• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To all the Genos or Saitama related ships, I kind of viewed both characters as Asexual. At least in the webcomic, I believe they had a conversation about how they've never been interested in either gender. Maybe the two could be in a queerplatonic relationship, and that would be kind of cool, but that would go into headcanon teritory.

If that were the case though, then OPM would have better LGBTQ+ representation than 90% of American shows XD.
There's a few LGBT characters in opm already.

inb4 Blast is American. Tbh does something like "america" even exist on OPM?

Maybe you didn't see it, but the guy on the bottom right of the first panel has "XYZ TEXAS concrete saw" written on the back of his cut-off shirt. Although Texas does by default exist as a fictional place (since Mob Psycho is a canonical manga series within the verse), this makes me feel that Texas may have actually existed at one point. Then there's the Murata statement that King would be an American, if nationalities existed within the verse

True. But Viz is 95% always god awful in OPM’s translation and what Tatsumaki did doesn’t even count as durability negation.

So it should be removed.
I wasn't referring to that, just the translations. They're fine for the most part tbh. Just change some names here and there.

Would be cool if a random foreigner appeared in OPM, like there's a supercontinent which is the A-Z cities. You have an abandoned supercontinent on the other side, and would be cool if there was a smaller continent with a very futuristic civilization.

Last edited:

Maybe you didn't see it, but the guy on the bottom right of the first panel has "XYZ TEXAS concrete saw" written on the back of his cut-off shirt. Although Texas does by default exist as a fictional place (since Mob Psycho is a canonical manga series within the verse), this makes me feel that Texas may have actually existed at one point. Then there's the Murata statement that King would be an American, if nationalities existed within the verse

I think there's a webcomic spoiler or something about the 1 continent situation but I don't remember the specifics.

Boros is faster, more durable, and has better regen.

The only chance Tatsumaki would have is if she somehow avoided being speed blitzed, and then somehow reflected collapsing star roaring canon back at Boros/survived to finish him off while weakened. Assuming he even gets pushed to that point.

people that think Murata’s word shouldn’t be taken seriously at all
That's not people. That's Murata literally saying he is not a canon source of information and to not go to him for any questions for OPM lore. I don't get why people keep twisting his own words to somehow be a bash against other fans.

The discussion thread about Orochi downgrades seems to be almost finished. Now we should discuss about Saitama downgrade since his cloud split didn't cause multi-continental damage

The discussion thread about Orochi downgrades seems to be almost finished. Now we should discuss about Saitama downgrade since his cloud split didn't cause multi-continental damage
Why would his cloud split cause Multi-Continental damage? He wasn't exactly aiming for the planet.

It was a joke if it wasn't obvious. Also, that kind of attack should still have a massive effect on Earth's surface whether it is aimed there or not.

It was a joke if it wasn't obvious. Also, that kind of attack should still have a massive effect on Earth's surface whether it is aimed there or not.
Boros was many meters higher than saitama and saitama simply reflected the given energy back up. So you know all that energy went up and out of earths atmosphere.

Boros was many meters higher than saitama and saitama simply reflected the given energy back up. So you know all that energy went up and out of earths atmosphere.
We technically don't know that because the art depicts the cloud split curving with the Earth. And technically part of the initial shockwave from the SS:SP did hit the Earth because the ship was tilted up on Saitama's side and sloped down on Boros' side.

We technically don't know that because the art depicts the cloud split curving with the Earth. And technically part of the initial shockwave from the SS:SP did hit the Earth because the ship was tilted up on Saitama's side and sloped down on Boros' side.
I do now see the backside of the ship being obliterated but its seems like it disipitated right after. But boros also had a cloud split that may be even wider than saitamas and looks smaller simply cause saitama was standing in the middle of it and didn't let any clouds part. Since boros also split the clouds you could cancel out the tilt and say they were on the same level.

I do now see the backside of the ship being obliterated but its seems like it disipitated right after. But boros also had a cloud split that may be even wider than saitamas and looks smaller simply cause saitama was standing in the middle of it and didn't let any clouds part. Since boros also split the clouds you could cancel out the tilt and say they were on the same level.
I agree but I mean Saitama’s shockwave should’ve technically destroyed a good portion of the Earth where the part backside of the ship was obliterated and where the shockwaves did touch the ground in the second scan. But this is all irrelevant because I think the calc gets its results from the KE of splitting the clouds.

I agree but I mean Saitama’s shockwave should’ve technically destroyed a good portion of the Earth where the part backside of the ship was obliterated and where the shockwaves did touch the ground in the second scan.
Should probably be the case, since the punch effortlessly vapirozed the backside of boros ship but its probs plot armor so that A city didn't have a 100 mile crater in the middle of it.
But this is all irrelevant because I think the calc gets its results from the KE of splitting the clouds.
Yeah but alotta energy seems like it was lost and went into the atmosphere and we never see the end of the cloud split.

Should probably be the case, since the punch effortlessly vapirozed the backside of boros ship but its probs plot armor so that A city didn't have a 100 mile crater in the middle of it.

Yeah but alotta energy seems like it was lost and went into the atmosphere and we never see the end of the cloud split.
I think that may be a part of what Tural was getting at. According to the art, SSSP being High 6-A should've destroyed a good bit of the Earth's surface in its way and displaced a lot of water but it didn't because the plot demanded it.

It makes me wonder if we'll ever see the other side of the planet in the future. Could be a potential plot point.

Although from what we see of it in the anime. It seems to be a relatively empty land?

6 pages today

Finishing up yesterdays work, he got 4 panels yesterday, possibly more, which basically means a double spread like come on now. When murata doesn’t finish quotas it’s really obvious we got a double spread😭
(Imagine if there’s no double spread and I sound like a dumbass🗿)

Finishing up yesterdays work, he got 4 panels yesterday, possibly more, which basically means a double spread like come on now. When murata doesn’t finish quotas it’s really obvious we got a double spread😭
(Imagine if there’s no double spread and I sound like a dumbass🗿)
opm chapter without a double spread? since when?

Back