• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imagine if Murata makes it even worse by making Tatsumaki have a blush when Saitama hugs her and decides to add some Ecchi moments.
I’m putting all my hope into Murata inserting Genos into the Psychic Sisters arc after all the stuff with him and Tatsumaki in this arc

I hope Tareo dies in the next chapter and Garou goes full apeshit and kills a majority of class S heroes and monsters alike.

I hope Tareo dies in the next chapter and Garou goes full apeshit and kills a majority of class S heroes and monsters alike.
Killing the S Class heroes would be a terrible idea

However yeap, Serious Garou NEEDS to return, and from what I saw on both Reddit and the OPM Discord, Gag Garou wasn't that good of a idea, it got disliked a lot

I'm generally with TGS. The changes with Garou just don't work in my view. PS took away what should have been Garou's speech and he's has way to many non-threatening moments with the latest chapter.

For the cheesecake art I think that's just how they like to draw people, like with Frank Cho. Though like Frank Cho it can get grating after awhile. Though that may just be my confusion on his Spider-Woman parody covers dissing a controversy that's like eight years old now leaking into that opinion.

Last edited:
I'm generally with TGS. The changes with Garou just don't work in my view. PS took away what should have been Garou's speech and he's has way to many non-threatening moments with the latest chapter.
Yeah that bit with the PS speech made little sense to me either. When I was reading, I was thinking that Garou was actually saying it and that it was a mistake but no it was for real.

For the cheesecake art I think that's just how they like to draw people, like with Frank Cho. Though like Frank Cho it can get grating after awhile. Though that may just be my confusion on his Spider-Woman parody covers dissing a controversy that's like eight years old now leaking into that opinion.
?

unknown.png

yall hating on the opm chapter but im lowkey pressed about fire force, cuz i thought shinra was gonna have an ultimate 1v1 duel against the evangelist, then haumea just takes over and inherits powers, and the attack only moves at LS... 🗿
It went from peak final boss battle to instead of Power of Friendship to Power of Family, too pg-13 for the slaughtering that was happening earlier in the arc.

yall hating on the opm chapter but im lowkey pressed about fire force, cuz i thought shinra was gonna have an ultimate 1v1 duel against the evangelist, then haumea just takes over and inherits powers, and the attack only moves at LS... 🗿
It went from peak final boss battle to instead of Power of Friendship to Power of Family, too pg-13 for the slaughtering that was happening earlier in the arc.
Why would you spoil a manga series latest chapters on an unrelated manga's discussion thread?

I updated the post to conceal the spoilers. Can people be a bit more careful in the future, please.

Why would you spoil a manga series latest chapters on an unrelated manga's discussion thread?

I updated the post to conceal the spoilers. Can people be a bit more careful in the future, please.
Oop. I totally forgot it was a spoiler. I apologize.

If someone gets a massive power amp. Still some missing S class as well. Maybe Psykos will return.
You think a little intermission of Psykos v fubuki will happen? Aint fubuki exhausted tho. I think SC is gonna be a one and done type of villain(maybe not one but like 2/3 lol) and die within 2 or 3 chapters. MB gets taken out and I personally think Amai is gonna redeem himself. Peeps probs gonna think I’m dumb but AM is gonna smack Garou around for like a moment then lose.

Back