• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hoping that Garou is given some of his badass, edgy dialogue before Saitama shows up...
At this point, it would feel out of character for his current mental state. And unless EOW comes back more powerful causing Saitama to punch it again, I don't think we are getting his epic entrance like the one that was in webcomic

At this point, it would feel out of character for his current mental state. And unless EOW comes back more powerful causing Saitama to punch it again, I don't think we are getting his epic entrance like the one that was in webcomic
Garou does the whole ora ora thing but instead of golden cum it's metal bat

Btw if Garou get's mentally screwed with by God and then becomes more like awakened Garou from the wc, that chapter will be complete dogshit and will ruin the entire point of the arc

Btw if Garou get's mentally screwed with by God and then becomes more like awakened Garou from the wc, that chapter will be complete dogshit and will ruin the entire point of the arc
holy shit don't ever say something that horrific ever again, it's not even confirmed but it's still scaring me.

I heard ONE does let Murata write some of the stories. In theonster arc mainly. If that's the case oof.

I still stand by the fact that Garou should've been he one to tank down Flash and give the whole monologue about heroes and not PS.
How did I not even realize this, that is literally Garou's sentiment. PS being the one to say it literally makes no sense.

Yeah the whole idea of Garou even remotely assisting Metal Bat and not just kicking the shit out of him on principle kinda butchers his character. I get that Murata's probably trying to show that although Garou wants to be a monster, he's a good person at heart yada yada but the Webcomic went about that way better imo

Yeah the whole idea of Garou even remotely assisting Metal Bat and not just kicking the shit out of him on principle kinda butchers his character. I get that Murata's probably trying to show that although Garou wants to be a monster, he's a good person at heart yada yada but the Webcomic went about that way better imo
I would have mind another three way fight tbh.

Like Garou and Metal Bat have a duel on top of and across sage centipede while also having to deal with sage centipede attacking them

And then Suiryu says he can't sense killing intent from Garou based off the tv screen. Like can we at least get some reassurance that Garou is "evil". We know he's actually an anti-hero but the best part of the wc version is everyone else in the verse besides Saitama and Bang thinking he's the devil himself while Garou pretends to be evil and ultimately gets shut down by Saitama physically and morally.

I like comical Garou. He's probably gonna continue monsterizing and sth will happen that will set him off.
For now i wanna enjoy Garou's humane side. He was always a human and we all know that he is still kind and he did spare metal bat.
I don't think it butchers his character and i think sth will change soon

I don't remember Garou ever being this comical in previous arcs. He was always treated seriously until Saitama knocks him out.

Which is exactly what happens when he fights Saitama as awakened garou now that I think about it, except that is treated more seriously because Saitama was tired of Garou playing a villain.

I don't remember Garou ever being this comical in previous arcs. He was always treated seriously until Saitama knocks him out.

Which is exactly what happens when he fights Saitama as awakened garou now that I think about it, except that is treated more seriously because Saitama was tired of Garou playing a villain.
kiss punch

And then Suiryu says he can't sense killing intent from Garou based off the tv screen. Like can we at least get some reassurance that Garou is "evil". We know he's actually an anti-hero but the best part of the wc version is everyone else in the verse besides Saitama and Bang thinking he's the devil himself while Garou pretends to be evil and ultimately gets shut down by Saitama physically and morally.
I mean people still think of him as the devil, the news falsely accused him of attacking the heli.
My prediction(i am the prediction lord btw): Garou gets put into another "subconsious" state where his good side is somehow taken over, this will probably happen post MB being taken out, he then goes on a mini rampage before fighting Saitama and having their iconic duel.

We only saw the major blows Garou landed on Platinum Sperm in real time.

In reality they clashed like thousands of times during the light show. lol
Yeah well going off of reactive evolution Garou.
SC Garou>PS Garou, also PS was cracking like crazy, not saying SC wasn't but he got stronger.

I mean people still think of him as the devil, the news falsely accused him of attacking the heli.
That's only half the importance of my meaning and it's not done well at the moment if I'm being honest. The other part is Garou himself "being the ultimate evil" which he is not doing here. I understand that he can't because of the hostage situation with Tareo. Off the top of my head, my fix would be Garou choosing to distract EOW and SC after doing a pretender evil monologue about heroes not saving children to MB in a roundabout way to let MB know how the monsters are going to destroy the helicopter with people on it while MB chooses to warn the helicopter pilot. It would make MB view Garou as an evil guy for not caring about the hostages while showing Garou being good in a more subtle way instead of the Kamen Rider Garou we have at the moment.

Last edited:
That's only half the importance of my meaning and it's not done well at the moment if I'm being honest. The other part is Garou himself "being the ultimate evil" which he is not doing here. I understand that he can't because of the hostage situation with Tareo. Off the top of my head, my fix would be Garou choosing to distract EOW and SC after doing a pretender evil monologue about heroes not saving children to MB in a roundabout way to let MB know how the monsters are going to destroy the helicopter with people on it while MB chooses to warn the helicopter pilot. It would make MB view Garou as an evil guy for not caring about the hostages while showing Garou being good in a more subtle way instead of the Kamen Rider Garou we have at the moment.
Well my prediction to fix this up without any redraws would be garou getting subconsiusly overtaken by his "evil" side, where instead of being awake he just changes personailites and goes crazy(adult gon typa beat).

That's only half the importance of my meaning and it's not done well at the moment if I'm being honest.
Yeah. That's the big thing. In the Webcomic Garou was subtle with how he acted as a monster that showed he still ultimately wanted to be a hero. He lied about which way the Kid was going so the S-Class thought he was just a child killer and none of the S-Class he attacked were killed. This Garou is just.... to nice. He's far to much of an obvious poser in my view.

Even though it would be incredibly lame they may go with GOD controlled Garou to just white wash him to be an edgy anti-hero.

Back