• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn‘t Tatsumaki have non-physical interaction by being able to stop Psykorochi’s energy blasts, manipulate chi, generally being an esper, etc etc?
I'm surprised she doesn't have it.
also I wish ONE would release a statement saying she can **** up spirits like Mob so she can kick some ass in the Bleachverse potentially

I'm surprised she doesn't have it.
also I wish ONE would release a statement saying she can **** up spirits like Mob so she can kick some ass in the Bleachverse potentially
In the audiobook “A summer festival with Tatsumaki”, she seemed certain she could exorcise spirits. She’s just got a phobia of ghosts + a ghost she tried to exorcise was actually balding Saitama.

So I think she /could/ exorcise ghosts, but I doubt we’ll see it since ghosts don’t seem to exist in OPM. But she can already manipulate chi which isn’t too far from manipulating a ghost.

Orochi used 100% of his speed to pierce Awakened Cockroach, while against Garou, he only used like 0.1%? I don't think we can prove that.

I support FTL Orochi. It is consistent with the new feat.

Well, if you want to put it that way, Orochi isn't High 6-A either, because of his fight against Garou.
Power and Speed are quite different. He held back in strength massively to not kill Garou, he didn't need to hold back that massively in speed.

Orochi used 100% of his speed to pierce Awakened Cockroach, while against Garou, he only used like 0.1%? I don't think we can prove that.
Assuming he used 100% to hit Cockroach in the first place.

But this is the series where Saitama can tell the speed difference between Arms Mode Genos and Sonic Fight Genos despite being able to lolblitz FTL characters, so…

I don't think the Orochi feat is valid, but I definitely think Orochi used more power and speed against Garou than AC.

He didn't even shapeshift against AC, and Garou was at least able to block his first form's blows when he was in an identical state to the form that killed AC.

Orochi being lightspeed based solely off blitzting someone who may or may not have lightspeed spidey-sense is shaky.

But it’s less shaky when you remember Orochi is one of the only characters to dodge Saitama (before it was redrawn n.n), is stated to be in the same “dragon or above” tier as Boros (who’s lightspeed according to this site), was stated to fodderise Geryuganshoop (which is the same reason Boros is lightspeed, Orochi just gets an arbitrary headcanon to make sure he’s not lightspeed) and he is a “final boss” type of character of an arc, like Boros.

Is it confirmed he gets faster when he shapeshifts? I thought it was only to spit fire and have more limbs.

He blitzes Garou either way even after returning to his normal form.
He was nearly too fast for Garou to dodge, so I think that is the case.

I'd still say he was putting in at least as much effort.

He was nearly too fast for Garou to dodge, so I think that is the case.

I'd still say he was putting in at least as much effort.
It's all speculation.

Also, could you give your input in my Armored Boros CRT?

Not everything is in the OP, there are more arguments regarding the different materials of the ship and databook statements about the doors being particularly hard.

I think the Orochi thing should be something more for the current rating, because it's weird to think that he's so inferior in speed to them, even though he's one of the strongest characters so far, plus this feat seems to be something straight for him.
But your phrase is clear. You said "the strongest", not the "fastest". If the horn thing gets through, it will upgrade Tatsumaki and Psykorochi to FTL too.

I just don't have any issues with PS and Current Garou blitzing them.

But even then they would still be inferior to them, but that wouldn't be as big of a difference as the current one, which would be more consistent.

Tatsumaki and Psykorochi being FTL isn’t a downside. I’d expect some of the strongest and most broken entities in the entire series to also be pretty damn fast too.

Especially when one of them treats energy beams that can cross the earth in an instant as afterthoughts.
I don't agree with that. FF is confirmed as the fastest hero of the S-class (apart from Blast), and he hasn't been cast if I'm not mistaken

He said himself that he didn't know anyone faster than him until he met Saitama, Blast, Garou and PS. Besides Saitama consider him fast and didn't say anything about Tatsumaki
“Source: himself”

Ah yes. Very reliable information.

Saitama didn’t say anything about Tatsumaki because Saitama has never seen Tatsumaki fight in the manga. You can’t bring up the webcomic because Saitama never called Flashy Flash fast in the webcomic, last time I checked. You can’t cross-scale like that.

If you WANT to, tho… just wanna point out Tatsumaki could lift a van out of the way of a Boulder deflected by Saitama before Saitama could sprint to the Boulder to save the same van. Sooo…

“Source: himself”

Ah yes. Very reliable information.

Saitama didn’t say anything about Tatsumaki because Saitama has never seen Tatsumaki fight in the manga. You can’t bring up the webcomic because Saitama never called Flashy Flash fast in the webcomic, last time I checked. You can’t cross-scale like that.
At least there is evidence for FF, unlike your argument for Tatumaki that can basically be summed up for "Because I want"

I’d expect some of the strongest and most broken entities in the entire series to also be pretty damn fast too.
I can use this same logic to scale/downscale Boros to the likes of PS and Garou with the reasoning being that since he is multitudes of times stronger than them, it should also make sense for him to not be that much slower than them.

At least there is evidence for FF, unlike your argument for Tatumaki that can basically be summed up for "Because I want"
Evidence: She scales above relativistic characters and treats beams which can cross the planet as nothing. That’s better evidence than “ego-speedster said he’s the fastest so it MUST be true!”

Back