• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is from this chapter.

Ouroboros calced EOW at Type 3 last chapter, but it's pretty clear he's Type 4.

Type 4 (Global): Characters so huge that it would be easily viewable from the surface of the planet when viewed from space. These characters are usually able to generate global catastrophes and high-end natural disasters. Characters here have a size that is millions of km².
He's definitely bigger this chapter, especially with the size of the beams. We should calc his AP via the beam size, but not scaling from SC. A conservative way to find EOW's size would be to find how big the beam is upon impact compared to the MA hole, then backtrack the beam to EOW.

He might be large size type 4, but I think he's still large size type 3 still. He needs a diameter of about a thousand kilometers to fit the minimum surface area requirement. He only looks that big in the panel where we see him compared to the earth's curvature.

Murata and ONE just making up random bullshit as they go along
Yes, but I doubt ONE is doing this. I'm convinced ONE gives Murata a to-do-list of bullet points like "give Metal Bat some feats" and Murata writes 90% of the story to fit his choreography, which means sitting down every two weeks and coming up with a story that includes some of the desired points in a way Murata thinks would be cool.

I have no idea what it says, but I love Garou's behavior.
tsLeCGU.png

Working on another of those good old Content Revision Threads.

Obviously, it's not finished, gotta wait for the translations, and all the new feats to be calculated and accepted.

However, would appreciate yalls thoughts on what I got so far.
I agree with everything, but I have doubts about the Pseudo-flight, it is kind of implied that they are using the stones that are in the air. But not every time there are stones so it wouldn't be so weird pseudo-flight for me

By the way, the calculation is now accepted, where the width of the Centipede is 2.5 km, and not 4 km.
It was much more logical to scale it from the hole than from the width of the base before it was pulled out.

By the way, is there any reason to believe that the beam of Natural Water did not expand as it traveled the distance?

Well, we should calculate the feat of Saitama and the destruction caused by the evil natural wave. It seems there we have another feat 6-C

I agree with everything, but I have doubts about the Pseudo-flight, it is kind of implied that they are using the stones that are in the air. But not every time there are stones so it wouldn't be so weird pseudo-flight for me
Flashy Flashy's Flowing Shadow Feet definitely looks like Pseudo-Flight.
By the way, is there any reason to believe that the beam of Natural Water did not expand as it traveled the distance?
I thought about this too, we probably can't use this method to find EOW's size either.

Working on another of those good old Content Revision Threads.

Obviously, it's not finished, gotta wait for the translations, and all the new feats to be calculated and accepted.

However, would appreciate yalls thoughts on what I got so far.
Pretty sure Tatsumaki was falling to the Illusion, only after she remembered Blast's words of not expecting someone to help that she realized it wasn't him

I also disagree with Sage Centipede's Speed for now, as Garou doesn't seem to be using his top speed considering how it was showcased in caps 155 and 156 and when compared to it now, but that might change next chapter

Pretty sure Tatsumaki was falling to the Illusion, only after she remembered Blast's words of not expecting someone to help that she realized it wasn't him

I also disagree with Sage Centipede's Speed for now, as Garou doesn't seem to be using his top speed considering how it was showcased in caps 155 and 156 and when compared to it now, but that might change next chapter
For one, Blast literally says she "resisted it"

And for two, can you prove he wasn't using his top speed?

Last edited:
For one, Blast literally says she "resisted it"

And for two, can you prove he wasn't using his top speed?
She resisted God's deal, yes, but the Illusion worked on her, she thought it was Blast until she rememered his message of not expecting help, then she noticed it wasn't actually him

"Resistance" would be natural protection against it, that doesn't happened

Garou isn't as serious as he is throughout the whole chapter, managed to hit Sage multiple times without it reacting, and characters like Metal Bat, who clearly isn't as fast as Garou (He casually dodged him in this chapter), can also react to Sage, so yes, I do believe Garou isn't going all out, nothing points him to be

We have a page where Bat outruns Garou by saving the helicopter, and the fact that SS did a series of brilliant attacks on Garou, who is not a character that intentionally accepts attacks.

We have a page where Bat outruns Garou by saving the helicopter, and the fact that SS did a series of brilliant attacks on Garou, who is not a character that intentionally accepts attacks.
What do you mean? Garou let SC hit him because moving meant that EOW would hit the helicopter

She resisted God's deal, yes, but the Illusion worked on her, she thought it was Blast until she rememered his message of not expecting help, then she noticed it wasn't actually him

You can still get a resistance to illusions through something like this since she was able to realize it was an illusion and break free as a result.

Garou isn't as serious as he is throughout the whole chapter, managed to hit Sage multiple times without it reacting, and characters like Metal Bat, who clearly isn't as fast as Garou (He casually dodged him in this chapter), can also react to Sage, so yes, I do believe Garou isn't going all out, nothing points him to be

Metal Bat never dodged Garou in this chapter. Metal Bat never reacted to Garou. Garou attacks Sage while he's off-guard. And there's no reason for Garou to not go all-out against a creature stronger than Platinum Sperm after he just got attacked pummeled by both SC and EOW.

Last edited:
I don't think we should only consider Garou at top speed when he traces paths of light while fightning like previously, that aint happening all the time even going at top speed.
Yeah I don't think Murata is going to constantly showcase his speed. He already established how fast Garou is to the reader, so he doesn't need to draw all those lights anymore.

Why are people saying that Metal Bat reacted to Garou? He was still holding his bat up to block Garou, thinking that he was about to be kicked, when Garou had already passed him and landed a kick on SC. When he looked down in confusion, all he saw was Garou having landed dozens of attacks on SC.

Also yeah, contextually MB shouldn't be in Flashy Flash's ballpark.

You're trying to turn away the fact that the Bat is faster than the Flash because speed is the flash's specialty, but no one said anything when the durability and AP with the Flash's bare hands became greater than that of Darkshine, whose specialty is durability...

Garou blocked all PS attacks but missed SS attacks. We have no reason to believe that Garou did not dodge the blow for any other reason than that he did not have time

You can still get a resistance to illusions through something like this since she was able to realize it was an illusion and break free as a result.
Yes, because she knew it couldn't be Blast thanks to his own words to her, that's not a natural protection against Illusions
Metal Bat never dodged Garou in this chapter. Metal Bat probably has FTL reaction speed. Garou attacks Sage while he's off-guard. And there's no reason for Garou to not go all-out against a creature stronger than Platinum Sperm after he just got attacked pummeled by both SC and EOW.
I meant Garou* dodged Metal Bat multiple times

Sage was only off guard in Garou's first attack. Garou is already stronger than Platinum himself, a new enemy like Sage being also stronger then PS doesn't mean Garou must go all out, and again, if you compare how Garou, Flash and Platinum speeds are showcased and Garou's overall serious behavior in battle, you'll see that he isn't the same here, in both mindset and speed.

That obviously can change next chapter, so I would hold this part until we see something more solid, if it happens

You're trying to turn away the fact that the Bat is faster than the Flash because speed is the flash's specialty, but no one said anything when the durability and AP with the Flash's bare hands became greater than that of Darkshine, whose specialty is durability...
That's a completely baseless accusation

Am I the only one to have the impression that Garou floats rather long in front of Sage Centipede? They even have time to chat and Garou stays in the air all the time.

Garou blocked all PS attacks but missed SS attacks. We have no reason to believe that Garou did not dodge the blow for any other reason than that he did not have time
Flashy fought them during one entire chapter and had feats. Metal Bat didn't. You're just overthinking scenes.

Yes, because she knew it couldn't be Blast thanks to his own words to her, that's not a natural protection against Illusions

And it doesn't have to be. She realized it was an illusion, and thus she was able to resist it.

I meant Garou* dodged Metal Bat multiple times. Sage was only off guard in Garou's first attack. Garou is already stronger than Platinum himself, a new enemy like Sage being also stronger then PS doesn't mean Garou must go all out, and again, if you compare how Garou, Flash and Platinum speeds are showcased and Garou's overall serious behavior in battle, you'll see that he isn't the same here, in both mindset and speed.

Your claim was that Garou isn't at full speed because Metal Bat "dodged" and "reacted" to him, which are things that never happened. Now you're changing it to actually fit what I was saying. Garou easily dodged Metal Bat, which isn't proof that he isn't at top speed.

The new enemy literally just survived multiple of his attacks, before proceeding to pummel him into the ground, causing him to spit out blood. Why would he not go all-out against it? And once again, Murata has no reason to have to showcase those lightshows like before, he already established Garou's speed, so we can assume that is the speed he'll be going at from now on, especially when facing stronger opponents than PS and FF.

Actually, I still fully believe Darkshine to be more durable than Flashy, I'm only waiting to see what else he does this arc before I suggest we adjust his scaling.

In the meantime, Metal Bat is not faster than Flashy Flash.

Am I the only one to have the impression that Garou floats rather long in front of Sage Centipede? They even have time to chat and Garou stays in the air all the time.
Was gonna mention that, which he has the same ability as Saitama to stay up in the air for long amounts of times.

Y’all peep they’re making Garou out to be the bad guy🗿 the gag is gonna end soon once MB finishes SC with Garou and MB will be out for the rest of the arc, AM comes in an has his moment against Garou. Then Saitama v Garou happens🗿

Last edited:

"If you dare move another inch [Garou], my compatriot will swat that fly down with it's ocean grand cannon."

If Garou dodged, or heck maybe even if he blocked Sage's attacks, Tareo would have died. The only reason SC was ever able to hit Garou was because Garou let him do so.

And it doesn't have to be. She realized it was an illusion, and thus she was able to resist it.
You are not getting my point, but I'll try another approach

If God used other person as illusion against her, what would happen ?

Her first reaction to Blast is literally "Blast...?"

Then he offers help to her

Then, she remembers Blast's words to her about not expecting help, and realized that it can't be him, asking who the hell that person was. God goes away then

If it was, say, King, how's Tatsumaki seeing through the illusion ? She doesn’t have something about King that shows that he wouldn't be helping her, that's because she escaping God was thanks to Blast's previous words, not actual Resistance
Your claim was that Garou isn't at full speed because Metal Bat "dodged" and "reacted" to him, which are things that never happened. Now you're changing it to actually fit what I was saying. Garou easily dodged Metal Bat, which isn't proof that he isn't at top speed.

The new enemy literally just survived multiple of his attacks, before proceeding to pummel him into the ground, causing him to spit out blood. Why would he not go all-out against it? And once again, Murata has no reason to have to showcase those lightshows like before, he already established Garou's speed, so we can assume that is the speed he'll be going at from now on, especially when facing stronger opponents than PS and FF.
My claim was

"Garou isn't as serious as he is throughout the whole chapter, managed to hit Sage multiple times without it reacting,

- and characters like Metal Bat, who clearly isn't as fast as Garou (He (Garou) casually dodged him in this chapter), can also react to Sage-

, so yes, I do believe Garou isn't going all out, nothing points him to be"

My point was that Metal Bat can react to Sage, the same Metal bat that isn't as fast as Garou in the chapter as showcased multiple times, which further shows that Sage isn't FTL

It wouldn't need to be the Lightshows, or the timer (Some of Flash's feat against the ninjas lack both but they have focus on speed), but something more serious coming from Garou, as I said, he is rather casual in the chapter, maybe because he is not going all out or thanks to his duo with Metal Bat Gag stuff, something that next chapter may clarify, or even the translations

That's why I think we should wait

I don't know why everyone ignores the fact that

1) While Garou was running towards the helicopter to save it from the SS, Bat reached the centipede earlier. In the helicopter is Tareo, whom Garou definitely wants to save. We have no reason to believe that he ran there at an imposing pace and chill. He does not even have time to finish, as the Bat enters the game.
2) Bat overtakes the antennae of the Centipede, covering a greater distance. Obviously, this tendril is faster than regular SS strikes. Moreover, Bat covered a greater distance in the asme time.

3) Bat reacts to Garou's serious attack, although it freezes for a second later. He does it literally before the impact. His speed and reaction must be at least FTL

Back