• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are profiles for Sage Centipede and Evil Natural Water revisions being made?

I think Evil Natural Water's regular state should be changed to "Varies, At least Low 7-B to 7-B" and then Evil Ocean Water will be High 6-A based on that calc.
We're waiting for Uskla's calc.

Based on NikHelton's calc, Sage Centipede would be 6-C+ I think

Boros, at least in MB, statues and one-shots Current Garou, assuming Garou isn't on his complete monster form. We should use this scaling as many of other sites such as comicvine, space battles and fanverse are doing.

Instead of that I want a statement about how Saitama eclipses S-class more than Utter Oblivion dwarfs infinitesimal values.

Last edited:
I love the Banter between Saitama and Awakened Garou. A lot of their dialogue is basically: "Bruh, who the **** are you"

I have to disagree with those ratings.

Also, DSK is basically identical. He is not deserving.

Like all of them.

To go into specifics, ONE only ever confirmed the Combatants were Dragon level when referring to the manga.

There's no real evidence for Boros' attack destroying the Earth. It's just a boast and should get a possibly rating.

Garou doesn't have enough reason to upscale to Small Town level.

And we agreed earlier in the thread that Golden Sperm's statement, based on the raws, only referred to punches.
I mean, he's an important enough character to get a page, as well as being fairly popular.
Maybe in the manga. But, overall, I don't see the point in a page.

Even Psykos is kind of pushing it, but she's at least somewhat different to her manga counterpart.

To go into specifics, ONE only ever confirmed the Combatants were Dragon level when referring to the manga.
Dragon level doesn't exist in the webcomic?

Garou doesn't have enough reason to upscale to Small Town level.
He's in that tier because Dragon level threats heavily upscale from demon level threats, AKA the Genos level characters.

There's no real evidence for Boros' attack destroying the Earth. It's just a boast and should get a possibly rating.
The entire sequence portrays CSRC as a big deal, with even Saitama having an exclamation mark in response to Boros' claim. And this is the only time Saitama has such a moment against an enemy, implying even Saitama sees CSRC as a big deal of sorts. As well as Saitama decided to come up with a serious move does back that the CSRC is a legit threat. To write it off as just mostly a lie and give it a possibly feels reductive.

Dragon level doesn't exist in the webcomic?
They're never confirmed to be Dragon level, although I'd say it's very likely.
He's in that tier because Dragon level threats heavily upscale from demon level threats, AKA the Genos level characters.
We don't really have proof of a massive upscale, unlike the webcomic.

There's even a scene where Genos causes Fuhrer Ugly to bleed with a kick, and survives a massive beating from Black Sperm.

Hell, Garou struggled against TTM and Genos.
The entire sequence portrays CSRC as a big deal, with even Saitama having an exclamation mark in response to Boros' claim. And this is the only time Saitama has such a moment against an enemy, implying even Saitama sees CSRC as a big deal of sorts. As well as Saitama decided to come up with a serious move does back that the CSRC is a legit threat. To write it off as just mostly a lie and give it a possibly feels reductive.
I don't see at all how that proves Boros' claim is valid. It's not proof of his statement, it's proof that it's a much bigger deal than what Saitama went up against earlier.

At best, this is supporting evidence. Calling Boros' statement correct because of this is quite reductive.

I'm not writing it off as a lie. I'm writing it off as a possibility that has little to no backing.

I've actually changed that now, but even a while ago I only upscaled the higher Dragons that were capable of one-shotting or ripping apart Genos-level characters with ease. This included only Gums, Rover, Flashy, Darkshine, Bang, Psykos, etc. Not characters like Fuhrer Ugly.

But, I also realised that the upscaling was wrong because Bomb definitely isn't comparable to Bang, and Garou went from fighting Genos/TTM to fighting 3 opponents on par with them (killing one and maiming the other two) after Bang and Bomb almost killed him.

Also, ripping off Genos' limbs isn't that hard. DSK did it, and Genos proceeds to fight him with one arm.

Because the serious punch reduced Boros to a raisin and he dies aftwerwards.

Plus it barely got over 50 petatons so no upgrade.

lucioano.jpg

I did say a mass-block would happen. It just so happened to be a block of comments rather than me removing you from this wiki entirely.

If Saitama can rip apart someone who scales to 430 Exatons with one punch (without investing effort), can he kill someone who scales to 2 zetatons on the wiki with one punch?

Back