• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welcome to the One-Punch Man General Discussion Thread! (Last Thread)
2I4S37H.png

Feel free to discuss anything One-Punch Man related!

Warning: Webcomic spoilers MAY appear in this thread!

Current To-Do List and Topics:
  • Webcomic Scaling and Pages
  • God
  • Desperately waiting for a feat to upgrade all the 7-Bs
  • Insane New Speed Feat Calculations (Awaiting CRT)
  • Blast Team
  • Sage Centipede!
  • Evil Ocean Water!
Recent Calculations:
Nice!

Even if Garou didn't scale to EOW's blast (which seems to only yield mountain level destruction?), he's clearly equal to Sage Centipede who is going to be 6-C (Sage Centipede's durability should be as good as, likely considerably better than his AP).

So since Garou is 6-C, I'd argue that makes scaling Platinum and the others to Homeless Emperor more feasible. We already have them at possibly with the slicing scaling, is outright scaling PS and Golden and whatnot to High 7-A not possible?

So since Garou is 6-C, I'd argue that makes scaling Platinum and the others to Homeless Emperor more feasible. We already have them at possibly with the slicing scaling, is outright scaling PS and Golden and whatnot to High 7-A not possible?

I don't think Platinum Sperm or Homeless Emperor would scale to this version of Garou.

And his feat here can't be used to justify them fully scaling to High 7-A.

I don't think Platinum Sperm or Homeless Emperor would scale to this version of Garou.

And his feat here can't be used to justify them fully scaling to High 7-A.
No, they wouldn't scale. Otherwise I would argue for downscaling them lower into 6-C. But it's frustrating that Garou and Platinum and Golden are all still potentially only 7-B+ despite current Garou, who traded (at least) hundreds of blows with Platinum a couple minutes ago, now being 6-C and Homeless Emperor, a character who was bested by someone comparable to GS, being High 7-A.

Yes, of course it was 35 strikes to completely liquidate the gendikama, but all the characters upscale, or doubly upscale, from downscaling off the High 7-A feat. The minimum rating putting these characters closer to Drive Knight and regular Genos than Homeless's full power is just a personal sore spot for me.

You've been here longer than my ass and you still don't know what AP is and that HE logic is still freaking annoying by that logic many verses would be effected by it and not only OPM

You've been here longer than my ass and you still don't know what AP is and that HE logic is still freaking annoying by that logic many verses would be effected by it and not only OPM
Don't just complain about being singled out then, make those revisions for other verses or point out where they should be made.

One verse getting away with terrible logic doesn't mean other verses should be revised according to that; the original flaws need fixing.

Opinions on this justification for Garou's current AP?

At least City level, possibly Large Mountain level (Outclassed Bomb before growing in strength to match Awakening Breath Bang. One-shot Vomited Fuhrer Ugly. Was able to damage Platinum Sperm on two separate occasions), up to Island level+ (Obliterated Platinum Sperm, before going on to harm and push back Sage Centipede, with the latter even referring to him as strong)
I think At least City level, up to Island level+ would be more accurate, otherwise it kinda implies that Garou was “possibly Large Mountain level” even during his fight with Bomb.

Can someone remind me where the 6-C is coming from? Does Sage Centipede have a calc already?

Don't just complain about being singled out then, make those revisions for other verses or point out where they should be made.

One verse getting away with terrible logic doesn't mean other verses should be revised according to that; the original flaws need fixing.
This is not only one verse there is like literally hundreds of verses out there that which i think that's the reason why that former stuff guy absolutely hate the idea of AP divide shit

I think At least City level, up to Island level+ would be more accurate, otherwise it kinda implies that Garou was “possibly Large Mountain level” even during his fight with Bomb.
Wouldn't that mess up the logic behind possible high 7-A's...since he scaled to HE but then u just remove him from the possible scaling scenario leaving PS and FF in a weird scaling spot.

Wouldn't that mess up the logic behind possible high 7-A's...since he scaled to HE but then u just remove him from the possible scaling scenario leaving PS and FF in a weird scaling spot.
How would it mess up the logic? The possibly High 7-A comes from the Sun Blade, which then scales to Golden Sperm, Platinum scales above Golden and Flashy scales/downscales from Platinum.

He wasn't "possibly Large Mountain" during his fight with Bomb.

Or just remove Bomb from the scaling and leave Platinum Sperm as the justification for possibly High 7-A.

How would it mess up the logic? The possibly High 7-A comes from the Sun Blade, which then scales to Golden Sperm, Platinum scales above Golden and Flashy scales/downscales from Platinum.
well shouldn't they just get a solidified rating cuz the implication here is that garou stayed at the same strength throughout his fight with Bang/PS/FF then jumped dozens of times stronger to 6-c(should be higher sooner or later). The continous growth should implicate atleast 7-b key, then he climbed into high 7-a then to 6-c

I’m aware of that. I said that leaving the ‘possibly Large Mountain level’ before his up to rating would imply that he started as ‘possibly Large Mountain level.’

This seems reasonable.
The thing is, if Garou starts out at "at least city" and moves up to "island+" he surpassed High 7-A somewhere along the way so it doesn't need to be included unless it's part of his original/final AP in this key. He was "at least city" when he started and "island+" now.

This seems reasonable.

The thing is, if Garou starts out at "at least city" and moves up to "island+" he surpassed High 7-A somewhere along the way so it doesn't need to be included unless it's part of his original/final AP in this key. He was "at least city" when he started and "island+" now.
Oh I see what you guys mean now.

51 gigatons is Island level without the +.

This is what I suggest for Evil Ocean Water's ratings: 6-C (Can hurt Garou with its water jet cannons), High 6-A with Environmental Destruction (Much larger than entire countries)
but wasn't 6-C Garou from the High 6-A Grand Ocean Cannon calc because surface area, which means if we discount it then 6-C would also not exist

Back