• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic exists so nah
Flashy Flash >>>>>>>

Btw guys, saw this question on Reddit:what idea you like more, Blast being the #1 among those Unknown heroes or just the Waterboy ?

Honestly I hope he is at least one of the strongest, I already have a headcanon that says he is the #1 among all heroes, except Saitama of course although they all being equal to Saitama because they all broke their limiter is a nice idea

Basically the intern who just brings water or coffe to the higher ups

Blast being the weakest on the group
Oh. Considering the importance and hype behind him, he'll likely be a powerful character among them. It wouldn't surprise if there was some other character who's stronger than him. Though I get the feeling he maybe the strongest or the leader of the group.

Maybe Blast’s friends are that same esper group webcomic Tatsumaki has been sent to go deal with, since Metal Knight, or whoever gave the order, is trying to weaken Blast’s forces and Tatsumaki might actually be on their level.

Tatsumaki just remains at the HA unlike them because they need SOMEONE to defend the earth. If Tatsumaki wasn’t at the HA most of the S class heroes would be dead.

Tatsumaki also casually knows about dimensional warping, can sense it AND that Blast is the one doing it without even seeing him.

Oh. Considering the importance and hype behind him, he'll likely be a powerful character among them. It wouldn't surprise if there was some other character who's stronger than him. Though I get the feeling he maybe the strongest or the leader of the group.
I sure hope so

Still, I think those heroes are well above anything we have on Earth, and just wonder if Saitama is going to this storyline alone or if the "Saitama Group" (Genos, Fubuki, Flash, King and...Sonic, maybe ? Hopefully Silver Fang but he retired) will be joining him aswell

Very close to page 300. This page is almost already over and then it'll be one more page. It's kinda ironic how OPM, while not being too popular at the moment in the general anime community (due to season 2 not being as good and a general lack of non-manga content), the discussion thread for it is one of the most active threads on the whole site. Actually, it might be THE most active thread.

I'd think it's a mix of some of the most frequent manga updates, as well as just how much people like to talk about OPM since it's goated in the shonen genre. Edit: And also it has a lot of changes in the general powerscale and new feats almost every chapter, lol.
Well, maybe it's not the most active thread but it has the most pages by a solid margin

*Citation needed
IMG_3340.jpg

Tatsumaki having “can ignore conventional durability by damaging an opponent’s cells” sits iffy with me, especially since it’s based off the god awful Viz translation. All she did was damage Psykorochi so bad that she shredded the cells on a cellular level, but that’s because she was strong enough to completely shred through her durability in the first place; she didn’t ignore the durability, just break through it.

Even if it’s allowed, then Saitama should have it too since he easily should be able to do the same thing just by punching hard enough; damaging the Psykorochi on a cellular level.

It’d make more sense if she could bypass durability with psychic whirlwind, which targets the victim’s chi rather than their physical body, albeit a strong body and willpower can resist the technique. I also think Psychic Whirlwhind is the move Tatsumaki used on Psykorochi the first time.

Tatsumaki having “can ignore conventional durability by damaging an opponent’s cells” sits iffy with me, especially since it’s based off the god awful Viz translation. All she did was damage Psykorochi so bad that she shredded the cells on a cellular level, but that’s because she was strong enough to completely shred through her durability in the first place; she didn’t ignore the durability, just break through it.

Even if it’s allowed, then Saitama should have it too since he easily should be able to do the same thing just by punching hard enough; damaging the Psykorochi on a cellular level.

It’d make more sense if she could bypass durability with psychic whirlwind, which targets the victim’s chi rather than their physical body, albeit a strong body and willpower can resist the technique. I also think Psychic Whirlwhind is the move Tatsumaki used on Psykorochi the first time.
It's limited durability negation, since Tatsumaki can attack the insides of her opponents with a fine degree of control on a very fundamental level. If their insides are weaker than their outsides and they don't have a way to block her TK she can hurt the soft bits. As far as I'm aware that's all that is saying.

It's limited durability negation, since Tatsumaki can attack the insides of her opponents with a fine degree of control on a very fundamental level. If their insides are weaker than their outsides and they don't have a way to block her TK she can hurt the soft bits. As far as I'm aware that's all that is saying.
That makes no sense and isn’t a thing she’s ever shown. She literally just wrung out Psykorochi like a towel, she didn’t attack from the inside-out.

She has “ignore conventional durability” by damaging the cells on a cellular level as Drive Knight said, but that makes no sense since she didn’t ignore durabikity to do that, her AP was just so vastly above Psykorochi’s durability that her twist completely destroyed the flesh on a cellular level— that’s even if the translation is accurate, but it’s Viz, so I’d assume it isn’t.

If she has ignore conventional durability because of that, so should Saitama since he can just theoretically grab someone and give them the world’s worst Chinese burn.

*Citation needed
To all the Genos or Saitama related ships, I kind of viewed both characters as Asexual. At least in the webcomic, I believe they had a conversation about how they've never been interested in either gender. Maybe the two could be in a queerplatonic relationship, and that would be kind of cool, but that would go into headcanon teritory.

If that were the case though, then OPM would have better LGBTQ+ representation than 90% of American shows XD.

Back