• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Garou end up scaling to Boros's physicals, he will be > Orochi, true, but Psykos would still be higher than him, and by that, Tatsumaki
If they both scale unquantifiably above Orochi's, I don't see how Psykos and Tatsumaki are higher than them.
Lol, and estimate if all the features of Garou in this arch will be a maximum of 6-A and we will have to look for excuses to scale it to Orochi.

And Saitama's strongest feat will again be High 6-A, because we will deny KE.
Well, if Saitama calls Garou "strong", depending on context, then we can probably scale him above Orochi by an unknown margin as well, similarly to Boros.
Awakened Garou can be stronger than Orochi.
Stronger than Orochi many many times.
and still be one shot by Tatsumaki. Because that’s just Psykorochi.
I wouldn't be too sure. I cannot compare them accurately.
I don’t think scaling Garou to Boros’ ultimate one-shot suicide energy blast move makes a lot of sense. Especially when it was stated Boros has an advantage in that area.
Agreed. Garou doesn't scale to Boros' final attack, but he should scale in physicals, albeit not exactly equal considering the author implies Boros is superior in sheer strength.

We can wait for the next chapter to determine if SC is ftl or nah. If Garou managed to get its heart in the sky and the gap between them is only 1 foot, would this warrant SC ftl? If yes, Metal Bat can scale to SC's speed as well.

Last edited:
The author also said: " Which is Garou or Boros? Before, Boros was definitely stronger, but now Garou is already."

He said Boros is stronger than regular Garou but doesn't know who'd win if it's perfect Monster Garou
"It is often argued which one is stronger than the garo that will appear later, but the original author ONE says , " Which is garo or boros ? Before, boros was definitely stronger, but now garo is already. There's a place that's almost like a perfect monster . I do n't know. Good match ... I think Gallow is stronger in close quarters when it's a good match. , That kind of thing can be avoided in general. " Even if you look at the description in the work, Boros fights with overwhelming power , excellent regeneration ability , energy attack from a long distance , etc., while Gallow has excellent fighting ability ."

"It is often argued which one is stronger than the garo that will appear later, but the original author ONE says , " Which is garo or boros ? Before, boros was definitely stronger, but now garo is already. There's a place that's almost like a perfect monster . I do n't know. Good match ... I think Gallow is stronger in close quarters when it's a good match. , That kind of thing can be avoided in general. " Even if you look at the description in the work, Boros fights with overwhelming power , excellent regeneration ability , energy attack from a long distance , etc., while Gallow has excellent fighting ability ."
What did you translate this with? Lol google microwave?

Translated to common English (via me)

Who is stronger between Garou or Boros? Originally, Boros was definitely stronger, but now Garou's current state is ready to fight against him. He's at a place where he's almost like a perfect monster. I don't know, this is a good match. I think Garou is stronger in close combat when it's a fair match, in general though that can be avoided. If you look in the manga, Boros fights with overwhelming power, excellent regeneration ability, energy attacks from long distances etc, while Garou has excellent fighting ability.

Although the translation could have skewed it, I think ONE is trying to say that in h2h Garou is superior but Boros could counter that via his other abilities and that he isn't sure who would win and that it would be a good fight.

This is disrespectful, you guys are really excluding glasses and Mumen…
Edit: the groups not gonna be huge huge but I can see ZM(after genus reveals the stuff), AM(EoS after his return in wc), Snek(hunch), and wc roommates.

Translated to common English (via me)

Who is stronger between Garou or Boros? Originally, Boros was definitely stronger, but now Garou's current state is ready to fight against him. He's at a place where he's almost like a perfect monster. I don't know, this is a good match. I think Garou is stronger in close combat when it's a fair match, in general though that can be avoided. If you look in the manga, Boros fights with overwhelming power, excellent regeneration ability, energy attacks from long distances etc, while Garou has excellent fighting ability.

Although the translation could have skewed it, I think ONE is trying to say that in h2h Garou is superior but Boros could counter that via his other abilities and that he isn't sure who would win and that it would be a good fight.
Here you go
後に登場するガロウとはどちらが強いかでよく議論になるが、 原作者ONE 曰く「 ガロウとボロスはどっちだろうな?前までは絶対ボロスの方が強かったけど、 今のガロウはもうほぼパーフェクト怪人みたいなところがあるんで。 わかんないですね。いい勝負・・・いい勝負するところで 接近戦だったらガロウの方が強いんじゃないかなとは思いますね。 接近戦ていうかパンチとかキックとか、そういうのはだいたい避けられるっていう。」 とのこと。

作中描写を見てもボロスは圧倒的なパワーや優れた再生能 力 、遠距離からのエネルギー攻撃などで戦うのに対しガロウは優れた格闘能 力をもって戦うため(手加減していたとはいえサイタマの攻撃を何度もいなしたりかわして見せた)一概にどちらが強いとも言い切れない。

I think ONE might be or eventually might be done with the webcomic.

He made changes to the webcomic according to what was altered in the manga and now with the direction and build-up of far future arcs being set up in the manga, he doesn't have a feasible way to change or go back to the webcomic to add these setups without redrawing every arc from MA and up and we know that ain't happening. I suspect ONE realizes this and will discontinue the webcomic or just leave it in hiatus hell until he can do something that makes sense.

You know, thinking about it
Stamina: Superhuman (Can fight for extended periods of time without getting tired, and survive having his body being cut or broken into pieces) | Superhuman (Now possesses a more advanced core), Below Average with Ten Second Mode
We can probably just like, put that databook statement in for Genos' second key. Fighting for 15 minutes straight is a rather solid endurance feat.

Back