• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Had a question, could the depth of the monster association be calced via SC length? 3333 scales - 60 scales from USklaverei calc meaning 3273 scales are still underground and SC's weight has to be supported by something so you can assume his bottom is in orochis "lair".
I might have the wrong thought process but this can help calc some stuff like rovers calc/etc. possibly

im sorry but i was laughing at the interviews they had when the directors came out with the baggiest eyes ive ever seen in my life.
I know it sounds ****** up but this comment made me laugh out loud. As soon as I read it I immediately thought‘Attack on Titan'.

Excluding large characters and using cgi that’s the only down side, I mean SC hasn’t really moved that much so the cgi won’t look to wonky. And it’ll be an episode of screen time.
tbf EC CGI by JcStaff was really good to the point he didnt look CGI at all almost most of the time and i almsot never noticed it . so i am sure they can do SC pretty good , probably easier actually since he's a centipede with arms that is so big the ground is hard to see which would help a lot with them having to do environment destruction and all with CGI .

Last edited:
How about you gift some bitches.
bruh... this manga is ABSOLUTE SHIT now. I'm just upset about it. Garou and metal bat are so ******* generic with their natsu and gray wannabe cliche ass "rivalry" even though they have literally no reason to be rivals like tf. and garou is nothing like how he was in the webcomic. he went from being a unique and original character to the epitome of generic shonen cringe protagonist. this whole arc has been ruined because of the last two chapters.

bruh... this manga is ABSOLUTE SHIT now. I'm just upset about it. Garou and metal bat are so ******* generic with their natsu and gray wannabe cliche ass "rivalry" even though they have literally no reason to be rivals like tf. and garou is nothing like how he was in the webcomic. he went from being a unique and original character to the epitome of generic shonen cringe protagonist. this whole arc has been ruined because of the last two chapters.
LOL. You're acting like the Garou anti-hero/villain hasn't been done before.
Like, when has Garou not been a shonen protagonist in an anti-hero costume? A rival is the least surprising thing to me.
In the webcomic, Saitama even points out that all of this is just an act. The manga only goes ahead and makes it more clear.
Everything from his motivations to his actions, every single thing about Garou radiates shonen protagonist qualities. The last two chapters weren't bad, you're just off about Garou's character analysis.

Last edited:
This calc makes zero sense. Metal Bat isn't 500 meters away from Sage Centipede.

"There's a huge-ass net 500 meters ahead." He's talking about the giant net above the golf building. I don't understand how you think he meant Sage Centipede, he's even pointing away from SC. After hearing that Garou is able to throw the airship into the net.
My bad.
I mistranslated this passage.

Although the context in any case goes against the size and makes it still much worse. Garou is relatively close to Sage's head, with 500 meters marked as a fairly long distance.

What do we do with Bat scaling?
Centipede and the mangaka note the difference in strength between Bat and Garou, but we have frames where the Bat sometimes does more damage than Garou and ends up cracking the shell a lot.

My bad.
I mistranslated this passage.

Although the context in any case goes against the size and makes it still much worse. Garou is relatively close to Sage's head, with 500 meters marked as a fairly long distance.
Murata's probably going to say the MA is 100 meters wide if you ask him, he thinks 500 meters is such a huge distance that you can't even see that far away from a couple hundred meters up

What do we do with Bat scaling?
Centipede and the mangaka note the difference in strength between Bat and Garou, but we have frames where the Bat sometimes does more damage than Garou and ends up cracking the shell a lot.
Actually what One means is Metal Bat is the strongest one, Monster Garou only has Speed and Durability but lack in power.

Actually what One means is Metal Bat is the strongest one, Monster Garou only has Speed and Durability but lack in power.
We are directly told about the difference in their brute force.
The metal Bat is inferior to Garowe anyway, although this gap should be small at the moment.
They have been presented to us as rivals since the last chapter. We were shown that the Bat is capable of causing serious damage. But then we are told that they are not equal. It's very strange.

And yet, the Bat does not fly to pieces when faced with the attack of High 6-B and withstands the march of the Centipede. It scales up to that without Garow anyway.

We are directly told about the difference in their brute force.
The metal Bat is inferior to Garowe anyway, although this gap should be small at the moment.
They have been presented to us as rivals since the last chapter. We were shown that the Bat is capable of causing serious damage. But then we are told that they are not equal. It's very strange.

And yet, the Bat does not fly to pieces when faced with the attack of High 6-B and withstands the march of the Centipede. It scales up to that without Garow anyway.
Garowe

But what if the words about the difference in brute strength referred to the Bat at the beginning of the battle and at the end they have no difference in physical strength? It makes much more sense.

Also, as I understand it, the resonance of forces works in such a way that the Bat adjusts to the strength of opponents and allies. That is why he closed the gap in strength so quickly.

A question without irony - how powerful can he become if he fights in tandem with Saitama and will it have an effect?

But what if the words about the difference in brute strength referred to the Bat at the beginning of the battle and at the end they have no difference in physical strength? It makes much more sense.

Also, as I understand it, the resonance of forces works in such a way that the Bat adjusts to the strength of opponents and allies. That is why he closed the gap in strength so quickly.

A question without irony - how powerful can he become if he fights in tandem with Saitama and will it have an effect?
Yeah it should but oit doesn't mean he would scale all the way up, maybe he can only resinate 1/2 way or something

Back