• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
or if character can tank a SSSP and multiple other attacks from Saitama but Saitama still ultimately treats them like a joke, would Boros scale?
I'd say we take it case by case. And in Boros' case, it is backed up by 3 possible statements from WoG, plus narrative implications.

If Boros hadn't spent all of his energy in CSRC, he probably could have come back from a serious punch, if not multiple.

Although I would say he couldn't tank more than like 4, as after being blown to bits by thousands of normal punches at once, he went to CSRC, which either means it takes him a lot of energy to regen from that kind of damage, or he felt it was the only attack he had that could finish Saitama off.

While the calc would get you 5-A, the issue is that well. There's just no support for this.
  • Boros mentions killing Saitama and the Earth's surface. Not blowing away the atmosphere
  • All of Boros' attacks are heat and shockwave based not just a shockwave
Realistically you're going to be looking at this type of damage from the CSRC. Maybe this if you really want to go there.
That is why earlier I proposed a calculation with the incineration of the earth's crust, which was not accepted.
Plus, what we see in the video is clearly more than 188 petatons. We would have had time to live a good day, have breakfast and make another revision of the OPM, while the shock wave with a pressure of 20 will circumnavigate the Earth

I think the energy sphere pushing a inner layer didn't affect the ones above, only when the energy sphere crossed through the layers they got affected. There's no way to corroborate this without the anime showing it though.

But Orochi did affect all the inner layers before the energy even passed through them. I think this requires a calculation, taking into account the gravity acceleration is much weaker in the outer core.
In general, I do not insist. But I've already done the calculation of that, ahah.

It is possible to make a CRT with comparisons of both versions, but since you are a member of the calculation group, could you please evaluate this version and this calculation from the point of view of mathematics?
Also in the calculation there is a link to the Ourosboros calculator, where I just put the size data from my calc.
Can you evaluate everything from the point of view of mathematics?

Saitama’s compliments could mean alot or nothing. He compliments based on his mood and who he is talking to. My question is, how far are gonna use Saitama’s compliments as a measurement? If Saitama treats a character who performs a 4-B feat like a joke, would we scale Boros to them?
To be fair Saitama's compliments to Boros included ones when no one was present. The almost a real fight line came on the moon, just before he came back and began actively retaliating.

Since when FF already upscales quite a bit from Geryu's .75c speed, can we upscale him to possibly speed of light? Upscaling rules say that to upscale there needs to be 1.3x or less of a gap between the next tier. .75c is 1.3x less that 1c.

Saitama could also just be constantly growing in power 24/7, so what's impressive today is a 1 shot tommorow. We have no idea if his power gain stopped after the series begins, as he did break his limiter, meaning he could get more powerful every day forever.

Since when FF already upscales quite a bit from Geryu's .75c speed, can we upscale him to possibly speed of light? Upscaling rules say that to upscale there needs to be 1.3x or less of a gap between the next tier. .75c is 1.3x less that 1c.
We don’t upscale from possibly or likely ratings. Also there isn’t a set rule about it being 1.3x, I dunno where you got that from.

Okay assuming it was just as powerful as the meteor, which is a 24.8325870542 Gigaton attack, his normal punch would be 1/
101,076,863.016 as powerful. I mean I don't find it impossible that he hit him that many times, but I can see if that is viewed as a stretch.

It was accepted here.
No, it wasn’t. The Powerscaling page, which lists the standards for upscaling, says this:
It is possible for a character who is depicted as vastly superior to another in a statistic to be placed in a tier above the other, given that the other character is close to the the next tier. However, this ultimately needs to be decided through case-by-case analysis.
There is no specific numerical value given. And when we had the old 5-C+ Orochi calc that was 1.3x from baseline Low 5-B, we weren’t allowed to fully upscale from that either. Boros and Tatsumaki, both of whom had a scaling chain above Orochi, were only given Likely Low 5-B.
Is it stated anywhere that it's not allowed?
Iirc, it was Qawsdef that said we can’t do that.

Okay assuming it was just as powerful as the meteor, which is a 24.8325870542 Gigaton attack, his normal punch would be 1/
101,076,863.016 as powerful. I mean I don't find it impossible that he hit him that many times, but I can see if that is viewed as a stretch.
It's weird to look at it that way. Based on visuals alone it seems relatively normal. It's only when you start bringing calculations and power scaling into it that it suddenly seems crazy.

I mean, Deku is literally 8-C with 1% OFA and High 7-A with 100%

So why can't we upscale? A ton of people think being > someone who is 75%/1.33x until the next tier is enough for an upscale. You need to provide a reason as to why he can't upscale, rather than just saying no.
I literally just gave you an example of a 1.3x gap not being allowed for upscaling-

And when we had the old 5-C+ Orochi calc that was 1.3x from baseline Low 5-B, we weren’t allowed to fully upscale from that either. Boros and Tatsumaki, both of whom had a scaling chain above Orochi, were only given Likely Low 5-B.
Like, did you just miss this part or…?

I literally just gave you an example of a 1.3x gap not being allowed for upscaling-
There is no specific numerical value given. And when we had the old 5-C+ Orochi calc that was 1.3x from baseline Low 5-B, we weren’t allowed to fully upscale from that either. Boros and Tatsumaki, both of whom had a scaling chain above Orochi, were only given Likely Low 5-B.
Why can't we do the same for Flashy and give him a likely rating of SoL? He also has statements and feats backing SoL up.

Why can't we do the same for Flashy and give him a likely rating of SoL? He also has statements and feats backing SoL up.
I once again reiterate that we aren’t allowed to upscale from possibly or likely ratings.

Remember when basically every character used to be ‘possibly 7-A+’ via scaling to Gouketsu and none of them ever upscaled to High 7-A no matter what scaling chain they had? That was because we just don’t upscale from possibly or likely ratings.

I still don't think the beam for G5 qualifies for a SoL beam. Not only does G4's beam have issues G5's beam still has weird stuff going on like being split by wind.

Back