally says "This guy hasn't changed". He already knows the nature of Bad's powers and has no reason to be surprised.
And he literally says that he will not slow down for him and Bat better catch up with him. In the end, in the last pages, they go hand in hand, continuing to strengthen each other and it would not make sense if Garou had to slow down.

Garou literally says "This guy hasn't changed". He already knows the nature of Bad's powers and has no reason to be surprised.
And he literally says that he will not slow down for him and Bat better catch up with him. In the end, in the last pages, they go hand in hand, continuing to strengthen each other and it would not make sense if Garou had to slow down.
Oh well. FTL Metal Bat then.

I think FTL reactions for SC and Bad is fine and we should wait for next week to see if SC is FTL in movement speed if he can keep up with Awakening Breath Garou in the race to get his core back.

Yeah, he only used 0.1% of his FTL speed.
If MHS SC is used that is that would mean SC is .0002ish% of Garou/PS calc. Wanted to mention Garou was knocked down but SC still caught Garou, if SC was MHS, SC would appear slower than even a statue to Garou. Garou has great perception, sight, and everything involving senses. Yet he was still caught by SC, after he got caught he clearly wasn’t injured since he did rip out of SC’s grip strength.

I wasn't serious when I said he used 0.1%, although I believe that Sage catching him because Garou was on his knees due to the damage and therefore hasn't recovered. I mean normally, he should just disappear from its sight.

Well. Not bad at all

Reigen 5-B
2Fd4I_lNNws.jpg

I wasn't serious when I said he used 0.1%, although I believe that Sage catching him because Garou was on his knees due to the damage and therefore hasn't recovered. I mean normally, he should just disappear from its sight.
He wasn’t bleeding or anything unless you’re assuming he was paralyzed and 5 seconds later broke through SC grip strength and powered up.

Nothing indicates he wasn't injured. He was on his knees and he should also have known of a possibility that the centipede would crush the helicopter and kill all the people inside if he'd tried blitzing it.

Nothing indicates he wasn't injured. He was on his knees and he should also have known of a possibility that the centipede would crush the helicopter and kill all the people inside if he'd tried blitzing it.
But with that same logic if Garou isn’t confident in blitzing SC then that means SC is FTL. He would have nothing to worry about if there’s more than a 50K difference in speed.

I'm just saying we should not use this as evidence for FTL Sage, considering there were several factors like he was injured and also the helicopter was held by it.

Whether it is actually FTL or not is still up for debate I think.

I still want to know KE Ocean Grand Cannon's, given that this is an ultimate technique that should definitely be higher than PE. Moreover, this is a chertov water cutter, the essence of which is that the water goes at great speed due to pressure. KE should fit perfectly here, and we also do not know how deep the jet went into the ground, so the calculation of 7-A does not refute this, because it is a low-ball.

And so:

Eye ENO = 45 pixels = 2800 meters;
The diameter of the cutter at the base = 8 pixels = 497 meters;
Panel height = 1138 pixels;
Distance = 497*1138/(8*2 tan(70/2)) = 74605 meters;

Millipede width = 1160 meters = 80 pixels;
The diameter of the cutter at the end = 174 pixels = 2523 meters;

Since the cutter has a different width at the beginning and at the end, I will use the truncated cone formula to find the volume.

V=⅓πH(R₁²+R₁R₂+R₂²)
V = 153664201986 m^3;

Water density = 1000 kg/m^3;
Weight = 153664201986000 kg;

The attack implies speed and occurred in one frame, so I'll take 2 ends - 1 and 3 seconds.

Mid end:

Speed = 24868 m/sec;
KE = 4.7514309976599 * 10^22 Joules = 11,356 Teratons of TNT = 6-B;

High end:

Speed = 74605 m/sec;
KE = 4.2764025383035 * 10^23 Joules = 102.208 Teratons of TNT = High 6-B;
5tFdoB9Yl7U.jpg

Wait wait wait

We are just scaling Metal Bat and going to ignore the chapter not only saying he is far weaker, but that he had a extra amp thanks to his connection to Garou ? Did I missed something ?

Wait wait wait

We are just scaling Metal Bat and going to ignore the chapter not only saying he is far weaker, but that he had a extra amp thanks to his connection to Garou ? Did I missed something ?
Bat was weaker at the beginning and in the middle of the battle, but at the end he began to go toe to toe. Claiming that he's much weaker doesn't make sense when Bad opens up Sage's tendrils, parries the ultimate, and breaks the shell.

Bad became stronger not because of the connection with Garou, but because of the resonance in general. And because they both prevail and develop, they began to do it in tandem.

Back