• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What if, and I know this may be controversial, but what if Platinum Sperm = or slightly > than Golden Sperm in physicality? At least how they are drawn, Golden seems built for power while Platinum seems built for speed.
Golden Sperm is made up of 12 trillion cells, Platinum is made up of 54 trillion, it doesn't make sense for Black Sperm to have created another merged version of himself to take on King if the new merger would only be slightly stronger than Golden Sperm.
He might be physically stronger than Golden but not to the level that basically turns Darkshine into fodder.
Golden Sperm was enough to casually one hit Darkshine
Cause I know if Darkshine comes back and has a crazy durability or physical feat some people may lose their minds depending on how low they have him on the physical scale and how many imaginary tiers they have placed him below Platinum S and current Garou.
Darkshine was already starting to be overwhelmed by Half Monster Garou who since that point has monsterized even more, mastered several martial arts styles and combined them all into Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist, beaten Awakening Bang and become faster than Flashy Flash.
Current Garou is also stronger than FF and PS who both survived God Slayer Fist and one shot PS when his reactive power level came into play.

Unless you have Half Monster Garou near the level of PS, Darkshine is leagues behind the current High Tiers

Last edited:
Golden Sperm is made up of 12 trillion cells, Platinum is made up of 54 trillion, it doesn't make sense for Black Sperm to have created another merged version of himself to take on King if the new merger would only be slightly stronger than Golden Sperm.
Golden Sperm doesn't just have 12 trillion cells. That number is for the right arm that Atomic Samurai cut off. His cell count after that is 43 trillion, so his original count is implied to be 55 trillion

Golden Sperm doesn't just have 12 trillion cells. That number is for the right arm that Atomic Samurai cut off. His cell count after that is 43 trillion, so his original count is implied to be 55 trillion
My bad, Golden Sperm merged with 11 trillion more cells after having his arm cut off, although my point about PS surviving God Slayer Fist and fighting FF & Pre-Awakening Garou when Darkshine was started to be overwhelmed by Half Monster Garou still stands.

The fact that swords simply pass through him and close rather than cutting, his vomit converting into acid (suggesting more than his flesh would need to be acid), him getting caught in his own body and snapping apart, multiple images of a amorphous body (like the HE orbs and the Garou hole), etc.

The fact that swords simply pass through him and close rather than cutting, his vomit converting into acid (suggesting more than his flesh would need to be acid), him getting caught in his own body and snapping apart, multiple images of a amorphous body (like the HE orbs and the Garou hole), etc.
Swords did cut through him; his regen is just so insane, along with the acid, that he melted back together. That’s why he said “welding time”. He’s still solid.

Which heroes could bring peace to the AOT verse without harming a single human?

Pure titans are fair game. Titan shifters are not.
Child Emperor maybe? If he had to formulate a plan to do so then he could come up with something, all the other S-Class would immediately start throwing hands and the rest of the association is too weak, Saitama wouldn't kill humans but he would definitely one shot any titan shifter trying to attack him

Maybe CE, Tats, MK and DK.

CE, MK and DK can all come up with plans to apprehend the shifters and can easily kill of the titans.

Tats if she has prep time and doesn't just pull up could devise a plan and be prepared to fight against shifters could devise a plan to do what I suggested above like the other 3.

Maybe CE, Tats, MK and DK.

CE, MK and DK can all come up with plans to apprehend the shifters and can easily kill of the titans.

Tats if she has prep time and doesn't just pull up could devise a plan and be prepared to fight against shifters could devise a plan to do what I suggested above like the other 3.
Tatsumaki could just immobilise anyone. Holding people in place is fine, just not allowed to harm humans.

King evacuated everyone in that city before he hit the ground. If there’s no death toll there’s no death toll.

I mean, not a single person died from the meteor despite it bombarding a city with fragments…
except, in Attack on Titan, there is nowhere for the people to evacuate to lol

Not to mention Attack on Titan doesn't have plot armor for normal humans so

You mean actual PEACE on their world, as-in resolving all of the conflicts between the nations and races, or just killing the Pure Titan's on Paradis Island?

I think Tatsumaki could. She'd easily be able to kill any and all Pure Titans. She'd be able to sense the peculiar energy (Titan Shifters) eradiating from a special Titan's nape, and probably figure it out quickly (she'd have no problem hurting them I guess but she wouldn't outright kill any Shifter's, and they can just regen).

And as for the rest of the AoT world, I could easily see Tatsumaki trying to resolve it by force. She'd show how powerful she is and threaten the nations, making them fear her power and unwillingly begin to comply with each other.

Aren't there people on there who consider Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm Above Dragon level even though that disaster level doesn't make much sense as the only two "Dragon and Above" level monsters (Boros and Orochi) would easily be classified as threat level god if the HA saw what they could do

Aren't there people on there who consider Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm Above Dragon level even though that disaster level doesn't make much sense as the only two "Dragon and Above" level monsters (Boros and Orochi) would easily be classified as threat level god if the HA saw what they could do
They are "High-Dragon" imo. "Above Dragon" would infer they are on the level of people like Orochi and Full-Power Tatsumaki

Above Dragon level even though that disaster level doesn't make much sense as the only two "Dragon and Above" level monsters (Boros and Orochi) would easily be classified as threat level god if the HA saw what they could do
The only reason those rankings exists is because ONE is saving the God ranking for something else. Boros and Orochi should be God level threats by the definition of the rating.

Technically, being "God" means you have the power to exterminate all of humanity. But since Saitama is technically a human, nobody actually qualifies for it

Technically, being "God" means you have the power to exterminate all of humanity. But since Saitama is technically a human, nobody actually qualifies for it
Then surely we should redefine it as extincting humanity, which killing everybody but Saitama would functionally do as he cannot reproduce asexually. However now that there's that blast chick, if she's human my old definition of killing almost everyone is now defunct.

Apparently, Carnage Kabuto vs Sage Centipede is a good match-up. Beefcake is country-sized and solos MA including Garou, SG, and ENO. Vaccine Man can do the same. Etc.
Like, i understand vaccine man, but beefcake is baseline dragon level and the SC vs CK is cringe

Apparently, Carnage Kabuto vs Sage Centipede is a good match-up. Beefcake is country-sized and solos MA including Garou, SG, and ENO. Vaccine Man can do the same. Etc.
Sage Centipede >> Platinum Sperm = Pre-Awakening Garou > Awakening Breath Bang > Half Monster Garou (reactive evolution) > Darkshine > Half Monster Garou > Carnage Kabuto

Carnage Kabuto is literally at the bottom of this scaling chain, Beefcake also got beaten by a casual punch from Saitama whereas Saitama used a Serious punch against ENO

Then surely we should redefine it as extincting humanity, which killing everybody but Saitama would functionally do as he cannot reproduce asexually. However now that there's that blast chick, if she's human my old definition of killing almost everyone is now defunct.
Tatsumaki would survive as well and Saitama repopulates the world starting with her. After that, every human would be extremely powerful and never capable of going extinct ever again.

Tatsumaki would survive as well and Saitama repopulates the world starting with her. After that, every human would be extremely powerful and never capable of going extinct ever again.

Thane_going_overboard.PNG

Back