• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Metal Bat clearly doesn’t scale to Garou’s speed. Garou is extremely casually jogging in this chapter most of the time and it’s also very gag-y so it’s hard to find what is a serious feat or not.

Saitama’s Punch created light?

Wonder how big the punch’s shockwave compares to Psykorochi’s first god beam.

”it has already been proven that she has no passive barriers”

Plugging your ears and going “LA LA LA NO ITS NOT TRUE TATSUMAKI DOESNT HAVE PASSIVE BARRIERS TATSUMAKI GETS STOMPED BECAUSE SHE ISNT ALLOWED DURABILITY LALALALAL PLATINUM SPERM ALWAYS WINS LALALALAL” isn’t proof. Lmao.

Go to Reddit and make those claims. It’d be funny seeing the entire sub laugh at you. Final response. Go to Reddit if you want to continue being wrong.

If we assume SG is the same as EC, then its humanoid face's dura isn't comparable to the dura of its mandibles and carapace. Metal Bat could damage the humanoid face, but he shook his own bat against EC's carapace.
Doesnt Bang and bomb scale to EC for punching its face?

”it has already been proven that she has no passive barriers”

Plugging your ears and going “LA LA LA NO ITS NOT TRUE TATSUMAKI DOESNT HAVE PASSIVE BARRIERS TATSUMAKI GETS STOMPED BECAUSE SHE ISNT ALLOWED DURABILITY LALALALAL PLATINUM SPERM ALWAYS WINS LALALALAL” isn’t proof. Lmao.

Go to Reddit and make those claims. It’d be funny seeing the entire sub laugh at you. Final response. Go to Reddit if you want to continue being wrong.
I'm not on reddit, I'm here, talking to you who can't stand anything and make up a bunch of things that aren't even on the webcomic

I want proof that she was bad before being hit by GS

because this is what happened: She before being attacked is fine

20160703182544595.jpg

she being blitz

20160703182548945.jpg

After being attacked, she is covered in blood and Zombieman says that she is in a state of damage.

20160703182633671.jpg

20160703182808805.jpg

You are free to prove your point. Now you should stop this whining saying to go to reddit or ask if anyone has read the webcomic

Might be against the rules for calcs but can u get a rough size for EOW since he is technically on the edge of earth and there’s a curve.

Is that from the calcs from last chapter? Cuz this chapter has much more clear shots for an exact size
SC kept changing in size whenever there is a human near him , plus i doubt we're seeing like a 1/3 of him out side of the hole if not less considering how long EC was

Might be against the rules for calcs but can u get a rough size for EOW since he is technically on the edge of earth and there’s a curve.

That’s iffy at best considering now Murata draws scale.

Tatsumaki’s world spear would be in the same boat due to one panel, yet that’s clearly not true.

Using the same panel, Garou is the size of a building.

That’s iffy at best considering now Murata draws scale.

Tatsumaki’s world spear would be in the same boat due to one panel, yet that’s clearly not true.

Using the same panel, Garou is the size of a building.
It’s a leveled panel, as in like no curve for EOW, Garou is closer so he seems bigger but EOW is eye level with the panel.

We don't have an English translation yet, but the new chapter is full of surprises. And despite a number of disadvantages, it did not disappoint me, unlike the last chapter of Kengan.

Damn, Bita's power surge is way too big and doesn't seem to be justified. We don't even have a long beating like in the first fight with Garou. What if the punch that his sister stopped was already a 6-C, lmao?
Although at the beginning of the chapter, the Beat just gets in the way, but he grows in strength in ten-mile steps without any of the damage that he needed before.

He also blocks blows with the antennae of the Centipede, moves faster than the antennae, jumps to a height of tens of kilometers and catches up with Garou. On the last page, he does damage to her along with Garou.

Hell, I was expecting the Bat to reach about the speed of the Flash and give a little fight to Garou, but I never expected him to be faster than the Flash and possibly Platinum and already 6-C. What crazy shit is he going to do with Fighting Spirit?

But actually I'm frustrated with scale issues. On some pages, the Centipede is larger than the hole, on others it is of great height, and on others it is 10 meters wide.
Should I do a Downgrade?

Also, Saitama's serious punch is not very impressive and looks superfluous. Moreover, Natural Water survived it, which is not very cool.

But actually I'm frustrated with scale issues. On some pages, the Centipede is larger than the hole, on others it is of great height, and on others it is 10 meters wide.
Should I do a Downgrade?

Also, Saitama's serious punch is not very impressive and looks superfluous. Moreover, Natural Water survived it, which is not very cool.
Perspective and warping angles cause that, and u have to forget about size to see characters fighting.

Unless he was gaining fighting spirit the entire time he was in hospital, there is no way in hell Metal Bat scales to anything in speed here. He somewhat scales to the Centipede but the Centipede doesn’t scale to Garou at all.

He’s not going from Human Garou level to Faster than Flashy Flash sitting on his butt for a few days.

what the **** was this chapter, simply amazing

anyway, what's the conclusion about new ratings and feats from the new chapter? We have some stuff to calc.

We are thinking that Metal Bat's feats are outliers or PIS, so we can forget about him for now. However; if next chapter after they beat SC, and have a one-on-one fight, we can continue to discuss this.

We should focus about calculating stuff.

If we get more context we could maybe add "X with Metal Bat", that is, only if it's confirmed that ge gets stronger with the bat, just like Flashy with his sword

I don't know, Bat didn't do any real damage to Elder Centipede, he couldn't beat even the weakest version, and he didn't have time to evolve because he just arrived in battle

OgnQp5CBMOU.jpg

Hm. If the evil water has a width of 1400 kilometers, then from such a height the Earth must be round

OH YES, OROCHI'S FEAT THE LEVEL OF A LARGE PLANET BECAUSE THE PLANET IN THE ONE PUNCH MAN IS A THOUSAND TIMES BIGGER IN THE DIAMETER OF OURS

what the **** is going on with the powerscaling...
I figured it would happen, Murata's writing most of this right now and he's on the "whoever is participating in the fight right now will scale to whoever I need them to scale to train". High 6-C Metal Bat I guess

You can calc Lifting Strength for jumping feats. Assuming your distance is correct, we do the following for Metal Bat:

38.425871km is 38425.871m

PE: 38425.871 * 9.8 * 67.3 = 25343398.9593 Joules

LS: 25343398.9593/0.56 (1/3 of his height) = 45256069.5702 newtons or 4614.834 metric tons, this is Class M iirc
Metal Bat Class G, but that's interesting, I'll add it. But my question is, why do we divide his KE by 1/3 of his height?

Back