• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn’t PE be safer regardless since you’d have to assume a timeframe with KE? Iirc, PE was used for Psykos’ feat in order to avoid that.
But the Orochi feat does technically have a “timeframe” that could be very accurately approximated given the context clues of all the rumbling jumbling stuff and Saitama not having the time to even bathe.

By the way you said Orochi's Earthquake was a level 8. Are you sure?

I'm not sure what would qualify as a level 9 or 10, but that looks pretty extreme.
That was when the energy sphere was getting closer to the surface.

But the Orochi feat does technically have a “timeframe” that could be very accurately approximated given the context clues of all the rumbling jumbling stuff and Saitama not having the time to even bathe.
“very accurately” ehhhh it’s basically just guessing

Yeah but this guess is still accurate, it’s like me guessing the time it would take for a football athlete to run a 40, my approximation would be a 4.2-4.8. If that makes sense🗿
I know nothing about sports so I have no idea what that means

I know nothing about sports so I have no idea what that means
Lmao, respectable🤝
well scaling aside I’ll give u some knowledge.
Football players run a 40 yard dash during their scouting combine(pre nfl draft) and basically from context clues, I can derive the average football athlete can run 40 yards in give or take 4-5 seconds if I’m being broad.

Dunno if it's useful now but apparently Atomic himself asked for the Psykorochi beam speed (and subsequently Tats' speed) awhile ago and debated about it again 2 pages ago lol.

Highest end gives sub rel, idk why it wasn't picked (and idk why people are talking about 5 seconds when the 1 second end was picked).

Murata says Geryuganshoop can throw rocks faster than Tatsumaki due to being able to remove friction and them burning up, but ultimately she is more powerful than him. But she is covered in a barrier which protects her from such things. FTL Tatsumaki confirmed. /s

Murata says Geryuganshoop can throw rocks faster than Tatsumaki due to being able to remove friction and them burning up, but ultimately she is more powerful than him. But she is covered in a barrier which protects her from such things. FTL Tatsumaki confirmed. /s
It's actually implies she can throw them at the same speed as well. Just without removing friction.

It's actually implies she can throw them at the same speed as well. Just without removing friction.
He says they’d burn up if she tried throwing them with some degree of effort, since she can’t remove friction.

But hey we got near-lightspeed rocks from Garou, PS and Flashy Flash’s and they didn’t burn up, so almost like Murata’s headcanon statements he said one time and aren’t in a databook or in the series themself may not actually be canon.

Either way FTL Tatsumaki confirmed. /s.

Weren't the rocks pretty much frozen for the duration of the feat? I don't think they were moving at a comparable speed to Garou and PS at all. (Specially since they covered less distance due to lack of zigzagging)

Iirc someone argued that in a previous CRT and it was rejected.
Yes, it was me. And it wasn't really rejected. Only staff that talked about it (the others agreed) was ByAsura, who said he wasn't sure. You told me it would involve scaling off of Saitama, and that would have to be with a "possibly". Actually, no one fully disagreed.

As for Geryuganshoop being that powerful too, no. We don't know if he can sense energy the way Boros can.

I think your logic was that Boros himself would have taken at least enough of Saitama's punch for a gigantic upgrade.

Seems fine enough, especially since he doesn't have a helmet or anything to stop his head from taking the impact of breaking the metal.

Weren't the rocks pretty much frozen for the duration of the feat? I don't think they were moving at a comparable speed to Garou and PS at all. (Specially since they covered less distance due to lack of zigzagging)
The fact they were that high up in the air at all during the relativistic-to-lightspeed feat points to Murata‘s “rock burn up” statement being iffy at best.

Same thing with Flashy Flash vs the Ninjas.

Yes, it was me. And it wasn't really rejected. Only staff that talked about it (the others agreed) was ByAsura, who said he wasn't sure. You told me it would involve scaling off of Saitama, and that would have to be with a "possibly". Actually, no one fully disagreed.

As for Geryuganshoop being that powerful too, no. We don't know if he can sense energy the way Boros can.
Was that CRT ever concluded?

It’d be common sense that the armoured hull of the ship would be more durable than a door.

Saitama casually running through the door vs Saitama with a somewhat serious expression jumping from the moon while questioning himself if he could actually make the jump and so probably used a bit more effort than normal.

Ok, so hear me out (don't actually because this is just a stupid joke).

Boros heard that Saitama damaged a quarter of the ship, and he still wanted to send the top combatants to fight him. Boros was extremely surprised after hearing that Saitama beat Groribas and didn't object when Geryu wanted to fight him with Melz.

So, there we have it, Continent level base Bang.
giphy.gif
Pog

Also I like how all the three names of Boros' subordinates are wrong in these scans lol

Back