• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How many times Boros has to shoot this at EOW in order to completely vaporise it?
0035-034.png
Going with the volume I measured vaporizing EOW would require 129.77 Petatons of energy, or High 6-A.

Even the lowest end calc put Boros at 183.24 Petatons.

It's a large structure that dwarves mountains.
It should also have little to no hollowness to account considering Tatsumaki compressed it pretty efficiently iirc.
I'd expect at least High 7-A+ results from it being destroyed.

While I don't hate the new stuff as much as him, he's not wrong tho
Earlier you asked what it's like being around him. Well, as you can tell he really doesn't like the changes, which I disagree with him over, and also he likes post sexualized fanarts and whatnot as a joke to poke fun at the manga changes which I, being an old respectable man, find incredibly annoying.

Some of his edits are good. Some would need to be reworked to fit in with the aesthetic.

Note: The databook statements describing Boros as capable of ruining the Earth's surface have been translated as capable of destroying the whole planet as well. However, going by the proper usage of the terms used in the statement, first translation has been evaluated to be correct. As such, Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is rated as High 6-A rather than 5-B.

I seriously surprised that no one has removed this in Boros' profile, ever since the Tier 5 upgrade was applied.

I don't think it should be. He's not 5-B or anything, but I'll tweak the last bit.

Earlier you asked what it's like being around him. Well, as you can tell he really doesn't like the changes, which I disagree with him over, and also he likes post sexualized fanarts and whatnot as a joke to poke fun at the manga changes which I, being an old respectable man, find incredibly annoying.

Some of his edits are good. Some would need to be reworked to fit in with the aesthetic.
While I know that his fanarts are sexualised, I never knew he did them to purposefully poke fun at manga changes. I always assumed that's just how he drew since it's apparent in other artworks he makes whether it's fanart of other series or his own.

While I know that his fanarts are sexualised, I never knew he did them to purposefully poke fun at manga changes. I always assumed that's just how he drew since it's apparent in other artworks he makes whether it's fanart of other series or his own.
Ah, don't misunderstand me. He's made plenty of earnest fanart (that is sometimes sexualized) and is a love letter to the series. That's what you've seen from him as somebody on the internet.

But ever since Psykos left (seemingly his favorite character) and the surface battle has gone south in his opinion, he's been posting plenty of joke edits that deliberately poke fun at things like how Garou was portrayed in this chapter. Odds are you haven't seen what I'm referring to.

Ah, don't misunderstand me. He's made plenty of earnest fanart (that is sometimes sexualized) and is a love letter to the series. That's what you've seen from him as somebody on the internet.

But ever since Psykos left (seemingly his favorite character) and the surface battle has gone south in his opinion, he's been posting plenty of joke edits that deliberately poke fun at things like how Garou was portrayed in this chapter. Odds are you haven't seen what I'm referring to.
Yeah I think I've seen those, I always took them as satirical though.

And yeah, it seems that he has a liking for the Espers (I do to) considering how he was tweeting that he wanted ordinary Psykos to join the cadre battle and even made an edit where she was with GS, ENW, BS and HE .

The Psychorochi VS Tatsumaki fight alone is multi-continental, just imagine the scale of the Saitama VS Tatsumaki fight. And the fight Garou Saitama 💀
Eh on Tatsumaki Vs Saitama reaching or exceeding Tatsumaki Vs Psykorochi.

Tatsumaki is weakened in that fight and while Saitama and Tatsumaki are capable of large scale attacks and very likely haven't shown the peak of what they can do, they both try to use as much power necessary such as Tatsumaki's city twist that has much more AP then it showed or Saitama only using whatever level of lunch is
necessary rather than spamming serious punch.

Personally just hoping Tatsumaki shows off more hax in that fight to buff her and give Saitama resistances.

Hmm, if Tatsumaki were uninjured it would be more of a humbling experience for her since she got beat at her best, but her being injured is also good because it still shows off her vulnerability and makes her recognize that she can't do everything on her own.

As far as feats go, I don't expect any upgrades from that fight- except for a few hax resistances for Saitama and a few new techniques for Tatsumaki like others have said. Tatsumaki making Tornadoes and rifts in the earth is already irresponsible, making continent wide storms or something like that could put many people's lives at risk because of a petty fight between good guys.

See, this is the thing about Smurf's artstyle. It's nice and aesthetic and could be used for a contrasting close-up shot of Garou, but the level of time and detail he puts into the edits would be difficult to implement consistently and make fight scenes confusing (if we can't see Garou's exact outline we don't know what he's doing).

See, this is the thing about Smurf's artstyle. It's nice and aesthetic and could be used for a contrasting close-up shot of Garou, but the level of time and detail he puts into the edits would be difficult to implement consistently and make fight scenes confusing (if we can't see Garou's exact outline we don't know what he's doing).
It doesn't need to have that level of detail but even then it isn't like Murata wouldn't have time to do it or could take a hiatus. Fights scenes wouldn't be confusing if Murata followed the same style that the webcomic had. ONE made sure Garou spoke alot and used close up eye and face stills to show what Garou is doing or hint at what he's thinking. If ONE can somehow manage to not make Garou's fight scenes confusing, I don't see how Murata couldn't.

I feel like after this chapter unless we get a redraw toning down the comic reliefness of Garou the best we can expect for are patches here and there to make sure the whole thing doesn't flop, but it surpassing the webcomic version without using all the iconic moments (Garou beating the S-class while dealing some serious verbal lashing, the terror all the heroes felt, Saitama doing the same thing he did to the heroes to him) is EXTREMELY hard for me to see.

Back