• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If that happens this chapter will be no better than the last one. Garou is supposed to be the one to do these things.
Pretty sure MB is out of commission, now it’s time for my predictions to keep coming true, Amai Mask vs Garou after SC dies chasing the heart.

You're not funny.
I'm not even trying to be funny and yes I'm being sarcastic 😉
Anyways regarding the chapter itself, going off just what I can see (I can't read it). I think it's okay. I'm not disappointed, but I'm not amazed. It's just okay. However my opinion will quickly change if Metal Bat is actually completely out of the fight now.

If that happens this chapter will be no better than the last one. Garou is supposed to be the one to do these things.
Uh okay?

I think that Sage Centipede is usually slower than FTL but can reach FTL in short bursts. Maybe that's how he is able to overwhelm them at some points.
Uncertain, I'm fine with either way. I'm not saying 100% he isn't FTL, just writing down something I noticed.

To be honest, having Metal Bat at FTL would be great. Though would he scale to Sage's speed or not?

I hope Garou and MB to fight each other, but it turns out they are actually made up and MB seems to be fell because he thinks the battle with Mukade is finished or in other words he disables fighting spirit.

Uncertain, I'm fine with either way. I'm not saying 100% he isn't FTL, just writing down something I noticed.

To be honest, having Metal Bat at FTL would be great. Though would he scale to Sage's speed or not?
I mean if anything he should scale above. Sage centipede used a spinning attack which with physics involved, spin=faster. And MB and Garou blitzed that. And when Garou was caught and MB came flipping just after. He only got hit off guard when full focusing on SC durability.

IMG_20220210_205136.jpg

I think for attacks potency, Metal Bat is still superior to Garou

I don't know why y'all already deciding that they should scale to FTL. Garou doesn't even seem trying he is easily tanking and blocking SC attacks and there is no light trails behind him when he is running which blatantly indicate that he is not using the same speed he used against FF or PS. Putting Metal bat at that level is so absurd when he could barely beat human Garou he couldn't even see the supersonic speed of Garou but... Okay 🤷

But it seems he needs to prepare first while MB can do it casually.
I don't know what you're talking about. Garou was much more casual than MB doing damage with short attacks including, while MB had to use much more force, in addition to being hurt a lot in the process.

So basically... if Garou never stopped Metal Bat... he would've killed Elder Centipede right?

Though it seems like Metal Bats strength increases rises depending on his opponent. He grew this strong at such a fast rate due to how powerful SC, is that right?

His power rises infinitely?

About speed, as I said before: I don't know if Sage is FTL. He never avoided any of Garou's attacks, and only landed hits when threatening the airship/kid inside. Doesn't look like Sage is all that fast, just that he's strong, durable, and has regeneration. Garou is able to land a lot of hits on him in comparison.

SC was using Evil Ocean Water as a way to threaten the ship with the kid, so Garou didn't move and took his attack. After EOW was gone, SC instantly went after the ship. This implies to me that he has zero confidences in keeping up with Garou's speed.

Any time Garou attacks, he lands dozens of hits on him with SC being unable to do anything. Here SC restrains the ship, and once again Garou doesn't dodge as he worried for the kid.

The more logical and simplest explanation is that we're seeing a classic Fast Small Guy vs Slow Big Kaiju fight, where the big kaiju is able to keep up because of his superior size.

After the last few chapters you think Murata and ONE would have used narration to convey that Sage is fast.

Iaian is FTL
Snek is A class so he should be comparable to Iaian. Fubuki should be comparable to Snek since she is at the top of B class. Mumen Rider should be comparable to B-class since he is top C class. Tank Top Tiger should be comparable to Mumen Rider because of their ranks. FTL Tank Top Tiger confirmed. Btw citizens seemingly perceived him. So FTL citizens as well

Okay I can understand why you guys don't think he scales to Garou or FTL

But what speed is he then? Because, if it's anything in the range of Massively Hypersonic+, him even being able to hit Garou makes no sense.

My guess was just that he could get up to FTL in short burst or with certain techniques.

We might just have to calculate it. Idk.

I think maybe he could be FTL in terms of combat speed, but we could just get a calc for his movement speed.

Back