• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's one which is linked on his profile. Another translation has implacation about strength but still wouldn't scale him above Vaccine Man.
That translation, which is the one I pointed out to make VM stronger than EC, does imply that. If it's on a different scale to other monsters in the past, that includes Base form Vaccine Man.

That translation, which is the one I pointed out to make VM stronger than EC, does imply that. If it's on a different scale to other monsters in the past, that includes Base form Vaccine Man.
It says regular monsters. I am pretty sure dragon level monsters aren't considered regular

I had Half Monster Garou above Carnage Kabuto because Darkshine didn't have a mental breakdown against Kabuto like he did against Garou
Garou made Darkshine afraid, and against CK it was on the VGS so it's normal he would be more confident. Also, Garou's CFDSF could harm Darkshine's dura with shockwaves, even if their power was the same. That has to scare him. If anything it would be CK=DS < Garou

Garou made Darkshine afraid, and against CK it was on the VGS so it's normal he would be more confident. Also, Garou's CFDSF could harm Darkshine's dura with shockwaves, even if their power was the same. That has to scare him. If anything it would be CK=DS < Garou
Sage Centipede >> Platinum Sperm = Pre-Awakening Garou > Awakening Breath Bang > Half Monster Garou (reactive evolution) > Darkshine = Carnage Kabuto

Tatsumaki would survive as well and Saitama repopulates the world starting with her. After that, every human would be extremely powerful and never capable of going extinct ever again.
Inbreeding would mess up their brains and cause them to become faulty Espers and likely harmful to themselves and others

I don't get how Murata can work at such a pace, this is excluding the quality of work he does on top of that. Do other mangaka simply prefer to distribute their workload over the days or is Murata literally just a mutant in the industry lmao?

I don't get how Murata can work at such a pace, this is excluding the quality of work he does on top of that. Do other mangaka simply prefer to distribute their workload over the days or is Murata literally just a mutant in the industry lmao?
It's not fair to compare other mangaka to him.

He is quite literally the best artist in the industry. It's not even that debatable. The amount of quality and speed the guy has is absolutely insane. A lot of weekly shounen jump authors draw daily, but their speed and artwork is simply not at the same level.

Murata is far beyond what other manga artist are capable of when it comes to drawing.

Another thing to mention is he doesn't have to worry about the story so much, since most of that comes from ONE.

Last edited:
As Phoenks said, Murata is currently the best mangaka, at least when it comes to pure art and update frequency, in the industry. No other artist that I've heard of is able to consistently output high-tier quality 20-30+ page chapters every 2 weeks for months non-stop. Of course, it's not like he isn't working very hard to do that, but nonetheless, I think there are very few other people that could.

And the only reason the art quality is "only" high-tier and not consistently top-tier is because of the frequent updates that almost no other mangaka on the planet can output at. As we've seen, if Murata wants to, he can basically make some of the best manga panels ever.

I would prefer him to redraw every single Garou scene after he got out of the ground.
Maybe not every scene, but I'd love a redesign tbh. Like, if he updated all the chapters with a redesigned Garou I wouldn't mind it. I have gotten more used to his current form and never disliked it as much as some other people have, but yeah it could've been a lot better I think.

Honestly the only redraw I really want is for this last chapter. If Murata made it even a tad bit more serious in the Garou and Metal Bat section it'd be far better.

I honestly hope Darkshine gets a buff in a future arc so that he reenters the main story as a powerful Hero. At his peak in the story (mainly when he began fighting Garou and stuff) Darkshine was honestly really cool. But he's been getting disrespected left and right. We haven't seen him once ever since Golden Sperm humiliated and KO'd him. The webcomic is setting it up as Darkshine's confidence being shattered only for him to regain it and grow stronger, and I hope that's the case instead of him just remaining retired. He's one of the more likeable and relatable S-Class Heroes imo.

Maybe not every scene, but I'd love a redesign tbh. Like, if he updated all the chapters with a redesigned Garou I wouldn't mind it. I have gotten more used to his current form and never disliked it as much as some other people have, but yeah it could've been a lot better I think.

Honestly the only redraw I really want is for this last chapter. If Murata made it even a tad bit more serious in the Garou and Metal Bat section it'd be far better.
It's not even because I want a redesign, tbh. Though that would be a nice bonus.

I disliked how he didn't talk at all through the fights with Bang and Bomb. And I think some of his dialogue can be changed for the later moments.

I'm not asking for him to completely redraw the scenes. I just think the delivery could be a bit better.

Inb4 PPP is the one to beat God through the power of love.

Wait, I have an even better idea. By the end of the story each major Hero has become the embodiment of an emotional concept. Tatsumaki has become the concept of...idk what the word is but being only self-trusting, Darkshine has become the concept of confidence, PPP has become the concept of love, and Saitama has become the concept of power.

In all seriousness I've heard of arguments that place Saitama at high-outerversal because Garou calls him the incarnation of justice lmao.

Inb4 PPP is the one to beat God through the power of love.

Wait, I have an even better idea. By the end of the story each major Hero has become the embodiment of an emotional concept. Tatsumaki has become the concept of...idk what the word is but being only self-trusting, Darkshine has become the concept of confidence, PPP has become the concept of love, and Saitama has become the concept of power.

In all seriousness I've heard of arguments that place Saitama at high-outerversal because Garou calls him the incarnation of justice lmao.

What in the fire force is this man talking about
not a lmao, it is canon. 🗿

(Lowkey if Saitama breaking his limiter genuinely made him the embodiment of justice, and that somehow meant he could never lose cause justice always prevails, that'd be a fire twist.)
would just need an actual explanation on why breaking your limiter would make you the embodiment of justice

Muratas pace is insane, if murata drew more sloppy like other mangaka artists rn, we could get a 100+ page chapter at a bikweekly pace.

As for redrawing, i think everything is fine actually, just redoing MB and Garou in the last 20 panels of the latest chapter and redoing garou getting emotional bc of bang and fixing that .5 second timer everything else is good.

As for redrawing, i think everything is fine actually, just redoing MB and Garou in the last 20 panels of the latest chapter and redoing garou getting emotional bc of bang and fixing that .5 second timer everything else is good.
you're right

make it 5 seconds

at this point i wouldn't be surprised if the entire Saitama vs Garou fight takes place during a timer segment, since Murata seems like he wants to keep using it

Like show timer at 0 zero at the beginning, fight happens, then at the end it's some super low number

at this point i wouldn't be surprised if the entire Saitama vs Garou fight takes place during a timer segment, since Murata seems like he wants to keep using it

Like show timer at 0 zero at the beginning, fight happens, then at the end it's some super low number
As much as i would want a MFTL+ or possibly Inf RoR type of timer. I would LOVE a 00:00'00''00'''00''''__ type timer which would guarantee MFTL results if the distance traveled is the same as the last constellation.
Even if they only move like a mile pretty sure its still FTL(can someone confirm this for my dumb self if they moved a mile in .000001 seconds, pretty sure its not...)

Back