• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Same can be said about HE who’s tasked with eradicating humanity yet being casual the entire time. And after pulling off the High 7-A feat he says he can finally let loose his full power since he’s out in the open.
Doesn't that refer to his comrades, who aren't human?

Also, who says he'll be holding back when he actually tries to wipe out the population?

Same can be said about HE who’s tasked with eradicating humanity yet being casual the entire time. And after pulling off the High 7-A feat he says he can finally let loose his full power since he’s out in the open.
The difference is that HE is underground. And he doesn't have reason to let loose when against someone like zombieman

I'm pretty sure he doesn't cut loose because he's in the Monster Assocation, which is filled with people that'd assist with his plan.

Anyway, Homeless Emperor is in a very different situation to Vaccine Man, who was in the process of trying to wipe out a city.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't cut loose because he's in the Monster Assocation, which is filled with people that'd assist with his plan.

Anyway, Homeless Emperor is in a very different situation to Vaccine Man, who was in the process of trying to wipe out a city.
Well clearly vaccine man wasn’t trying as hard as you think in his process of eradicating the city if he was using his base form.
And all HE wanted was for Black Sperm to assist and him becoming GS would further support GS should get a solidified High 7-A or above rating.

Well clearly vaccine man wasn’t trying as hard as you think in his process of eradicating the city if he was using his base form.
His transformation uses the same energy as his blasts. It's inefficient.
And all HE wanted was for Black Sperm to assist and him becoming GS would further support GS should get a solidified High 7-A or above rating.
So why doesn't he just wipe out the Association? Also, no it doesn't because the Sperm tsunami is a tidal wave of clones.

first thing I read was that he gets an extreme power up and his fighting strength is increased.
So why doesn't he just wipe out the Association? Also, no it doesn't because the Sperm tsunami is a tidal wave of clones.
Idk ask HE but after his “strongest” attack(ch.141) he can finally let loose his fp. And whats the sperm tsunami gotta do with GS ruining HE’s plan.

And what about that says his energy blasts are better?

Because he couldn't otherwise. Simple as that. I don't see why this means VM, who's in nowhere close to his situation, would be holding back.

Your claim is that he scales above HE due to this, but that makes absolutely no sense because the plan was to use the tidal wave. GS ruined the plan because he isn't the tidal wave, not due to his power.

Last edited:
I think Darkshine in the webcomic said to Puri that Tatsumaki protected him, although there are no barriers seen. That would mean she could sense life itself instead of technology.

I always figured Vaccine Man had more powerful balls but Homeless had more numerous balls. Also, Vaccine Man can afford to go all out since he’s strong all over; he can tank his own explosions. Homeless meanwhile is notably still average human levels with an increase in perception speed and could kill himself with a single stray or high powered explosion.

And what about that says his energy blasts are better?

Because he couldn't otherwise. Simple as that. I don't see why this means VM, who's in nowhere close to his situation, would be.

Your claim is that he scales above HE due to this, but that makes absolutely no sense because the plan was to use the tidal wave. GS ruined the plan because he isn't the tidal wave, not due to his power.
You showed me the databook scan, I read it, I read that his transformation gives him an extreme power up and his fighting strength increases, logically that should equate to more power.

And the tidal wave is somehow more efficient that an absolute unit that can cause more damage than this tidal wave in one shot?

More physical power by drawing from the source of his blasts.

His plan was to have BS wash over all humanity like a tidal wave and carpet bomb anything that's left. I don't doubt that GS is stronger than the tidal wave in terms of kinetic energy (even though there's way more cells in the wave), but does he have anywhere near the effectiveness when it just comes to killing individual humans over a very large area?

Besides, he didn't mention anything about GS' power. All he said is that plan was wrecked, which it was.

Genos kept up with him while decapitating monsters, and there's a statement putting this Genos on par with Speed-o'-Sound Sonic.

Genos kept up with him while decapitating monsters, and there's a statement putting this Genos on par with Speed-o'-Sound Sonic.
Demon level threats as far as I remember, Flash wasn't going all out if that's the case since he is very clearly >Dragons in WC

Also what version of Sonic ?

Flashy was very equal to Sonic while fighting the other ninjas, and he even admitted that Sonic was fairly skilled and stopped his ultimate attack.

@Lightning Ninja arc.

Also, the whole demon thing happened in the same timeframe as Saitama one-shotting Sonic, so I'm pretty sure they're going at a large percentage of their speed.

Last edited:
Any guesses on what Psykorochi’s physicals were like?

Also, Psykorochi vs Sage Centipede in a physical brawl, who’s coming out on top??

Flashy was very equal to Sonic while fighting the other ninjas, and he even admitted that Sonic was fairly skilled and stopped his attack.

@Lightning Ninja arc.

Also, the whole demon thing happened in the same timeframe as Saitama one-shotting Sonic, so I'm pretty sure they're going at a large percentage of their speed.
I don't really get it, in both occasions, with no proof of Flash going all out, we can't scale Sonic and Genos to him, "casual" Flashy Flash can keep up and fight with them side by side, but that doesn't mean they are as fast as 100% Flash. He wasn't trying to kill Sonic and was happy with his development, that doesn't appear to be Flash's character when he is serious

Also, Sonic only blocked a Flashy Kick, if we were to scale that, it would be Reaction

Genos himself states that FF and Saitama were going at "Incredible speeds", which makes him think it gotta be his Master, so I'm pretty sure Flash's best is superior to Genos and Sonic for now

I don't really get it, in both occasions, with no proof of Flash going all out, we can't scale Sonic and Genos to him, "casual" Flashy Flash can keep up and fight with them side by side, but that doesn't mean they are as fast as 100% Flash. He wasn't trying to kill Sonic and was happy with his development, that doesn't appear to be Flash's character when he is serious. Also, Sonic only blocked a Flashy Kick, if we were to scale that, it would be Reaction
He used his arms to block his ultimate technique. They're obviously equal, and are portrayed as such against the Ninjas.
Genos himself states that FF and Saitama were going at "Incredible speeds", which makes him think it gotta be his Master, so I'm pretty sure Flash's best is superior to Genos and Sonic for now
Who else would he think it was in A-City, especially when Flashy Flash just showed up?

Again like I said, they may be equal here but none is going all out as far as I know, this scaling is iffy at best because it's basically assuming that two people being equal when casual means they are equal at full power
Who else would he think it was in A-City, especially when Flashy Flash just showed up?
In the OPM world that are several options, they were away from Saitama's house, and even then, Genos took the speed as enough to assume it was his master, he also noted how their speed was "incredible" to his eyes

Anyway, we can save this for the CRT, but one other thing I would add is a "Higher" with Flowing Shadow Feet for Flash, as noted by Garou, he goes even faster than his Flashy movements during that

Again like I said, they may be equal here but none is going all out as far as I know, this scaling is iffy at best because it's basically assuming that two people being equal when casual means they are equal at full power
Because they're not casual here. He used his ultimate technique and was extremely surprised that Sonic blocked it.

If either of them was casual, wouldn't they have mentioned that somewhere, or at least to the Ninjas that were saying they'd be slaughtered by their leader?

Please provide proof for your claims.
In the OPM world that are several options, they were away from Saitama's house, and even then, Genos took the speed as enough to assume it was his master, he also noted how their speed was "incredible" to his eyes
Saitama is way faster than Flashy here when he actually tried to move somewhat.

To his sensors, actually. And Genos could easily describe his own speed in the incredible category since ONE stated this version of Genos was one of the more powerful S-Class.
Anyway, we can save this for the CRT, but one other thing I would add is a "Higher" with Flowing Shadow Feet for Flash, as noted by Garou, he goes even faster than his Flashy movements during that
I thought that was just him speeding up in general.
I mean he could never really react on his own he was still just reading his movements to dodge the blows.
Against Saitama, also he hits Flash faster than he can react many times.

Flash still dodged some blows. The speed gap couldn't have been that far or else he'd be completely blitzed like the others.

Also Genos thought Saitama was engaging in combat when he sparred with Flash. A possible mhs rating really isn't too farfetched.

Blows that, again, weren't full power. The MHS feat was done when he started utilising the full power of his body, got as serious as possible, and increased in speed to counter Saitama.

Probably because, like I said, it took place in A-City. This is an arc where the disaster levels are ramping up and the S-Class aren't commonly in A-City, so it's pretty natural to assume someone moving faster than most S-Class in A-City would be Saitama.

It's not that far fetched, I'll admit, but it's not proven.

More physical power by drawing from the source of his blasts.

His plan was to have BS wash over all humanity like a tidal wave and carpet bomb anything that's left. I don't doubt that GS is stronger than the tidal wave in terms of kinetic energy (even though there's way more cells in the wave), but does he have anywhere near the effectiveness when it just comes to killing individual humans over a very large area?

Besides, he didn't mention anything about GS' power. All he said is that plan was wrecked, which it was.
(In school so my reply times are quite weird)
but there’s still nothing disproving VM straining on his attacks, his power that he’s drawing is “limitless”(not actually but it’s from an unknown source).

Also yes, GS is much more effective for killing all individuals over a large area, he still moves 1000’s of times faster than the tsunami. But I digress.

Back