• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bat says in plain text that he is watching a huge ass 500 meters in front of him.
I don't see how you can interpret it any other way.

I don't understand your calculation, Sage is not 500 meters from Metal Bat but there is a place where Garou can shoot them that is 500 meters away

Well, I tried to take into account the data from the chapter and made a calculation of this. It looks like many will be disappointed with the result now.

By the way, many people mistakenly use 0.03 as the weight of a Centipede. In fact, it is 0.003 kg. Which is 10 times less.
This calc makes zero sense. Metal Bat isn't 500 meters away from Sage Centipede.

"There's a huge-ass net 500 meters ahead." He's talking about the giant net above the golf building. I don't understand how you think he meant Sage Centipede, he's even pointing away from SC. After hearing that Garou is able to throw the airship into the net.

Sage Centipede's sizes is way too inconsistent right now, I think it might be best to stick with the 6-C calc of him lifting Tatsumaki's spear.

Trying to find his KE or PE is just going to give vastly different results no matter how you look at it.
Agreed. The thousand-kilometer-long centipede calcs don't seem accurate. He should be wrapped like halfway across the Earth at that length lol

Sage Centipede's sizes is way too inconsistent right now, I think it might be best to stick with the 6-C calc of him lifting Tatsumaki's spear.

Trying to find his KE or PE is just going to give vastly different results no matter how you look at it.
To be fair, how the hell are you supposed to accurately draw a centipede that big while keeping the proportions of nearby surroundings and buildings correct? Murata would probably just be wasting hours of his time if he put that into consideration with every manga panel.

To be fair, how the hell are you supposed to accurately draw a centipede that big while keeping the proportions of nearby surroundings and buildings correct? Murata would probably just be wasting hours of his time if he put that into consideration with every manga panel.
I don't think there's any author in the world who would be capable, or would even want to do something like that.

Especially since the vast majority of people reading this manga don't care enough to check his size like this.

A data book comes out and it'll state Sage Centipede is two times bigger than Elder Centipede

I mean even at the absolute worst it would be 3333 meters long. Since there's absolutely no way each segment is less than a meter in length.

If Metal Bat is FTL, Sage Centipède should be FTL as well. He is able to intercept and punch Metal Bat from a considerable distance away before he can even swing his bat again. Also, it looks like SC moved out of the way to avoid getting hit in the face by Metal Bat, considering how close they were moments before.
when u look at the ground under sc in the last pic and the realize thats the city under him but hes so big that the city looks like normal ground

I also wonder, if Metal Bat's line about S-class was apparently mistranslated and actually refers to above S-class level, who are the people do you guys think he is referring to that would be in the above S-class category?

5Vx2DEy.png
Blast, Tatsumaki, Metal Bat and King, I believe

The strongest without those are Flash, Atomic and Bang, and I don't think he was talking about them

also i find it funny that Sage has like, human/humanoid arms for his legs/arms

it's a really weird image, but it's pretty amusing. Murata has been doing well to make it not look as weird/potentially goofy, but it still has moments

Oh, don't mind me. I'm just here for the fireworks.

reverse-flash-cup.jpg
INB4 Reverse Flashy Flash is introduced and was the one who made the manga complete shit, and the plot twist was that the manga universe was a reincarnation of the webcomic universe after the latter was destroyed.

Back