• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think your logic was that Boros himself would have taken at least enough of Saitama's punch for a gigantic upgrade.

Seems fine enough, especially since he doesn't have a helmet or anything to stop his head from taking the impact of breaking the metal.
That was part of the argument. The other part was what Emirp said. Boros can sense Saitama's power after he broke a 6-A door and was still confident on fighting in his armored form.

It’d be common sense that the armoured hull of the ship would be more durable than a door.

Saitama casually running through the door vs Saitama with a somewhat serious expression jumping from the moon while questioning himself if he could actually make the jump and so probably used a bit more effort than normal.
Someone told me the energy from Saitama's jump would be equally distributed, so no, everything took the same force.

Here with my daily OPM manga hate.

Garou's monster shell should've never cracked until Saitama showed up. Now everyone knows he's literally still human which lessons the impact of his fight against Saitama who proves that he's human.
I've had similar issues with it, but I'm holding out judgement to see what ONE and Murata do in the rest of the arc.

I've had similar issues with it, but I'm holding out judgement to see what ONE and Murata do in the rest of the arc.
I've withheld judgment for far too long. Only a damn good chapter(s) will cease my seething

w8kj2agkjo981.png

(images upload in reverse order for me for some reason)

Tatsumaki could catch and hold a Psykorochi beam in place for at least several seconds, long enough to deliver a few sentences with Genos. How much energy is she stopping? Assuming the beams are as strong as the continent slicer.

HM. Saitama can rip apart Boros with one punch. Boros is scaling (At the moment, the speed will be decreasing) to 430 Exatons, Saitama to "At least 430 Exatons".

But if you pit Boros against a character that scales up to 300 Exatons, he won't even knock him out in one hit. You will say "He is not even 1.5 times weaker than Boros, in real life you probably cannot be knocked out by a blow 2 times stronger."

And I suspect that if you pit Saitama against a character that scales to 500 exatons, then that character will be considered slightly stronger than Saitama. Because it scales to higher energies.

Although logically, he should tear him apart, because Boros is only slightly weaker than him. But the profiles of this wiki prohibit greatly multiplying the characteristics of the character. Sad.

And I suspect that if you pit Saitama against a character that scales to 500 exatons, then that character will be considered slightly stronger than Saitama. Because it scales to higher energies.

Although logically, he should tear him apart, because Boros is only slightly weaker than him. But the profiles of this wiki prohibit greatly multiplying the characteristics of the character. Sad.
Yeap, someone with a higher calc than him will have the AP advantage, that's only fair

Seeing as we can see the size of the crater formed by Saitama's moon jump on Boros's ship, Could we use that to scale the energy required to destroy 1^3 meter of the hull? Then we can see how much of it Boros is capable of destroying in one attck while in Meteoric Burst to scale his AP more precisely?

Also, this would not be calc stacking, as we are finding the durability of the ship's hull, and then using that as our baseline. It would be more like how we scaled Vibranium, and characters breaking it, rather than Example three on the calc stacking page I have some calculations for this already done, but I don't have a program for pixel scaling, I just have to do really precise measurements with protractors and rulers, so mine are not too acurate.

And that's only for the strength of one cubic meter of the hull, I didn't go through the effort of Boros destroying it yet.

You know, I think OPM is one of the fanbases with the most "I need higher stats no matter what" that I've seen on the wiki. The search for higher numbers just because never made sense to me
Yeah agreed. Idk it just feels nice having your characters be as strong as possible. Because then you can brag about them i guess.

Last edited:
I just want tier 2-A/Tier 1 Saitama so I can laugh at toxic Goku fanboys. I lost count of how many times I saw random comments about how Goku one-shots Saitama in completely OPM related videos

I prefer consistency over high ratings, I've been stigmatized at 5-C+ Genos and the gap between the High Tiers and Top Tiers being an x11 trillion difference at some point (at least we have High 7-A OPM now)

I just want tier 2-A/Tier 1 Saitama so I can laugh at toxic Goku fanboys. I lost count of how many times I saw random comments about how Goku one-shots Saitama in completely OPM related videos
And you think they are wrong, but to prove such thing, you need a new feat ? Wouldn't that make them right for now ?

I prefer consistency over high ratings, I've been stigmatized at 5-C+ Genos and the gap between the High Tiers and Top Tiers being a 1.1e+13x difference at some point (at least we have High 7-A OPM now)
Same here. I want our profiles to be as accurate as possible. However, personally, i would just really like it if the verse was tier 5 or higher (and it made sense of course).

While at the same time with the most low ballers That's why I've been planning of asking some people here if they have a DC account so we could just go talk there instead of here since for some reason other fanbases stick here just to low ball shit but i disregarded that idea since it sounds kinda embarrassing and since I'm not really close to most people here

Seeing as we can see the size of the crater formed by Saitama's moon jump on Boros's ship, Could we use that to scale the energy required to destroy 1^3 meter of the hull? Then we can see how much of it Boros is capable of destroying in one attck while in Meteoric Burst to scale his AP more precisely?

Also, this would not be calc stacking, as we are finding the durability of the ship's hull, and then using that as our baseline. It would be more like how we scaled Vibranium, and characters breaking it, rather than Example three on the calc stacking page I have some calculations for this already done, but I don't have a program for pixel scaling, I just have to do really precise measurements with protractors and rulers, so mine are not too acurate.

And that's only for the strength of one cubic meter of the hull, I didn't go through the effort of Boros destroying it yet.
That looks interesting to me.

Also, there is one thing that kinda bothers me about Atomic's profiles

His durability says:

Durability: At least City level (Even after splitting up to a point where his larger bodies were largely ineffective against the likes of Genos, Black Sperm was able to damage Atomic Samurai)
Basically it quotes an anti-feat for him, said version of Genos is only 7-B, no "at least", so why AS scales higher ?

Is it being assumed the continent slice “lifted up” the disc? It doesn’t make much sense to me. I always figured she just vaporised a large gap between the disc and the earth. That’s why the disc didn’t get pushed into the clouds above it.

There’s also the fact the beam itself doesn’t move the clouds it sliced through with a giant blast of air pressure; although King was sent flying. Seems like only where it’s fired from has a shockwave, but not the beam itself.

Back