• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways, Metal Bat doesn't actually have solidary feats for concretely scaling to anyone here. But unfortunately, I'm definitely getting the vibes that Murata is trying to make Metal Bat comparable to Garou, even though he's barely taken any damage at all. Hopefully he doesn't actually scale next chapter.

I'm going to give Murata the benefit of the doubt and just count this chapter as a one-off comedy special. Next chapter, we should get the Garou that we deserved. Hopefully...
We'll let this slide since he did put in them quotas 3 times quicker then ur average mangaka artist

How many arc will there be after this?
Psychic sisters arc(9/10)
Neo Heroes Intro arc(i dont even remember it besides hating Raiden right when i first saw him)
Ninjas Arc(short but great, also NVL intro opens up more opportunities for above dragon and blast correlations)
Supreme Hero Arc(idek what the hell i was reading when i came across this arc...saitama=god according to AM)
Neo Heroes Uprising Arc(Still ongoing and its great, should be ending soon and moving on to yk whos arc cuz of that cliffhanger)

Should Garou fully scale to Island level considering he only managed to damage SC's humanoid face, which is likely its weakness?

Imagine if the heroes start trying to talk sense into him with talk no jutsu and he is eventually saved by a hug from Tareo or something * shudders *
no-no-shitpost.gif

Since Platinum Sperm is the ultimate fusion of all Black Sperm cells, would it be fair to calculate the Sperm Tsunami and apply that to Platinum?
Don't think so. For one the Sperm Tsunami never actually happened outside of Black Sperm's imagination. And for two, I don't see how those two connect in the slightest tbh.

Not to mention it probably wouldn't even be an upgrade lol

What’s more believable:

A. Garou is holding back a lot, and Big Centipede Boy isn’t very fast.
or
B. Metal Bat somehow went from Human Garou level of speed to faster than Flashy Flash while sitting in hospital.

What’s more believable:

A. Garou is holding back a lot, and Big Centipede Boy isn’t very fast.
or
B. Metal Bat somehow went from Human Garou level of speed to faster than Flashy Flash while sitting in hospital.
C. Metal Bat doesn't scale to Garou or SC. And Garou doesn't hold back against the monsters that just pummeled him to the ground.

1) We don't know how far MB was from the Centipede, so this can't be used, he might be a few meters away while Garou was a few kilometers away.

2) Garou was focused on the centipede's head and not stopping the antennae's attack.

3) no, he sees the attack, but is only shown with the stick raised after Garou has already touched the centipede
1) What are you talking about? It has already been calculated. He was only 78 meters closer than the SS.
2) Garou was not focused on the head. He ran to the edge of the head along with the Bat. It's just that MB managed to get ahead of him when he blocked the tendrils, while Garou jumped onto the helicopter after him.

1r345VZ.jpg

Metal Bat being equal to Garou is something that is unavoidable, many might think that Metal Bat's physique becomes stronger when he takes damage, but in the databook it says when his anger reaches the maximum then his striking power will reach infinity, with that we can conclude that the emotion of metal bat is a factor in increasing his physical strength.

Besides that, isn't the word "infinity" enough to prove that Metal Bat can indeed be as fast as or even stronger than Garou, I don't think it's wrong to scale Metal Bat to Garou.

Back