• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As much as i would want a MFTL+ or possibly Inf RoR type of timer. I would LOVE a 00:00'00''00'''00''''__ type timer which would guarantee MFTL results if the distance traveled is the same as the last constellation.
Even if they only move like a mile pretty sure its still FTL(can someone confirm this for my dumb self if they moved a mile in .000001 seconds, pretty sure its not...)
and somehow boros would still scale

Swords did cut through him; his regen is just so insane, along with the acid, that he melted back together. That’s why he said “welding time”. He’s still solid.
The thing is, he's never shown this kind of regen outside of his vomited form. Also, welded could easily refer to this form being liquid that morphs together.
That's one which is linked on his profile. Another translation has implacation about strength but still wouldn't scale him above Vaccine Man.
Damage and I discussed this. The translation from the raws is 'The scale is different from other monsters', and then they go onto equate him to a natural disaster.

We both kind of agree it's not really solid.

Damage and I discussed this. The translation from the raws is 'The scale is different from other monsters', and then they go onto equate him to a natural disaster.

We both kind of agree it's not really solid.
So back to At least Low 7-B?

They create a constellation all the way to Kepler-186f in 0.00000000000000000000000000001 seconds. Just got leaked.
that would get some impressive results
5.8706193e+30 is what i got but i do suck at math.
Hopefully saitama vs garou is an extraterrestrial battle in which mars is involved.

So back to At least Low 7-B?
978.jpg

still alittle confused about the vaccine man scaling, he isn't restricted to 7-B , those are his only feats and he had much more to show from the looks of it.

this manga is ******* shit now. cant believe im saying this about OPM but goddamn that last chapter was ******* atrocious. if this is really because murata is writing it, it's ONE's duty to never let murata touch the OPM story ever again. powerscaling is all over the place and he's trying too hard with the cliche "funny scenes" like garou and MB yelling at each other like tf was that.

the original MA arc in the webcomic was fantastic. the manga version is a shitshow
It seems high-key entitled to think it’s somehow ONE’s “duty” to make Murata stop just because you didn’t haven’t been enjoying the arc.

Also if you don’t like the arc, why don’t you just, y’know, stop reading it

Also if you don’t like the arc, why don’t you just, y’know, stop reading it
I always see people use this "argument" but the logic is so flawed. If the situation were such that I decided to try out OPM for the first time and read a chapter or two, and didn't like it, then it's logical to tell me to just stop reading it. But I've been invested in this series for the past 7 years or so and was a huge fan of it due to its amazing plot and whatnot, and it suddenly becomes dogshit, then it's fair for me to be upset to lose a series that I liked so much and spent so much time reading.

Last edited:
Speaking of the webcomic, a suppressed Golden Sperm says Garou hit him with a punch many levels above what the heroes are capable of.

Black Sperm experienced both the result and aftermath of Tatsumaki ripping the MA base out of the ground.

Yet he's also surprised when a far weaker version of Tatsumaki ripped Multi-Cell's head off. He also has to resist her attempts to break his neck, and she later uses the last of her remaining power in one burst against Garou to immobilise him after he curbstomped GS at full power.

Admittedly, the base feat was casual, but I'm not sure how to treat this. Is he only referring to their punches, or just the ability to deal damage? If so, that would also mean the base feat is ultra-casual? Or does this whole thing screw up scaling?

Speaking of the webcomic, a suppressed Golden Sperm says Garou hit him with a punch many levels above what the heroes are capable of.

Black Sperm experienced both the result and aftermath of Tatsumaki ripping the MA base out of the ground.

Yet he's also surprised when a far weaker version of Tatsumaki ripped Multi-Cell's head off. He also has to resist her attempts to break his neck, and she later uses the last of her remaining power in one burst against Garou to immobilise him after he curbstomped GS at full power.

Admittedly, the base feat was casual, but I'm not sure how to treat this. Is he only referring to their punches, or just the ability to deal damage? If so, that would also mean the base feat is ultra-casual? Or does this whole thing screw up scaling?
we treat the webcomic and manga as completely separate verses now and anything that happened in the former doesn't affect the latter, and vice versa. so unless we have separate webcomic version profiles for the characters, i dont think this matters. the profiles we have now are solely based on the manga

Back