• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I figured it would happen, Murata's writing most of this right now and he's on the "whoever is participating in the fight right now will scale to whoever I need them to scale to train". High 6-C Metal Bat I guess
If murata is writing this, then that explains it. Murata is an amazing artist, but I guess powerscaling isn't his strong suit. I was already a bit salty about flashy flash briefly being able to hold his own against garou and PS (even though he got owned later), but base metal bat joining a fight with sage centipede/garou and not instantly being atomized is just too much BS

but I guess powerscaling isn't his strong suit
Murata is a style over substance guy a lot of the times. He draws what he thinks looks cool, not what makes the most sense narratively.

If he thinks that TTM suplexing Sage Centipede after getting a Tank Top from King would be cool for example, he would do so without much hesitation.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but Garou isn't half a kilometre long. So we can't scale him to the full value of ENW's attack since he doesn't have the surface area.

Tier 6 OPM again hallelujah
Back where it should never have left

If murata is writing this, then that explains it. Murata is an amazing artist, but I guess powerscaling isn't his strong suit. I was already a bit salty about flashy flash briefly being able to hold his own against garou and PS (even though he got owned later), but base metal bat joining a fight with sage centipede/garou and not instantly being atomized is just too much BS
I wouldn't even say "briefly", Flash fought them for a good time until they started to overpower him, and they even made him tank dozens of attacks until he finally hit the floor.

And I don't think he's down for good considering what he knows in the WC about Saitama

Cause if the High 6-A part is bad/unusable, then that affects 6-C Garou, as it comes from the High 6-A thing due to surface area reasons

didn't someone mention something about how the High 6-A part was bad and broke some kind of calc rule or something
Well at a glance.
  • It uses calc stacking to get the size of ENW, since it uses a calc of SC from a different chapter and scene to get ENW's size
  • It uses calc stacking again to get the size of the water jet
  • The final length of 1,400 kilometers rely on suspect curvature scaling rather than just use the aircraft carrier or the cracks from City Z

Well at a glance.
  • It uses calc stacking to get the size of ENW, since it uses a calc of SC from a different chapter and scene to get ENW's size
  • It uses calc stacking again to get the size of the water jet
  • The final length of 1,400 kilometers rely on suspect curvature scaling rather than just use the aircraft carrier or the cracks from City Z
Wait, about the first bullet point, I thought you were allowed to re-use accepted sizes for things? I've seen a lot of calcs do that.

I thought you were allowed to re-use accepted sizes for things?
You're allowed to use accepted sizes for objects and fixtures, not the width of things without canon numbers.

Its why you can get a number from a tower or a map but not from someone that shifts sizes every microsecond like Beefcake or Silver Age Hulk

It means Garou scales to him. Calling someone strong doesn’t mean they’re stronger.
So Garou is also 6 C right now? Cool. But PS and FF are still stuck in possibly High 7 A.
Isn't that confusing? Like, did Garou get 20 times stronger? Or am I unaware of any CRTs?

So Garou is also 6 C right now? Cool. But PS and FF are still stuck in possibly High 7 A.
Isn't that confusing? Like, did Garou get 20 times stronger? Or am I unaware of any CRTs?
What’s confusing about it? It’s Garou. He gets stronger, that’s kind of his thing.

EOW almost hit King directly, and who he was protecting, but he teleported out of the way.

Also, EOW was actually targetting King as it deemed him as a threat, not anything else.

Back