• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He refers to Aokiji's ability to freeze ocean.
Yes, but that calc was mountain level if I recall, and the area affected may be smaller than EOW (23 kilometers wide and 9 kilometers long) and it only had to be like 10-20 meters deep. That would be a little coat on EOW that any water jet would break through. The important thing is that Aokiji can freeze EOW's entire mass without too much difficulty

Yes, but that calc was mountain level if I recall, and the area affected may be smaller than EOW (23 kilometers wide and 9 kilometers long) and it only had to be like 10-20 meters deep. That would be a little coat on EOW that any water jet would break through. The important thing is that Aokiji can freeze EOW's entire mass without too much difficulty
True, we could make a match up once EOW is updated and ask the OP supporters how big Aokiji's range is (his profile says over tens of kilometers (Froze a sea beyond the horizon and permanently altered the state of half of Punk Hazard with his powers))

True, we could make a match up once EOW is updated and ask the OP supporters how big Aokiji's range is (his profile says over tens of kilometers (Froze a sea beyond the horizon and permanently altered the state of half of Punk Hazard with his powers))
Range helps, but it also needs to be very deep, hundreds of meters at least, but preferably kilometers. Strong enough to prevent the remaining mobile water from firing off a comparable grand cannon from the remaining water mass. I

Also wait a minute, Aokiji took a couple seconds to freeze those tsunamis, EOW can move and attack in that time

Aokiji would make a wall of ice in front of the One Piece verse when the water cannon first reaches them.... then that wall of ice would slam into the One Piece verse and crush 99% of them as the force of the EOW's cannon continues to hit the back of the ice and pushes it.

Does ENW even have durability since he’s… literally just water? How does he work?! What is the durability of water?!
At least the energy required to disperse water in that quantity, or boil it up or freeze it. Water is pretty durable stuff square meter per square meter.

That said, EOW presumably has disproportionately high durability... presumably because we've only ever seen characters far above his own AP hit him, so he disperses like water would.

It's unfortunate that we've never seen him tank an attack, makes him look like a glass cannon which I don't think he is.

I can't wait to get EOW scaled and calced (I'll try it myself this weekend) so we can put him in a match, I think EOW might be large island and below the One Piece God Tiers. We'll see though. If he and One Piece God tiers end up close, we should definitely put him against one or multiple devil fruit users.

I can't wait to get EOW scaled and calced (I'll try it myself this weekend) so we can put him in a match, I think EOW might be large island and below the One Piece God Tiers. We'll see though. If he and One Piece God tiers end up close, we should definitely put him against one or multiple devil fruit users.
Country level+🗿

Does ENW even have durability since he’s… literally just water? How does he work?! What is the durability of water?!
ENW's currently rated as "Unknown" because of that. A proper description would probably be something like-

Durability: Unknown (Literally just water lmao) Intangibility makes it hard to damage.

Given what was said about King's Ultimate Hellfire Wave Motion Cannon by Child Emperor (in the webcomic at least), something that could vaporize ENW could kill it, so its highest possible durability would likely be the vaporization value of its volume, although I'm not sure that's still accurate in the manga given how Saitama just punched it and it died(?). Plus, the vaporization value would be probably be insane at this point.

ENW's currently rated as "Unknown" because of that. A proper description would probably be something like-

Durability: Unknown (Literally just water lmao) Intangibility makes it hard to damage.

Given what was said about King's Ultimate Hellfire Wave Motion Cannon by Child Emperor (in the webcomic at least), something that could vaporize ENW could kill it, so its highest possible durability would likely be the vaporization value of its volume, although I'm not sure that's still accurate in the manga given how Saitama just punched it and it died(?). Plus, the vaporization value would be probably be insane at this point.
Enw didn't die, it's gonna reform. Concept of death doesn't reply apply to water lol

Pretty dumb reasoning from my half but I think bloodlust has to do with being able to detect presence. SC couldn’t detect Saitama and can’t detect EOW anymore, which has to do with bloodlust imo. Either that or Saitama was running at >FTL speeds on water.

By the way for those who are saying Garou doesn't scale to Sage Centipede because it only hurt his head.

Not to mention, unless you think Garou is FAR more durable than he is potent, how do you explain him surviving a barrage of attacks from both SC and EOW?
Yeah 6-C current Garou is super consistent right now

Speaking of One Piece, the OPM page needs something like this where we list the calcs that all tiers scale to, put right below the calculations list. I say we make a list like this and put in the next CRT.

Notes​

The entire OPM page needs updating, lots of old and outdated stuff, complete mess

The entire OPM page needs updating, lots of old and outdated stuff, complete mess
Yes, that's true. We could actually make an entire CRT about updating the main page with: adding new profiles, replacing outdated/ugly profile pictures, a revised calc list with notes describing where everyone scales, a revised and expanded description of the verse, separating character and calc pages and whatnot.

Calculated the PE of Evil Ocean Water, High 6-A results.

I couldn't get good results with the Ocean Grand Cannon though.

This is what I suggest for Evil Ocean Water's ratings: 6-C (Can hurt Garou with its water jet cannons), High 6-A with Environmental Destruction (Much larger than entire countries)

Last edited:

This is what I suggest for Evil Ocean Water's ratings: 6-C (Can hurt Garou with its water jet cannons), High 6-A with Environmental Destruction (Much larger than entire countries)
Mountain level seems extremely low for what's actually shown :/

RIP Aokiji. It'd take most of his energy to freeze a single ocean grand cannon, if he had the time to do it.

Would it be possible to calc the KE of the water stream for travelling that distance in the transition between panels?

RIP Aokiji. It'd take most of his energy to freeze a single ocean grand cannon, if he had the time to do it.

Would it be possible to calc the KE of the water stream for travelling that distance in the transition between panels?
I think someone mentioned something about how KE can't be used here because we see the damage created by the attack

page_41.png

page_42-43.png

same energy

Last edited:
Back