• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lowkey the only thing good that came out of Psykorochi's fight was the continent slice feat.

Then we got small planet level Orochi šŸ˜­
Psykorochiā€™s pog design, the continent slice, seeing Tatsumaki ACTUALLY FIGHT instead of being snuck-attack without being to attack at full power once, Tatsumaki being a gremlin, the S class teaming up to beat Psykorochiā€™s ass, the entire base being lifted and turned into a spearā€¦

Iā€™d say the fight brought in a lot of fun and awesome things.

I also have one more question if you guys don't mind šŸ—æ

Currently Gouketsu is listed as "At least Massively Hypersonic+", he's scaling to who ? Most Dragon levels are only Massively Hypersonic

To be fair, the OPM subreddit is like the main thing you talk about
I reference the OPM subreddit a few times in the OPM discussion thread. What a revelation.

Want me to talk about Attack on Titan or BNHA powerscaling in the OPM discussion thread instead? Because I have some things to laugh about regarding certain powerscalers over there.

This, too, is a joke.

As a warning I'm temp banning people for 24 hours if another salt MHA or AoT discussion starts. I'm not being jokey either.

One of the better parts of the Psykorochi fight is showing that Tatsumaki isnā€™t just a one-note tsundere and that she actually does care to avoid hurting people, and even willing to take damage just to avoid harming a child sheā€™s never seen before.

Also pog ā€œshrugged off a continental beam without barriersā€ Tatsumaki feat.

Just lot of Tatsumaki things, really. Although Genos, Drive Knight and a few others also got awesome scenes.

One of the better parts of the Psykorochi fight is showing that Tatsumaki isnā€™t just a one-note tsundere and that she actually does care to avoid hurting people, and even willing to take damage just to avoid harming a child sheā€™s never seen before.

Also pog ā€œshrugged off a continental beam without barriersā€ Tatsumaki feat.

Just lot of Tatsumaki things, really. Although Genos, Drive Knight and a few others also got awesome scenes.
She used a barrier and it wasn't passive. She literally reacted to the attack.

She used a barrier and it wasn't passive. She literally reacted to the attack.
She didnā€™t use a barrier, her aura took it. Itā€™s passive.

She was literally in the middle of attacking. Lmao. I already debunked you the first time on this. Donā€™t start a debate you already lost.

She didnā€™t use a barrier, her aura took it. Itā€™s passive.

She was literally in the middle of attacking. Lmao. I already debunked you the first time on this. Donā€™t start a debate you already lost.
I lost nothin. Be more mature and accept when you're wrong.
Here you can clearly see her being aware that Psykos is going to use the beam. Where's the passive barrier?

Speaking of webcomic stuff earlier. @ByAsura, you said something about the meteor scaling being invalid? Or something was wrong with the calc.
I posted afterwards that it was actually fine since the terms town and city are definitely interchangeable in the webcomic.

To my knowledge, the only term used to describe a portion of a city in the webcomic is district.

I lost nothin. Be more mature and accept when you're wrong.
Here you can clearly see her being aware that Psykos is going to use the beam. Where's the passive barrier?
This debate isnā€™t being discussed again. Go to Reddit if you want to talk about things youā€™ve already been debunked on. I am not going to respond to you if you continue this ā€œdebateā€. Bye bye.

I posted afterwards that it was actually fine since the terms town and city are definitely interchangeable in the webcomic.

To my knowledge, the only term used to describe a portion of a city in the webcomic is district.
Also your thoughts on Genos scaling to Flashy Flash?

I brought up a fact, I didnā€™t bring up a debate. Youā€™re being weirdly aggressive for no reason and name calling is a no-no. Please calm yourself.
Something that you consider the truth may not be for someone else. I just objected to it.
Well, if you feel it is a heated topic, I'll stop.

Psykorochiā€™s pog design, the continent slice, seeing Tatsumaki ACTUALLY FIGHT instead of being snuck-attack without being to attack at full power once, Tatsumaki being a gremlin, the S class teaming up to beat Psykorochiā€™s ass, the entire base being lifted and turned into a spearā€¦

Iā€™d say the fight brought in a lot of fun and awesome things.
Psykorochi's design is fine but not that good, at least not when it mostly just focused on the energy Psykos projection instead of the creature as a whole. Continent slice was a good upgrade for the top tiers. Tatsumaki could have fought Orochi and there could've been a similar feat. I don't get that comment. The other S-Class only helped when Psykojet was flying around, and that part was just ridiculous, the S-Class teaming up to support Tatsumaki against Orochi would've been much better. The spear was fine but that hardly counts as being apart of the Psykorochi fight.

Then again, there are a few statements that refer to past events in the same interview, like PPP vs Crow.

I'll remove Genos scaling to be on the safe side, but saying Sonic doesn't scale to Flashy is ridiculous.

It's also a bit more consistent with Genos getting harmed by a powerful Demon (he just says powerful in the raws, not somewhat powerful).

Psykorochi's design is fine but not that good, at least not when it mostly just focused on the energy Psykos projection instead of the creature as a whole. Continent slice was a good upgrade for the top tiers. Tatsumaki could have fought Orochi and there could've been a similar feat. I don't get that comment. The other S-Class only helped when Psykojet was flying around, and that part was just ridiculous, the S-Class teaming up to support Tatsumaki against Orochi would've been much better. The spear was fine but that hardly counts as being apart of the Psykorochi fight.
Agree to disagree. The Psykorochi fight shows Tatsumaki is just in a whole different tier than any other hero besides the obvious like King, Saitama and Blast. The S class got time to shine against Psykorochi, it was a fun team up, I donā€™t see how it was ridiculous. Everyone worked together to win.

It also introduced more of what God is up to, and gave Psykos more to do instead of ā€œsnuck attack Tatsumaki, then lost to Fubukiā€.

Lack of information.

Genos, Flashy Flash and Sonic are all portrayed as comparable, but there's a massive lack of real evidence because the main quote I've been using for that scaling could just refer to Post-G4 Genos and the Sonic that fought him.

Pre-Scroll/Post-Genos Fight Sonic still scales to Flashy, of course.

Are profiles for Sage Centipede and Evil Natural Water revisions being made?

I think Evil Natural Water's regular state should be changed to "Varies, At least Low 7-B to 7-B" and then Evil Ocean Water will be High 6-A based on that calc.

Back