• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone has already used the same method, but based on my calculation with a telepathic octopus, which did not even scratch the ship.
In any case, you can't calculate the strength of a substance from someone's ap. This is already staking. The only thing you can do is scale the thing itself to that AP, not the substance unit.

And then Murata said the scale of Garou v. Saitama would be greater than Boros v. Saitama
Keep in mind the first statement from Murata was a year or 2 before the one you mention (and even before the tournament arc and before Murata knew how to draw Do-s). Im not saying the statement from ONE and Murata needs to be tossed just because but with how many changes the manga is making, we shouldnt accept the statement as an undeniable fact. If Murata would go from saying “Garou vs Saitama will have similar visuals to Boros vs Saitama” to “Garou vs saitama will be on a larger scale than Boros vs Saitama” in just a year or 2, back when the manga wasnt too different from the webcomic, then there is no way to know if the statement is applicable any longer with how much changes from the webcomic the manga has made since then.

Im not saying the statement from ONE and Murata needs to be tossed just because but with how many changes the manga is making, we shouldnt accept the statement as an undeniable fact.
Yeah, this is more-or-less my stance on it.

Sure, if Garou performs a feat that seems to dwarf CSRC, then we can consider disregarding that WoG statement for good.

For now, Boros does scales to Garou and therefore FTL. If it is too unbelievable, we can resort to using it as a possible rating as an excuse.

Him saying the fight with Garou would be on a bigger scale doesn't mean much tbh. Saitama also plays a factor because it is 1v1. Serious Table Flip could already be on a higher scale, without the necessity that Garou performs a feat on that level. I think Boros = Garou should be used.

Plus, we still have the "this is almost a real fight" statement from Saitama himself, let's see if he compliments Garou as much.

Well, we shouldn't be using that for the manga version of Garou either way.
why?

Someone has already used the same method, but based on my calculation with a telepathic octopus, which did not even scratch the ship.
In any case, you can't calculate the strength of a substance from someone's ap. This is already staking. The only thing you can do is scale the thing itself to that AP, not the substance unit.
@Cryo123

Him saying the fight with Garou would be on a bigger scale doesn't mean much tbh. Saitama also plays a factor because it is 1v1. Serious Table Flip could already be on a higher scale, without the necessity that Garou performs a feat on that level. I think Boros = Garou should be used.
You kinda missed the point. Murata said he needed to make the visuals of Garou v. Saitama comparable to Boros v. Saitama because ONE said they’re supposed to be equal, and then said that the scale of Garou v. Saitama would be greater, contradicting the previous statement.

I think you can scale Webcomic Tatsumaki to Mob btw since that's what ONE was referring to way back when he made that statement.

Given that ONE said Tatsumaki would defeat Mob but is unsure who would win if Mob went full power Tatsumaki would be High 7-A to 6-C, which is pretty consistent with the Webcomic Meteor.

If you guys could choose a battle between your favorite character and other character, who would you take ?

My currently pick would be Flash with his Sword Vs Platinum Sperm, I know Plat is faster and FF is likely losing, but still it would be fun to see how far Flash can go against him at full power, without Garou attacking at the same time

Tats Vs Garou

Ik that we will technically get it but I'd just like to see a hypothetical 100% Tatsumaki Vs a version of Garou weaker than his awakened form but stronger than all others fighting against Tatsumaki and seeing both characters struggle to defeat each other with the various abilities and moves they have up their sleeves.

Of course this is barring Garou's reactive evo into the equation lol, if Garou isn't getting stomped at the start then he pretty much wins any fight.

You kinda missed the point. Murata said he needed to make the visuals of Garou v. Saitama comparable to Boros v. Saitama because ONE said they’re supposed to be equal, and then said that the scale of Garou v. Saitama would be greater, contradicting the previous statement.
Doesn't necessarily mean that tbh. There is no indication the second statement was in reference to the first one. It's us who are making the correlation. But I agree either way it takes mental gymnastics.

If Saitama treats Garou like a joke following the webcomic and Garou performs a higher feat than what Boros currently scales to, would you still scale Boros to him, given that he called him "strong" three times and said it was "almost a real fight"?

Just asking, it's not an argument.

If Saitama treats Garou like a joke following the webcomic and Garou performs a higher feat than what Boros currently scales to, would you still scale Boros to him, given that he called him "strong" three times and said it was "almost a real fight"?
Considering that we already did that by scaling Boros above Orochi’s feat when it was Tier 5, I don’t see why it wouldn’t be the same situation with Garou if Saitama just saw him as a joke.

I’d like to note that I am not opposed to the idea of Garou scaling to/above Boros or vice verse as long as there’s a decent reason for it. I don’t see the ONE statement as good reason (for the manga) and I’ve explained my gripes with Murata’s statement.

Last edited:
Your division, I just now saw the downgrade of OPM to High 6-A.
In principle, I have nothing against it, so this is a safer way, but the amount of mass that has been raised looks incomplete.
I think I'll try to make my own version.

Your division, I just now saw the downgrade of OPM to High 6-A.
In principle, I have nothing against it, so this is a safer way, but the amount of mass that has been raised looks incomplete.
I think I'll try to make my own version.
Don't, Orochi's energy sphere pushed one layer at a time and not all of them at once, that's why I only measured one layer.

It would be like calculating the kinetic energy of someone pushing through a line of tables one at a time, and then combining all of their weight into one just because.

Don't, Orochi's energy sphere pushed one layer at a time and not all of them at once, that's why I only measured one layer.

It would be like calculating the kinetic energy of someone pushing through a line of tables one at a time, and then combining all of their weight into one just because.
I don't quite agree with this analogy, because these layers are superimposed on each other and have no distance. Using them all makes sense.

By the way. Was the CSRC considered as a movement of the Earth's atmosphere at high speed? The formula that gives us 188 petatons will have a very long time frame due to the low blast velocity. The movement of the atmosphere essentially performs the same destruction, and Bald himself did it with his serious blow.
Has it been considered at all?

Can Atomic Samurai's feat of cutting that light beam still be counted as an outlier? He blitzes everyone he fights when using his attacks. Also multiple characters who aren't God Tiers have breached the SoL barrier that once bounded this verse.

I don't quite agree with this analogy, because these layers are superimposed on each other and have no distance. Using them all makes sense.
I think the energy sphere pushing a inner layer didn't affect the ones above, only when the energy sphere crossed through the layers they got affected. There's no way to corroborate this without the anime showing it though.

But Orochi did affect all the inner layers before the energy even passed through them. I think this requires a calculation, taking into account the gravity acceleration is much weaker in the outer core.

Last edited:
I am not arguing it was almost a real fight to Saitama. Of course it wasn't. The point is that Saitama has never looked more serious nor has he ever complimented an enemy as many times as Boros.
Saitama’s compliments could mean alot or nothing. He compliments based on his mood and who he is talking to. My question is, how far are gonna use Saitama’s compliments as a measurement? If Saitama treats a character who performs a 4-B feat like a joke, would we scale Boros to them?

Also, should we add the Geryu justification in FF's profile?
It should be fine to make a mention.

Can Atomic Samurai's feat of cutting that light beam still be counted as an outlier? He blitzes everyone he fights when using his attacks. Also multiple characters who aren't God Tiers have breached the SoL barrier that once bounded this verse.
Has AS ever cut a beam that was stated to be light speed? Because just cutting a random beam of energy isn't gonna cut it.

Saitama’s compliments could mean alot or nothing. He compliments based on his mood and who he is talking to. My question is, how far are gonna use Saitama’s compliments as a measurement? If Saitama treats a character who performs a 4-B feat like a joke, would we scale Boros to them?
or if character can tank a SSSP and multiple other attacks from Saitama but Saitama still ultimately treats them like a joke, would Boros scale?

I'm not taking the strength of the substance based off of Saitama's AP.

I'm using the strength of the jump he used to make that crater to determine the strength of the ship's hill.

Also, if I can use that attack to determine the overall toughness of the ship, then why not the strength of the actual material?

Back