• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • 6-C Metal Bat is a thing now. Looks like they're all roughly comparable.
  • Some good team work from the A Class it seems
  • Sage Centipede evolves
  • SC and MB probably could scale to FTL as SC could seemingly keep up with Garou?
  • Sager Centipede sees to have been watching Gurren Lagann.
  • Metal Bat is already out bruh
  • Sage Centipede has his heart ripped out but still lives seemingly? So I guess he has Immortality Type 2

An ok chapter I suppose? Still not sure about the Garou/MB team up, I'll for the translations before fully forming an opinion, but I think it's an improvement compared to last time.

I don't think there's much new feats wise, just further confirms stuff we suspected would come.

Btw what will be Metal Bat's current rating? Low 7-B up to 6-C with Fighting Spirit? That works for AP section but Durability is problematic. With low 7-B durability he had to be one-shot by Sage Centipede

SC's regen is shown more here. He has way more concrete regenerative ability than Elder.

It's also very fast. And yes, it has Immortality (type 2) as well.

FTL should be okay for SC and Metal Bat.

SC temporarily overwhelmed both of them simultaneously at one point during the chapter.

Metal Bat couldn't even harm Sage Centipede at first. But after coming back from that attack he could damage him. And even took a hit without using his bat to defend afterwards. So up to 6-C with Fighting Spirit seems good.

I don't know if Sage is FTL. He never avoided any of Garou's attacks, and only landed hits when threatening the airship/kid inside. Doesn't look like Sage is all that fast, just that he's strong, durable, and has regeneration. Garou is able to land a lot of hits on him.

Metal Bat couldn't even harm Sage Centipede at first. But after coming back from that attack he could damage him. And even took a hit without using his bat to defend afterwards. So up to 6-C with Fighting Spirit seems good.

I don't know if Sage is FTL. He never avoided any of Garou's attacks, and only landed hits when threatening the airship/kid inside. Doesn't look like Sage is all that fast, just that he's strong, durable, and has regeneration. Garou is able to land a lot of hits on him.
He overwhelmed Garou twice with his speed though. Once in this chapter and once last chapter.

People are skimming over this but the esper man gearsper did some sort of “vision” transfer, not literal, and became one shotters eye.

I think that Sage Centipede is usually slower than FTL but can reach FTL in short bursts. Maybe that's how he is able to overwhelm them at some points.

It is pretty clear at this point that people who move so fast create light through their sheer speed but okay :) those people in the helicopter should scale as well since they can seemingly react to SC and Metal bat.

It is pretty clear at this point that people who move so fast create light through their sheer
True but muratas not gonna draw that every single time
speed but okay :) those people in the helicopter should scale as well since they can seemingly react to SC and Metal bat.
There at a distance tho, same reason Bomb doesn’t scale since he watched Garou v bang from a distance. Also idk if ur being sarcastic or not…

It is pretty clear at this point that people who move so fast create light through their sheer speed but okay :) those people in the helicopter should scale as well since they can seemingly react to SC and Metal bat.
they aren't tho, they're just seeing the results of their actions, not the actions themselves.

There at a distance tho, same reason Bomb doesn’t scale since he watched Garou v bang from a distance.
Yes but it's FTL even if you are far away no way in hell you can see shit that move faster than light itself same at chapter 155 they can't even tell who created those light constellations
Also idk if ur being sarcastic or not…
I'm serious 😉

Also since their bullets can touch SC those bullets speed should upgrade to FTL as well 😉

Yes but it's FTL even if you are far away no way in hell you can see shit that move faster than light itself same at chapter 155 they can't even tell who created those light constellations

I'm serious 😉 Also since their bullets can touch SC those bullets speed should upgrade to FTL as well 😉
You're not funny.

Anyways regarding the chapter itself, going off just what I can see (I can't read it). I think it's okay. I'm not disappointed, but I'm not amazed. It's just okay. However my opinion will quickly change if Metal Bat is actually completely out of the fight now.

If that happens this chapter will be no better than the last one. Garou is supposed to be the one to do these things.

I'm serious 😉

Also since their bullets can touch SC those bullets speed should upgrade to FTL as well 😉
They couldn’t tell who created those constellations cuz they were kilometers away. If I’m at a basketball game, front rows seats are much more visible that nosebleeds.

the bullets were shot at a distracted SC.

🚶🚶

Back