• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blast and Awakened Garou 4-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year in advance!

Since this calculation has been accepted, I think we can scale Blast as 4-A. He survived and wasn't affected by Saitama and Garou's Serious Punch², and he also attacked Awakened Garou.

We can also take Garou's attack power, specifically Awakened Garou's, as 4-A. This is because Garou's attack destroyed Blast's Spatial Manipulation, and Blast himself said that the energy from Garou's attack was too much.

Here are some supporting reasons for this:

Therefore, I think 4-A is a reasonable rating for both Awakened Garou and Blast. This is especially because the reasons for these ratings are already in the profiles, so this sandbox is an easy write.

Bold = Staff
Agree:
(12: 3/9) @Shiraito983, @Qawsedf234, @Quangotjokes, @karo_senpaii, @Farfetchedx, @Phoenks, @Excel616, @Golden_Void, @Raiden38, @Epiccheev, @MasterKayn, @DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:

Last edited:
Since the feat happened in the same "scene" along with it being a 149x gap, I don't believe it would break scaling technically.

Though the current justifications would need to be rewritten. Garou's primary AP justification would be scaling to Blast, not something 1e+20x lower than Blast.

Though the current justifications would need to be rewritten. Garou's primary AP justification would be scaling to Blast, not something 1e+20x lower than Blast.
I think we specified that in scaling Awakened Garou to Blast.
Copied Saitama's Consecutive Normal Punches and matched it blow for blow, an action that scratched him. Capable of overloading Blast's smaller portals
(Sorry, I'm very bad at English.)

I think we specified that in scaling Awakened Garou to Blast.
Profiles for justifications should be ([Primary Justification for tier], [secondary supporting feat], [tertiary supporting feat], etc)
Currently you have this
So it doesn't work. It should be "Capable of Overloading Blast's portals" then the rest of the feats

Also I wouldn't say "Comparable to his durability" since that doesn't really make sense. Brick Walls exist for a reason.

Feels weird but sure I guess. That would likely make the GRB higher into 4-A as it is displayed as being more powerful than his nuclear fission punches when he uses it against Saitama.

Okay, I guess there shouldn't be any more arguments. We should wait for the thread to pass 48 hours before upgrading.

Is there any reason for Blasts AP to scale to this or do we just assume his AP should be comparable to his durability?

Eeeeh i don't see how that scales Blasts AP to his durability.

Blast was actively trying to avoid his attacks by teleporting them away, they never actually clash. And even those portals can't take the energy. The only time you could argue Blasts punches do ANYTHING to Garou at all is maybe here. But Blast showers him with punches after that and they don't do anything so that's probably just debris. So the only argument is really that his durability ~ his AP. Otherwise he's just a tank with no AP.

Agree with 4-A for blast. And there's also his group sensing cosmic garous power, and only mentioning how there's someone other than blast capable of going toe to toe with someone with "so much divine energy".

He had it on his profile before but was removed cause there wasn’t proof that it scales to his AP so what’s the difference now?

Is there any reason for Blasts AP to scale to this or do we just assume his AP should be comparable to his durability?
Franky high7A/6C durabilty
which makes the vast majority of One Piece characters (post TS) scale for an explosion but we don't ask ourselves questions?

Blast was actively trying to avoid his attacks by teleporting them away, they never actually clash. And even those portals can't take the energy. The only time you could argue Blasts punches do ANYTHING to Garou at all is maybe here. But Blast showers him with punches after that and they don't do anything so that's probably just debris. So the only argument is really that his durability ~ his AP. Otherwise he's just a tank with no AP.
If so That means we'll avoid triggering Awakened Garou's scaling based on Blsat's durability when we see that energy-generating attacks that not even Blasr's hyperspace can absorb that energy. Still, Blast. Garou himself was knocked back along with Garou after the attack was completed. Garou further stated that Blast was not his opponent. I don't think Blast had 149× the durability of Garou's attacks, but he and Young were confident that he could. Defeat Blast

If so That means we'll avoid triggering Awakened Garou's scaling based on Blsat's durability when we see that energy-generating attacks that not even Blasr's hyperspace can absorb that energy. Still, Blast. Garou himself was knocked back along with Garou after the attack was completed. Garou further stated that Blast was not his opponent. I don't think Blast had 149× the durability of Garou's attacks, but he and Young were confident that he could. Defeat Blast
which then blast was basically holding back in combat since everything he does he did it to prevent Garou's attacks from hitting the earth and teleport Garou to another dimension to prevent him from doing any more damage so say At least 4A probably higher there can be room for blast

Those links don't work for me, but wouldn't that further support Blast not scaling to it? If even his gates can't take Garous AP and he purposely avoids them?
which then blast was basically holding back in combat since everything he does he did it to prevent Garou's attacks from hitting the earth and teleport Garou to another dimension to prevent him from doing any more damage so say At least 4A probably higher there can be room for blast
Yeah but he did so through hax, not AP.

I'm not necessarily against the idea the "His AP should he relative to his durability" argument, I'm just asking if there's any actually good evidence for it.

Blast was actively trying to avoid his attacks by teleporting them away, they never actually clash.
Because he's protecting the planet.
And even those portals can't take the energy.
A consecutive sum of Garou's punches. Not an individual punch.
The only time you could argue Blasts punches do ANYTHING to Garou at all is maybe here. But Blast showers him with punches after that and they don't do anything so that's probably just debris.
Idk where debris would be coming from via fist-to-face contact. That's clearly splatter from blood.
So the only argument is really that his durability ~ his AP. Otherwise he's just a tank with no AP.
No 🗿

Because he's protecting the planet.
I'm simply pointing out the lack of AP feats.
Idk where debris would be coming from via fist-to-face contact. That's clearly splatter from blood.
Not really. We see Garou get hit by attacks that hurt him and this doesn't resemble it at all. This looks closer to debris coming off of Saitamas face when he gets hit. And as I said before.
The only potential evidence for AP here is very vague and can be interpreted as just debris.

We could give him a "likely 4-A" for it but a solid 4A AP sounds farfetched

Not really. We see Garou get hit by attacks that hurt him and this doesn't resemble it at all. This looks closer to debris coming off of Saitamas face when he gets hit. And as I said before.

The only potential evidence for AP here is very vague and can be interpreted as just debris.

Imo at least 4A is better

You pointed to the fact that Blast was avoiding Garou's attacks, suggesting he could possibly be turned to mist if one of the hits connected.

The only person who could possibly have debris coming off of them is Garou, since his entire body is monsterization armor. If there's debris from that, then it gives more of an argument to Blast for being able to affect Garou's armor. Debris comes from rocks and other random materials; it won't manifest from getting punched in the face.
Eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back