• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1r345VZ.jpg

Metal Bat being equal to Garou is something that is unavoidable, many might think that Metal Bat's physique becomes stronger when he takes damage, but in the databook it says when his anger reaches the maximum then his striking power will reach infinity, with that we can conclude that the emotion of metal bat is a factor in increasing his physical strength.

Besides that, isn't the word "infinity" enough to prove that Metal Bat can indeed be as fast as or even stronger than Garou, I don't think it's wrong to scale Metal Bat to Garou.
One, how reliable is the translation here?

Two, the databooks are written like HA propaganda. Do NOT take them literally. There are so many hyperbolic statements in there.

Three, the HA doesn’t know how fighting spirit works. Hell, barely anyone does, readers included.

Four, we’ve only seen damage increase his strength in the actual series.

One, how reliable is the translation here?
IMG_20220128_151005.jpg

There is nothing wrong with the transition

Two, the databooks are written like HA propaganda. Do NOT take them literally. There are so many hyperbolic statements in there
Although hyperbole, it is still relevant because it shows us how the author sees his own character, if metal bat can touch the level of infinity then it means he is one of the strongest characters in the eyes of the author.

Three, the HA doesn’t know how fighting spirit works. Hell, barely anyone does, readers included.
What about Saitama and Boros ? Where did HA got their information ?, obviously the stats came from the Author.
Four, we’ve only seen damage increase his strength in the actual series.
Then he won't be able to keep up with the monster garou's speed if we use his state when he first faced the human garou as his initial state.

1r345VZ.jpg

Metal Bat being equal to Garou is something that is unavoidable, many might think that Metal Bat's physique becomes stronger when he takes damage, but in the databook it says when his anger reaches the maximum then his striking power will reach infinity, with that we can conclude that the emotion of metal bat is a factor in increasing his physical strength.

Besides that, isn't the word "infinity" enough to prove that Metal Bat can indeed be as fast as or even stronger than Garou, I don't think it's wrong to scale Metal Bat to Garou.
We should wait for the next chapter to make sure if he is equal to Garou.
Caught on what, lmao?
SS is initially chasing the helicopter with the Tareo, then the bat appears and only then does the second helicopter appear.
Garou originally ran to save the children.
I posted it because I thought you weren't aware there were two helicopters. It's my bad. I don't know why you quoted him. You should have quoted my message instead.

IMG_20220128_151005.jpg

There is nothing wrong with the transition

Although hyperbole, it is still relevant because it shows us how the author sees his own character, if metal bat can touch the level of infinity then it means he is one of the strongest characters in the eyes of the author.

What about Saitama and Boros ? Where did HA got their information ?, obviously the stats came from the Author.

Then he won't be able to keep up with the monster garou's speed if we use his state when he first faced the human garou as his initial state.
One, how so? What’s the direct translation??

Two, yes, it’s hyperbolic. So it can’t be used. Anything else you say is a headcanon.

Three, it’s written as HA propaganda. The Boros parts are “what if?” sort of pages. They’re not from the author, they are designed and stylised as in universe propaganda.

Exactly. Which is why he wasn’t keeping up with Garou, Garou was keeping down for him. He’s pacing himself.

Two, yes, it’s hyperbolic. So it can’t be used. Anything else you say is a headcanon.
Then what does this have to do with a metal bat as strong as Garou ?

Three, it’s written as HA propaganda. The Boros parts are “what if?” sort of pages. They’re not from the author, they are designed and stylised as in universe propaganda.
Bring me the proof
Exactly. Which is why he wasn’t keeping up with Garou, Garou was keeping down for him. He’s pacing himself.
he managed to catch up to garou who was chasing SC,it just your opinion that Garou was keeping down.

I did a rough sketch of Saitama's feat calculation and was thinking of using the method from Orochi's feat, but it doesn't work here.
According to the received, we go High 6-B + / 6-A.
To be honest, it would be better if it was a normal blow, and not a serious one
Murata is probably setting up something > than a serious punch when Saitama faces Garou, we know about table flip and head butt but he could incorporate something else. Or Murata shows us the entire landscape of the table flip and headbutt to see the damage.

Speaking of One Piece, the OPM page needs something like this where we list the calcs that all tiers scale to, put right below the calculations list. I say we make a list like this and put in the next CRT.

Notes​

Speaking of One Piece, the OPM page needs something like this where we list the calcs that all tiers scale to, put right below the calculations list. I say we make a list like this and put in the next CRT.

Notes​

I completely agree

We might divide the calcs on principal and supporting calculations as well, because right now it looks very convoluted
Well, I would say we do one or another. Ideally we prioritize calcs that many characters scale to on the list, but we also include relevant supporting calcs and calcs that show the variation in tiers (E.G. Homeless's calc). If we have a section that describes who scales to what then dividing the calcs into principle and supporting would not be necessary.

Notes​

I can do that

Back