• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Saitama can rip apart someone who scales to 430 Exatons with one punch (without investing effort), can he kill someone who scales to 2 zetatons on the wiki with one punch?
Pretty sure ur referring to the 7.5x ap gap, idk how that works but it would be a “even match”, like we’re sure he could but idk how wiki rules work with stuff like that.

Boros, at least in MB, statues and one-shots Current Garou, assuming Garou isn't on his complete monster form. We should use this scaling as many of other sites such as comicvine, space battles and fanverse are doing.
With what feat? How does he statue someone faster than him??

ONE's statement. Unlikely to be retconned and he doesn't seem to imply Garou will blitz Boros while he has regen and energy blasts, etc.. to compensate.
ONE’s statement? Where does he say “meteoric burst Boros can statue Garou”?? And when did he say it?? If it’s a statement before the current manga arc even existed then I don’t think it’s very valid and, at best, only works for the webcomic.

If anything, Garou statues Boros via superior feats. Boros just has 1 wanked statement from not the author.

I say "if" we assume this is not Complete Monster Garou, aka AG. Since if he is gonna get a new form, it is logical to assume that he is stronger and faster significantly. And that is when he is considered a worthy opponent to Boros.
If anything, Garou statues Boros via superior feats. Boros just has 1 wanked statement from not the author.
Not sure what you mean by this btw. ONE is the author and he established that they are equals.

I think that for Saitama's serious punch, we need to take into account that Boros's CSRC will have dampened its impact, so we should add the cloud splitting of CSRC to get the full result. We should also use Boros's could split to find the power of his CSRC. And, just for note, Boros might still be able to get to moon level depending on just how much of his ship he can destroy in one Meteoric Burst attack with my calc putting the outer hull at 1.18523658534 Petatons per cubic meter. He would need to destroy like 29,000 cubic meters of it though, which is actually possible with CSRC.

I say "if" we assume this is not Complete Monster Garou, aka AG. Since if he is gonna get a new form, it is logical to assume that he is stronger and faster significantly. And that is when he is considered a worthy opponent to Boros.

Not sure what you mean by this btw. ONE is the author and he established that they are equals.
But current Garou is already MUCH faster than Boros, even ”if” he’s not a perfect monster yet. So that just shows Manga Garou is SO much faster without even being perfected yet, which is fitting and hilarious. Boros is power, Garou is speed and technique.

ONE said they could “have a good fight” FOUR YEARS AGO, BEFORE CURRENT GAROU‘S SPEED FEAT WAS EVEN A CONCEPT. He never said they’re equals.

But current Garou is already MUCH faster than Boros, even ”if” he’s not a perfect monster yet
Uh Boros could scale to 4c (Saitama's casual reaction speed), while the end being taken for Garou is 1.23c or something like that.
Even not using the FTL version of Boros, he's still 90% SoL, which makes Garou only 1.3x faster. Barely a gap.

But current Garou is already MUCH faster than Boros, even ”if” he’s not a perfect monster yet.
Not because powerscaling exists, so Boros upscales.
Boros is power, Garou is speed and technique.
He doesn't imply Garou will blitz.
ONE said they could “have a good fight”
"Good fight" that's it exactly. What is the point of him saying that if Garou will statue Boros and make him punching air until Boros, if in MB, exhausts himself?
FOUR YEARS AGO, BEFORE CURRENT GAROU‘S SPEED FEAT WAS EVEN A CONCEPT.
Still nothing contradicts that statement atm, so it is usable. Not every statements will be discarded because they were said quite a long time ago.
He never said they’re equals.
Murata: "According to ONE sensei, Garou and Boros are equally strong."

Boros in pov of average OPM fans:
Raw OP alien guy, most realest character out there

Boros in pov of powerscaling OPM fans:
Boros >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fav OPM character

Boros in pov of ONE and Murata:
That alien guy I drew up years ago
Boros in the pov of me is just a powerful villain from a long time ago people keep thinking is "peak monster" for no reason :d

like bruh, tatsumaki would slap him up in 3 seconds going at full power.

I think that for Saitama's serious punch, we need to take into account that Boros's CSRC will have dampened its impact, so we should add the cloud splitting of CSRC to get the full result. We should also use Boros's could split to find the power of his CSRC. And, just for note, Boros might still be able to get to moon level depending on just how much of his ship he can destroy in one Meteoric Burst attack with my calc putting the outer hull at 1.18523658534 Petatons per cubic meter. He would need to destroy like 29,000 cubic meters of it though, which is actually possible with CSRC.
This is a calculation overlay. Or whatever it's called here. You cannot find the strength of a material in one calculation and use it in another.

By the way. Was the CSRC considered as a movement of the Earth's atmosphere at high speed? The formula that gives us 188 petatons will have a very long time frame due to the low blast velocity. The movement of the atmosphere essentially performs the same destruction, and Bald himself did it with his serious blow.
Has it been considered at all?

This is a calculation overlay. Or whatever it's called here. You cannot find the strength of a material in one calculation and use it in another.
It's not calc staking. We caculated Vibranium at Island level, when a character breaks Vibranium, they get an island level rating. It's simply a transative property.

Not because powerscaling exists, so Boros upscales.

He doesn't imply Garou will blitz.

"Good fight" that's it exactly. What is the point of him saying that if Garou will statue Boros and make him punching air until Boros, if in MB, exhausts himself?

Still nothing contradicts that statement atm, so it is usable. Not every statements will be discarded because they were said quite a long time ago.

Murata: "According to ONE sensei, Garou and Boros are equally strong."
Powerscaling doesn’t mean “I can use 4+ year old statements and apply them to characters who’s new feats make those statements redundant.” Multi-continental Manga Golden Sperm, anyone?

He doesn’t imply Boros statues, either.

”Good fight” is not “equal fight”.

The series itself contradicts it. What lightspeed feat is in the webcomic? Huh?? Go ahead and show it.

Ahh, another statement from not the author. Made around the same time as “Orochi will fight the whole S class and Tatsumaki”.

Uh Boros could scale to 4c (Saitama's casual reaction speed), while the end being taken for Garou is 1.23c or something like that.
Boros doesn’t scale to Saitama whatsoever. That’s hilarious.

He /slightly/ made Saitama go “oh” by transforming and rushing him. Saitama then went on to statue him with ease. Meanwhile Saitama actually calls Flashy Flash “kinda fast” and Garou is hilariously faster than Flashy Flash.

Boros doesn’t scale to Saitama whatsoever. That’s hilarious.

He /slightly/ made Saitama go “oh” by transforming and rushing him. Saitama then went on to statue him with ease. Meanwhile Saitama actually calls Flashy Flash “kinda fast” and Garou is hilariously faster than Flashy Flash.
“Oh”>>>>>>>>>>4c reaction feat from Saitama

Murata specifies what the original author means since he knows japanese, and you disregard him, what?

This is a manga statement lol. Was said on 2016. That's why he said "Next, we are entering Hero Hunt Arc".

Don't have the energy to argue other points because I feel it is just gonna be circular arguments, so we can drop this. This started because you quoted my message anyway, so you can ignore me.

OK. Tell me how did you find the ship's strength per cubic meter?
My pixel scaling is terrible, but the impact force from Saitama's Moon jump destroyed a certain amount of the hull (About 37 Cubic Meters), and Saitama's moon jump was 44 Petatons. (I know it was 44.2 to be more precise but I didn't remeber the 0.2 when making the calc). Then it's simply dividing the energy by the area destroyed.

My pixel scaling is terrible, but the impact force from Saitama's Moon jump destroyed a certain amount of the hull (About 37 Cubic Meters), and Saitama's moon jump was 44 Petatons. (I know it was 44.2 to be more precise but I didn't remeber the 0.2 when making the calc). Then it's simply dividing the energy by the area destroyed.
Its staking

The only problem I see with One's statement is the fact that it's for the Webcomic, Manga Awakened Garou still doesn't exist but it shall one day, so take it easy guys, just wait to see what happens

Also, the statement being 4 years old means nothing and I dunno why some of you guys keep using that as argument, we have verses with accepted statements from the 80s and 90s, so long they are not contradicted, they work, the author doesn't need to repeat the statement every 3 years to keep it valid. However even if Garou and Boros end up having similar stats in the manga, I still think the quote is for the webcomic, and that they shouldn't scale

The only problem I see with One's statement is the fact that it's for the Webcomic, Manga Awakened Garou still doesn't exist but it shall one day, so take it easy guys, just wait to see what happens

Also, the statement being 4 years old means nothing and I dunno why some of you guys keep using that as argument, we have verses with accepted statements from the 80s and 90s, so long they are not contradicted, they work, the author doesn't need to repeat the statement every 3 years to keep it valid. However even if Garou and Boros end up having similar stats in the manga, I still think the quote is for the webcomic, and that they shouldn't scale
Murata: Next we are entering Garou arc. According to ONE sensei, Garou and Boros are equally strong, I have to create the same visual for the battle too. Wonder how should I draw it...I will be keeping it up.
Murata said that ONE said that Garou and Boros are equal, and because of that statement, he said he needs to make the visuals similar.
The statements from Murata and One are talking about the manga and what to do with the characters in the manga, not the webcomic.

Pretty sure ur referring to the 7.5x ap gap, idk how that works but it would be a “even match”, like we’re sure he could but idk how wiki rules work with stuff like that.
No. I just assumed that if I could tear a schoolboy apart with one blow (Tear off his arms, legs and body with one blow), then I could kill Mike Tyson with one blow.

Murata said that ONE said that Garou and Boros are equal, and because of that statement, he said he needs to make the visuals similar.
The statements from Murata and One are talking about the manga and what to do with the characters in the manga, not the webcomic.
Oh ? Interesting

Like I said, let's wait and see what happens then, but yeah with this they likely scale

Back